Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Combat Arms Middle East?

I'm kind of piss that have yet to release a game for the Middle East community xD

What fun to see Jews running around and killing. :P

I think it would be in Israel, sense it more modern then other nations and lesser restriction on it.

I feel kind of annoyed that North America, Pacific, Europe, and Asia, have Combat Arms but not Middle East. What do you think? Should there be a Combat Arms ME?

I also wants the game to be used by other users, sense it is pointless to split everyone in different sector.

Hell, Combat Arms EU is in South Korea. x.x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I disagree. Combat Arms should be available in middle east but if you think of it, no one in the middle east is going to play it since most of them don't have computers. It is like making Combat Arms available in Africa. Nexon doesn't want to lose any money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    he has a point, NEXON is a company , and their goal is to make money. people in the middle east are still what STONE AGE. America is of couse a duh to put combat arms in. because we almost ALL have pc and got the money to buy nx. also even if they do, why would they take suggestion from a bunch of hackers, they were about to sue...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Rike73 View Post
    I disagree. Combat Arms should be available in middle east but if you think of it, no one in the middle east is going to play it since most of them don't have computers. It is like making Combat Arms available in Africa. Nexon doesn't want to lose any money.
    That hurt

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whobansme?? View Post
    he has a point, NEXON is a company , and their goal is to make money. people in the middle east are still what STONE AGE*.
    *under developed

Thanks
    how do u think they dont have computers in the middle east? u think there poor or something? there just like us and they do have computers haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If you ever visted Israel, it a VERY advance nation. It just like walking into Miami, most people here in Israel uses computers, most people work for Microsoft, remember Israel is not a poor nation. Both men and women get fair share. Haifa is like Miami while Tel Aviv is like Seattle or something. Israel is not poor trust me, most of Israel have computers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    If you ever visted Israel, it a VERY advance nation. It just like walking into Miami, most people here in Israel uses computers, most people work for Microsoft, remember Israel is not a poor nation. Both men and women get fair share. Haifa is like Miami while Tel Aviv is like Seattle or something. Israel is not poor trust me, most of Israel have computers.

Israel is one of the few countries in the middle east who does well. Maybe there should be a Combat Arms Israel instead of the whole middle east. Fair enough?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whobansme?? View Post
    he has a point, NEXON is a company , and their goal is to make money. people in the middle east are still what STONE AGE. America is of couse a duh to put combat arms in. because we almost ALL have pc and got the money to buy nx. also even if they do, why would they take suggestion from a bunch of hackers, they were about to sue...
    I'm sorry, but a lot of people in the middle east have computers.
    Yeah their are some third world countrys' there, but don't criticize them based on their region.
    I think CA should release Combat Arms ME.
    Oh and about the Jew thing from who ever said it.
    That was a little racist, kinda fucked up, and someone should shoot you in the foot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by whitten001 View Post
    I'm sorry, but a lot of people in the middle east have computers.
    Yeah their are some third world countrys' there, but don't criticize them based on their region.
    I think CA should release Combat Arms ME.
    Oh and about the Jew thing from who ever said it.
    That was a little racist, kinda fucked up, and someone should shoot you in the foot.
    Thank you! Finally someone who understands me!

First of all, I think it kind of bullshit because.

A. In America, jobs are being an issue, do Nexon reject the American people?

B. In America, the user pay more for NX, in Europe. The Euro which is very common, is more expensive then the American dollar, do Nexon move to Europe more?

C. Almost 60% of the hackers are from United States, or use Combat Arms (US). Do Nexon get rid of the services?

D. Expanding to more area, MEANS more money.