Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

How would you like to see the New GFX section be?

I'm taking input, how would you change the graphics section/team for the better?

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I prolly have no say but better mods(active) more control in the section(organized) and i think the ppl should choose the mods
    +Latest
    [IMG]https://i810.photobucke*****m/albums/zz21/zweet_kiler/Lava.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i810.photobucke*****m/albums/zz21/zweet_kiler/venom-3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I suggest that their should be certain mods for certain jobs like 2 or 3 people to pay attention to spamming and flaming
    And then some more people can be the mods of like SOTW
    and so on

I also think the gfx team should be voted in by the people in the graphics section..

Next I think that the GFX section can be better if their can a little for stricter rules for spamming and flaming...

Lastly if we can add more tutorials because they're are alot of people (I believe)
    that will get interested in the Gfx section if they understand GFX more.

For example i learned how to make signatures like 2 months ago because i had seen all the things people made with programs like photoshop and others in their tutorials..

Any way i hoped i helped and I can't wait
    to see the GFX section evolve

Mexican he just said "I'm taking input"
    Latest Signature, Do You Like ?

Respect List

• kirapwns

• Obama

This is hilarious!

[YOUTUBE]NisCkxU544c[/YOUTUBE]

Thank Me If I Helped In Any Way!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    [GFX]Obama

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    [MPGH][GFX] Liz. lol and less flaming, more support, more organization. better CnC system etc.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    xD i loled at what Obama said but anyways back on Topic
    i am not as active anymore as i used to be but i do want MPGH to be successful and growing in a good way
    So i will give my Opinions
    1. Pll who should be Mod Should know their responsibilities and comply with them
    2. The GFX section is good as far as the subforums goes but the Max mods for GFX section should be 3 no more than that
    3.The GFX Mods dont have to be skilled in Graphics but they must encourage and must know art at some extent. so they can give others motivations and tips n tricks

4 OMG Liz you posted at the same time i did D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I <3 how staff that doesn't do graphics want's to be on the graphics team.
    Anyways heres my opinion:
    We need to eliminate the dumb asses. The section needs to get more organized.
    The members of this section currently think that their helping the section by only spamming signatures. They need to start making tutorials, posting resources such as font packs, brush packs, stock packs, C4D packs, and others, they also need to begin filling out more signature requests.
    I know I don't do any of that anymore but thats because I'm only moderately active. Once the school year starts I will be posting more resources and filling out signature requests, because I have more time in the school year than I do in the summer.
    Before when I was on the team I was a fucked leader, I helped more when I was a Jr. GFX member when I posted helping things.
    Recently, like as in the past week I attended a course called NYLT which stands for National Youth Leadership Training. This program is run by the BSA ( Boy Scouts of America ).
    I think that anyone being let on to the graphics team as a moderator or a regular member should go through some sort of basic leadership and moderation training with current mods and former members of the graphics team. So they can learn from our mistakes, and things we've done that have positively Impacted the forum, and the graphics section.

Thats just my thoughts on the subject. I look forward to seeing how the graphics section advances.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    I <3 how staff that doesn't do graphics want's to be on the graphics team.
    Anyways heres my opinion:
    We need to eliminate the dumb asses. The section needs to get more organized.
    The members of this section currently think that their helping the section by only spamming signatures. They need to start making tutorials, posting resources such as font packs, brush packs, stock packs, C4D packs, and others, they also need to begin filling out more signature requests.
    I know I don't do any of that anymore but thats because I'm only moderately active. Once the school year starts I will be posting more resources and filling out signature requests, because I have more time in the school year than I do in the summer.
    Before when I was on the team I was a fucked leader, I helped more when I was a Jr. GFX member when I posted helping things.
    Recently, like as in the past week I attended a course called NYLT which stands for National Youth Leadership Training. This program is run by the BSA ( Boy Scouts of America ).
    I think that anyone being let on to the graphics team as a moderator or a regular member should go through some sort of basic leadership and moderation training with current mods and former members of the graphics team. So they can learn from our mistakes, and things we've done that have positively Impacted the forum, and the graphics section.

Thats just my thoughts on the subject. I look forward to seeing how the graphics section advances.
    agree 110 %

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    -More sections like, Digital Art, Designs & Interfaces, 3d.. etc.. cuz right now its photoshop only .awz
    -Less Flame
    -Active Mods
    I am the God.

Thanks
    -More Active Mods
    -Section for Graphic Chats (talk about any thing and everything that is about graphics.
    -Program Section (let users write reviews of programs they like or dislike and share techniqes for each program)
    -Less Flames
    -Try and create a more active contest for the gfx community (section for this)
    -Make a Section to show off Signatures (no flaming or bannnn)
    -Signature / Graphic Request Section
    -A post to let the gfx community whats new, and a place where users can give the mods feed back, and we as mods could work to better things. (its always good to get feedback from your users, whether it be good feedback or bad feedback.

-I will be one one the most active mods for gfx team. I am on MPGH 6-7 hours daily.
    -I will always let the community know what it going on. It's they're site as well, and they desrve to know what is going on.

Thank You,
    Best Regards.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    fail obama and liz :P just start it of with moosic , bsg , rj if they want, the old gfx section was sick its getting really lonely and i think the gfx team is what most people stay for to get there input and everything, not only should they be better mods they should be good at gfx to or it wont grow anymore then it has the last few weeks :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I agree with everyone all right and give to the people choose the GFX|Mods,No Flame at all go to Flame section,more active users[mods and not mods],more artworks,No spamm at all go to spamm section,Put mods that know their power,have fun and I can be active in GFX|Mod becasue i on mpgh 5-8 hours a day

And i forgot make put mods to all subsections in Graphic section!

.::Favorite::.
    [IMG]https://i587.photobucke*****m/albums/ss319/daniliard/Ferrari-designed.jpg[/IMG]

.::Gifts::.
    |X|X|X|X|
    [IMG]https://i587.photobucke*****m/albums/ss319/daniliard/Sowt-1stplace.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i587.photobucke*****m/albums/ss319/daniliard/18dan1.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i587.photobucke*****m/albums/ss319/daniliard/sowt-19-winner.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i587.photobucke*****m/albums/ss319/daniliard/Sowt21-3rdplace.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    When mods are appointed to the graphics section they have control of each subsection as well as the main graphics forum.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    -Better control of the Signature of the Week.
    - A little more variety in a few contests. ( Make website layouts, etc. )
    - More active Team members ( of course )
    - Much more supportive feedback towards rating other artwork.
    - More tips and tricks on using photoshop for beginners. As well as Gimp, Paint.net and other art programs
    - An actual section for rankings. Such as graphic designer levels. Example: Every challenge you win in the battle section it adds towards your level. You can gain a sort of experience towards new ranks. With new ranks comes the ability to Access more things such as custom user titles.
    - As well with the rank thing, a sort of points system that can be used towards buying things such as changing your username.

I know the last two things will most likely never happen since this is mainly a Hacking forum. But meh im being creative

Oh yeah and Faux for GFX team?

[IMG]https://i182.photobucke*****m/albums/x144/scruffball_2007/mpghfinal.png[/IMG]

Moosic ~ Czar ~ Ethereal
    [IMG]https://i182.photobucke*****m/albums/x144/scruffball_2007/fdas.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i182.photobucke*****m/albums/x144/scruffball_2007/BlindBW.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    17+ year old mods. The ones who won't cry and whine when they have to wait for things.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast