Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Damn I for got my beta accounts

Sup guys. I have a funny, sad ,stupid, and angry story. It all started when aqw was in beta. At the time i was 11 and really didnt play online but fantage and cp. I made 2 beta accounts but could never logging in rite. If I remeber correctly I didnt have my own email XD or somethen and never verified my acc. I think thats why i never used but one of my betas. My first beta is lvl6 and the other lvl 1. They noobs but betas. To get my accounts back I have to goto Artix and give him as much info as possible. I dont remeber the email bc I use another one now. Master acc was made in 2009, but my betas in 08. To get the accounts lacking passwords and email I have to tell Artix my IP. but the laptop i used crashed so id remeber it. Unless my Ip is the same for all laptops. I made the betas but I cant get it on them. Everytime I try to log in its locked. What do I do?
    Please comment guys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    the ip address for your internet?! i dont think they would require that would they? and yes it will be the same as it is the same internet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by TheApexPredator View Post
    the ip address for your internet?! i dont think they would require that would they? and yes it will be the same as it is the same internet.
    Incorrect, it will only be the same if it was a static IP, most ISPs today provided you with a dynamic IP, therfore it will change.

-Irenegade