Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Sh3llShock's Original Handy Weapon Selector + Guide !

Sh3llShock's Handy Weapon Selector + Guide ! Updated by BtchPlease.

I want a...

× Pointman ×

Which of the following best describes what you are looking for?

I want a gun with high damage and firepower, I'm pretty good at controlling recoil and I can burst pretty well.

SR-3M Vikhr: Good damage, rate of fire, above average penetration with great stbility for the first few shots. However, range is rather lacking it, it spreads quite a bit after the first 4-5 shots and there are no mods available.

Kriss Super V: Good damage, rate of fire, excellent short range firepower with great stability even when spraying. Spread is almost nonexistent, very noob and friendly and easy weapon to use. Penetration and range are rather lacking, however, and ammo can go by quite quickly if not careful

SR-2M Veresk: Moderate damage with moderate-low range. Seems weak but makes up for it with good penetration especially vs. helmets. Great for headshots. Has a fast rate of fire. Recoil/Spread may be of concern when spraying.

Aks-74u: Very cheap and effective at close range. Damage and range are its strengths; accuracy and stability are its weaknesses. Can be seen as a more powerful but less stable k1a1. Not for sprayers, but great for bursting.

Can't decide?

Here's my suggestion.

Obviously, if you’re looking for a high damage weapon, something else will have to suffer. In most of the cases, it’s stability or range or even accuracy. Seeing as all of the four choices (SR-3M, KRISS Super V, SR-2M, and AKS-74u) possess a horrid amount of spread and/or recoil (except for the KRISS Super V which lacks penetration and first shot accuracy), you might as well go for the most balanced one. And that is the SR-2M Veresk – 9.5/10 for damage, penetration, and ROF. Use burst barrel, ammo trigger, ergonomic grip.

SR-3M Vikhr: Good for a mix of spraying/bursting. Recoil is much easier to handle than the Veresk or AKS-74u’s, and penetration is above average. However, it lacks any sort of damage past 10 or 15 meters and has annoying spread. Great for rushers, terrible for any sort of long range engagements. 8.5/10

KRISS Super V: A new player’s best friend. Easy to use due to its low spread and light recoil and decent damage, but ammo goes by quickly. Accuracy isn’t the best and penetration vs. armor is rather low, so not a great weapon to use in clan wars. Nevertheless powerful and effective for the cost. 8.5/10

AKS-74u: High power and good range makes this gun deadly under 15 meters. However, its recoil and spread are too much and its rate of fire isn’t nearly as high as the Veresk’s, which gives the Veresk the winning point in clan wars. 8.5/10.

mp7-a1: without a doubt this makes it into te top 3 choices for pointman weapons in my book. Blazing at around 900 rpm, the mp7-a1 has one of the fastest rate of fire of any submachine gun in the game next to the CZ Skorpion Evo3, plus good penetration and stability. its nicely sized ammo capacity of 40 is a great bonus as well. Great for rushers and sprayers.

CZ Skorpion Evo3: This weapon is great, it's very stable despite the fact it has the fastest rate of fire on the whole game, it has great accuracy and the Penetration seems to be good too. No mods are available for this gun.

MP5SD5: The MP5SD5 is mostly a fun weapon and should not be taken too seriously. It’s great for rushers/flankers who just want to troll around and/or have fun. It has a blistering rate of fire, but its spread can get out of hand pretty quickly and its damage/range/penetration are very, very lacking.

SR-2M Veresk: Not very stable, but not as weak as the MP7A1. This means that while the Veresk does actually fire more slowly than the MP7A1 (810 RPM vs. 900 RPM), the Veresk can score one hit headshots more often. Great for people who prefer to burst rather than spray.

Uzi: DA OOZY NEIN MILLIMETAH. Weak but awesome rate of fire, almost on par with MP7A1 (870 RPM). Lacks accuracy and penetration however, and has quite a bit of recoil.

I can't decide, pick for me!

Blistering rate of fire? Can’t control recoil? Feel an urge to spray? Don’t really care about damage as long as it makes up for it with something else? Don’t like it when your weapon spreads (gets less accurate per shot)? Want a gun with decent capacity? Want a gun that was used in IeSF 2012 by professional players?

Here’s your answer: the MP7A1 – 9.5/10 for penetration, stability, low spread, and ROF. Use full ROF mods and ergonomic grip for more accuracy.

MP5SD5: Troll gun. Lacks any sort of damage/range/penetration whatsoever; is hopelessly doomed in competitive play. Great for pubbing or fooling around though, as its first few shots are very, very accurate. Has a high amount of spread after that. 7.5/10

SR-2M Veresk: Your only other alternative to the MP7A1. Use if you prefer damage at the cost of a bit of ROF and stability. Good for clan wars, but MP7A1 is generally better for spraying. 9.5/10

Uzi: Basically MP5SD5 without the silencer and more recoil. Good when bursting, kinda bad and hard to control while spraying. I never knew 9mm rounds could have so much kick. Great for the beginner channels; average for the public channels; not so good for clan wars due to its low penetration. 8/10

I want a gun that's really accurate especially when bursting or crouching. Preferably decent range too. Stability is also good.

MP5SD5: The MP5SD5 is mostly a fun weapon and should not be taken too seriously. It’s great for rushers/flankers who just want to troll around and/or have fun. It has a blistering rate of fire, but its spread can get out of hand pretty quickly and its damage/range/penetration are very, very lacking.

K1A1 Rail: Pretty darn stable for a carbine. Think of it as a slightly nerfed Desmodus. Its rate of fire is about 720 RPM with the burst barrel and its accuracy is quite good under 10 to 15 meters. Weapon spread is very, very slow, but it has a tendency to get tanked sometimes.

Galil MAR: This gun is actually decent. Great stability. Its first few shots are actually very accurate and its main selling factor is its knockback power. When you shoot an enemy with the Galil MAR, it causes their weapon to spread like crazy.

Calico M950: I have this gun. I bought it for trolling. It works very well actually. For trolling, I mean.

AUG A2: Who put an assault rifle in the pointman class?? Seriously, this gun is accurate and stable and all, but... damage… is… kind of… lacking…

My suggestion.

Submachine guns and carbines alike tend to be either unstable or too weak to let accuracy make up for it. Therefore, you should be looking for a gun that spreads a bit less and is easy to control, enhancing the shooter’s accuracy, while having a great damage or rate of fire to make up for any deficiencies it might have. Your top choice is: MP7A1 – 9.5/10 for penetration, stability, low spread, and ROF. Use full ROF mods and ergonomic grip for better accuracy.

K1A1 Rail: Not really a troll gun, but not really a top tier gun either. It has more damage than a submachine gun, but less rate of fire. It’s quite stable and spreads slowly, but lacks damage at longer ranges. Desmodus with damage, range, and accuracy reduction. 8/10

Galil MAR: Great accuracy and stability. Spreads a bit, but knockback is fun and extra 5 rounds per magazine can come in handy. Good for rushing. Lacks damage. No mods. Good rate of fire. Great mobility. 8.5/10

Calico M950: Bizon PP19 Mk. 2.1, -14 ammo. Damage sucks. Zoomed shot is awesome, but if you can’t hit the head, bye bye S/D ratio. 7.5/10

AUG A2: Crouchshot only gun. Crouch and burst/spray. Weak and spreads while moving. Why… would you make a pointman have to crouch…? 7.5/10

SHOTGUN NOOB! Just kidding, hehe.

Striker-12: This gun is overpowered. It has damage, penetration, capacity, rate of fire, zoomed shot accuracy, stability, low spread when zoomed in, and damage multipliers (random damage that can sometimes kill someone in one hit at 10m). Only downside is the slow Reload time. Banned in competitive play in Taiwan.

Spas-15: This gun is pretty decent, even after its nerf. It has damage, penetration, capacity, rate of fire with the RoF trigger, zoomed shot accuracy, and low spread. Basically the Striker-12 with less damage, but a faster reload time.

Saiga-12: This gun is actually very well balanced, unlike the Striker-12. It has a high amount of damage and good rate of fire and it’s actually more accurate than its crosshairs suggest. Its main weaknesses are its INCREDIBLY high recoil and small amount of spread. Its magazine allows for faster reloads than shell-fed shotguns. Great if you prefer one hit kills and can handle immense recoil.

Benelli M1014: This gun is a nerfed Striker. Worse range, worse accuracy, worse recoil, worse rate of fire. The only good thing about it is it can kill in one shot up to about 5 meters. Heck, even the Saiga-12 can do that – up to 10 meters no problem.

I can’t decide… PICK FOR ME!
    Are you serious?
    Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12: Striker-12 – 9.5/10 for damage, penetration, zoomed shot accuracy, stability, low zoomed shot spread, ammo capacity, and ROF. Only weaknesses are slow reload and high spread while hipfiring. Just zoom in and aim for goodness sakes. Use barrel and trigger for more damage and ROF.

Spas-15: The next best shotgun. Also a very fun gun to use,

Saiga-12: The third best shotgun. Use if you are pro and can handle recoil. Gets one hit kills very easily up to 10 meters if you can aim, but also has a fast rate of fire for follow up shots in case you missed or the shot got tanked by a lagger huehuehuehuehue. 9/10

Benelli M1014: Imagine if someone ate the Striker-12 and pooped it out. And then someone ate that poop and then pooped it all out again. That’s the Benelli. 7.5/10

Don’t even think about the FN TPS or SPAS-12 or Remington 870. They all suck.

You silly troll...
    M4 Spectre, UMP, P90, AUG A2, MP5SD5, SG552, SPAS-12, MP5K-PDW, PP2000, Remington 870, FN TPS, Calico M950 – any of these will do.

Rifleman Weapon

SA58 Para: This gun was so good that it had to be nerfed multiple times. Even after taking several blows to the groin by Redduck this gun still stands supreme in the hands of a skilled player. High damage, range, mobility, rate of fire, and good first shot accuracy makes this gun a must to any arsenal. Watch out for its high recoil and bloom.

Sako Rk. 95: Before the Para came out, this gun used to dominate to the point where it was used in competition play. Now it’s just above average. Its main selling factor is its good damage/range/rate of fire and low spread combination. Its main weaknesses include high recoil and mediocre accuracy.

AK-47 Mk. 3: An annoying weapon to use. It has 40 damage and 48 range which makes it great for headshots. Its main problem is its slow rate of fire and mediocre moveshot stability. Great for tapping, but terrible at close range.

M14 EBR: High damage and range and accuracy makes this weapon great for headshots. The only problem is its terrible stability and bloom while moving.

I have no idea what to choose, BtchPlease, pick for me you Btch!

T.T Here, lemme help you.

If you want high damage, you’re probably looking for a gun that also has high recoil. This means you probably use short bursts and/or tap. This probably means that you don’t really care about recoil. This means that you should settle for the: SA-58 Para – 9.5/10 for damage, range, penetration, first shot accuracy, mobility, and ROF. This gun is the ultimate weapon for rushing. For starter mods, use Reinforced barrel and Ergonomic Grip; Move onto long range barrel, ergonomic grip, and recoil control stock when you have mastered this gun’s recoil.

Sako Rk. 95: Great for rushing due to its damage/range/ROF, terrible past 15 meters. Why? Because of its incredibly bouncy recoil and tendency to get tanked sometimes. Its penetration isn’t amazing like the Para’s and its knockback isn’t that great either. Good for crouching and bursting also. 8.5/10

AK47 Mk. 3: If you’ve used the AK47, this is basically the same thing but with less damage and better accuracy/stability. AK47 for noobs. 8/10

M14 EBR: If you can pull off headshots pretty well or can tap/control high recoil, the M14 EBR can be a fun weapon to use. If you don’t like to aim, you’re better off spraying the Para and getting lotto headshots. 8/10

Ots-14 Groza: If you want a better Rx-4 Storm to flank people, or just play with a good gun, this gun is a good choice. Good accuracy, low recoil, good RoF, crouching is recommended. Long range barrel is the best choice for this gun.

XM8: This gun is basically the new Mk. 3 gun. It has no recoil, slow spread, good damage, good range, good first shot accuracy, and higher rate of fire than the AK47 Mk. 3. I call it the noob cannon and I personally abhor using it.

Remington R4: This gun is a lot like the M4A1 Mk. 3, but with better damage, range, accuracy, stability, and just as much rate of fire with the burst barrel. It has a fairly good amount of penetration unlike the M4A1 Mk. 3. Its main weakness is its slightly Counter-Strikey random recoil pattern.

FAMAS Mk. 3: Up close, this buzzsaw literally rips everything apart and can challenge just about any weapon out there including the SA58 Para. However, it’s quite weak at longer ranges and it has a bit more recoil than the M4A1 Mk. 3.

AMD-65: This gun has decent zoomed shot and a high amount of knockback power. Good stability when bursted. Moderate damage and range and low ROF.

M4A1 Mk. 3: Very, very easy to use and cheap. Only problem is its unreliable accuracy compared to other assault rifles, and low damage.

FN F2000: Recoil? What recoil??

Can't decide, or just too lazy to read.

You want to spray? Alright, here’s the ultimate noob sprayer gun for you: XM8 – 10/10 for damage, range, first shot accuracy, slow spread, and stability. Use Spread Param. Trigger.

Remington R4: Great for spraying. Good with burst barrel up close. Penetration vs. 09 armor is actually pretty decent and its accuracy is definitely not lacking. Just make sure to aim for the upper chest and recoil will carry it to the head. 9/10

FAMAS Mk. 3: A good alternative to the Sako Rk. 95 for rushers. Great rate of fire and good first shot accuracy/stability makes this gun devasting up close. Its damage at range is a bit lacking, however, and the user should be wary of this. Better when used in short bursts. 9/10

AMD-65: High knockback power, good stability, easy to use, but not as good as XM8/FAMAS Mk. 3/Remington R4. Mediocre rate of fire. 8.5/10

M4A1 Mk. 3: Basic low recoil spraying assault rifle. Good at lower levels, but loses to XM8/FAMAS Mk. 3/Remington R4 unless aimed at the head. Weak damage at range and unreliable accuracy makes it hard to use against multiple opponents. 8.5/10

FN F2000: If you want 0 recoil, go with this. 0 recoil. I mean it. 9/10

Crouching is pro.

SG556: Without a doubt the first weapon that comes up in my mind for crouchshots is the SG556. Excellent, excellent weapon. In real life this is actually semi-auto only but who cares? It has the damage, range, accuracy, stability, and rate of fire to take anything down if you just crouch.

SA58 Para: The SA58 Para is quite an effective rifle when you crouch. Crouching allows this weapon to be 2-shot bursted while still being relatively controllable. The preferred tactic with the Para is to crouch and tap rapidly. The only thing that annoys me is when someone crouches 3 meters in front of me and sprays. I guess that works too, though.

M14 EBR: This gun can’t be used outside of crouchshot. That’s the only reason I put it here.

This actually depends, If you spray or burst while crouching and you prefer a weapon with low recoil: SG556 – 9.5/10 for damage, range, crouchshot accuracy, stability, and rate of fire. Use long range barrel, veteran mechanism (optional), proto grip, and recoil control stock. In emergency situations you can strafe and tap rapidly since the SG556 does have a moderately high amount of damage and range.

If you just tap while crouching, and can tap quite rapidly: SA58 Para – 9.5/10 for damage, range, penetration, first shot accuracy, mobility, and rate of fire. Start out with Reinforced barrel and ergonomic grip, and then move onto long range barrel and ergonomic grip and recoil control stock once you master the art of tapping.

M14 EBR: This gun should be a 2 hit kill at close range in my honest opinion. I don’t get why Redduck hates this gun so much they decided to make it worse than the SA58 Para in just about every aspect except for accuracy and noise. 8/10

Some fun weapons to use!

HK416: This gun lacks penetration and is quite weak at longer ranges. Nevertheless at close range it is an absolute monster and can usually pour out a tremendous amount of firepower in a short amount of time. Very fun to use.

AK-107bis: If you play COD, use this. A very good weapon, no recoil when zoomed in and it can outgun snipers at long range.

RX4 Storm: If you like to flank the enemy, use this. This gun absolutely rocks for trolling people because they have no idea where you’re shooting from.

Ots-14 Groza: It's like the Rx-4 Storm, but better in almost everything. Can be used in competitive gaming.

Robinson XCR: If you equip this gun and press the V key 69 times you can attach a super suppressor that fires pink laser unicorn beams.

AN-94: This gun sucks. So Redduck remade it, and it still sucks.

L85A2: The F2000 is basically L85A2 Mk. 3. Why bother?

Sniper Weapon

ASW .338: This gun is the best compromise between speed and power. Actually, the FR-F2 is quite a bit faster in scope speed, but the ASW .338 matches it in quickswitch speed. The difference is, ASW .338 doesn’t tag as often. The ASW is used very often in scrims and by low level players and can be used reliably when one hit kills are needed the most. Without quickswitching its rate of fire is the slowest of all sniper rifles.

PGM .338: The next best choice after the ASW .338, the PGM .338 has an incredibly high damage of 114 after slapping on the Lapua Barrel 2. It has a very slightly faster quickswitch than the ASW .338, but the difference is basically negligible. Both will kill in one shot about 92% of the time, so why not go with the one that has a suppressor and an easier scope?

TPG-1: This gun used to kill in one hit about 99% of the time. Then SA09 armor came out, and everything changed. The TPG-1 still kills in one shot to a fearsome degree (about 95%) but its slow scope speed, slow quickswitch and just overall slowness sometimes makes it unforgiving with missed shots.

I just gave you the answer.

The ASW .338 is my preferred sniper rifle of choice. If I had to choose between the PGM and the ASW, I’d go with the ASW. It’s basically a PGM with an easier scope. The PGM’s precision scope is fast, but the ASW’s sharpshooter scope is slightly faster and easier to aim with due to its reduced zoom. Therefore, your answer is: ASW .338 – 10/10 for damage, range, accuracy, and easy to use scope. Use the .338 trigger and the sharpshooter scope for maximum effectiveness.

PGM .338: This gun is basically on par with the ASW .338. Some people prefer the precision scope to the sharpshooter scope. It’s completely up to you whether you choose the PGM or not. I use the ASW more often than I use the PGM, but some people see them as equals or prefer PGM over ASW. 10/10

TPG-1: This gun feels like it’s been nerfed. It’s quite powerful but still tags 90% of the time through walls and limb shots are 99% guaranteed to be tags. Back in the old days it used to kill in one shot to the foot. Now it sometimes gets tanked to the chest. Beware its slow scope and slow quickswitch speed; you get what you pay for. 9/10

You’re quite the speedy sniper aren’t you?

M40a5: This weapon has a very fast Swap Speed. This is the fastest sniper if Quickswitching, although after its nerf it tags more often, in fact it seems to tag more than than the DSR-1. Although the speed really makes up for that. This weapon also has a very high penetration, similiar to the Dsr-1.

FR-F2: No sniper rifle can reliably kill an enemy in 1 shot 100% of the time. The FR-F2 doesn’t really worry too much about killing in one shot 100% of the time and instead prefers to focus all its potential into speed and stability. The FR-F2 has two things that make up for its low base damage: penetration and critical damage. 99% of its damage basically ignores armor, and its damage actually varies. Sources estimate its actual damage to vary between 60 to 140, since it can kill in one shot to the arm, but sometimes does only 2 bars of damage to the chest.

DSR-1: The only good weapon that’s faster than the FR-F2 is the DSR-1. Although it tags noticeably more often, the DSR-1 is powerful at close range and has a very, very fast swap speed. Combined with SG09 gloves, the DSR-1 can fire 2 shots per second while quickswitching, effectively making it a semi automatic sniper rifle with bolt action sniper rifle damage. There is actually one secret trick to making it kill in one shot almost as often as the FR-F2 while maintaining accuracy and speed.

I really can't decide, help me out!

Between the FR-F2, M40a5 DSR-1, if my entire AVA career depended on just one weapon, I would have to pick the FR-F2. The reason for this is that it tags a bit less often than the DSR-1 (tag = when you shoot an enemy with a sniper rifle and they don’t die in one shot). The FR-F2 has better armor penetration and has high critical damage multipliers, meaning that the DSR-1 and M40a5 are ultimately less reliable when it comes to heavily armored foes. FR-F2 – 10/10 for critical damage, armor penetration, brakeshot stability, accuracy, ammo capacity, and fast scope. Use the sharpshooter scope, long range barrel, and ammo trigger. The ammo trigger does not affect its brakeshot stability, contrary to popular belief. Brakeshooting is when you walk around while scoped in and stop a split second before you shoot (“braking” or stopping yourself so you can shoot accurately). The FR-F2 regains its accuracy very, very quickly after moving which makes it great for brakeshooting.

DSR-1: If you use the long range barrel II, heavy stock, and the backpack item “SR Field Manual 3” (The one that says “SR is aiming for reduced range....”), you will have a DSR-1 with perfect moveshot and almost perfect jumpshot. In addition, the scope will sway as you walk around while scoped in but your shots will always hit dead center regardless of whether you are standing still or moving. The long range barrel II gives the DSR-1 more power while the backpack item allows it to retain its accuracy. Its only problems are its slow reload and rate of fire (without quickswitching). Some sources claim that the DSR-1 with long range barrel is just as powerful as the FR-F2. 9.5/10

M40a5: Basically the DSR-1, but faster, although the DSR-1 has a better armor penetration, and better stability. 8.5/10

Semi-auto? Prepare to get kicked…
    SR-25: The SR-25 kills in one shot around 40-50% of the time, which is actually very, very good for a semi-automatic sniper rifle. Its rate of fire isn’t exactly the fastest, but it does have a huge magazine capacity and fast reload/swap speed so it’s not exactly a heavily limited or unforgiving sniper rifle at all. Its two phase scope can help in engaging targets at longer ranges and its decent moveshot makes it really fun to run and gun. Think of this as a Dragunov Zebra with a +10 ammo -2 stability trigger mod.

HK417: The HK417 kills in one shot around 30-60% of the time, very good for a Semi-automatic Sniper Rifle. It has a pretty fast rate of fire, it has an average magazine capacity for a Semi-automatic Sniper rifle of 10. It's also a very stable weapon, compared to the other Semi's.

WA2000: The WA2000, when modded formaximum damage, can kill in one shot roughly 75% of the time. This is actually amazing considering that the WA2000 has a faster rate of fire and less recoil than the SR-25. Basically you can kill 6 enemies in under 4 seconds if all your shots kill in one hit. The WA2000’s main disadvantages are, however, its low ammo capacity, its extremely slow reload and swap speed, and its high cost. The entire gun + mods combo costs over 64,000 Euros.

I can't decide D:

Between the SR-25, HK417 and the WA2000, I would actually pick the SR-25 simply because of its versatility. The SR-25 can kill in one shot only about 40-50% of the time, but it has more than three times the ammo capacity of the WA2000, faster swap speed, and faster reloads. I don’t have to worry about keeping track of ammo or anything. In general semi-auto’s aren’t really good for competitive play and should only be purchased for fun. SR-25 – 8.5/10 for good armor penetration, range, easy scope, high capacity, fast swap speed, and fast reload speed. Use the default scope and reinforced barrel. Everything else is your preference.

WA2000: The WA2000 is basically on par with the SR-25. It’s just less flexible and less fun to use because of its slow reload and slow swap speed. But its damage and range is better than the SR-25’s and its rate of fire and stability are also actually a bit better. 8.5/10

HK417: The HK417 is also on par with the SR-25. It's only got better stability. Better than the WA2000 due to its Rate of fire.

I want to troll people and/or have fun and/or waste money.

VSS: In real life this gun fires fully automatic armor piercing death at 800-900 rounds per minute. In AVA, it’s some sort of a strange joke on Redduck’s part. 3-5 hits to kill? Slower ROF than Python? Like seriously?

Dragunov: High recoil and 20% one hit kill chance makes this sniper rifle unbearably laughable. It does have a decent rate of fire and good moveshot, but what’s the use if you fire one shot and find yourself aiming at the ceiling?

Galil Sniper: Worst gun in the game. A pistol is better.

IMI99SR: A louder version of the Galil Sniper. I’d still pick a pistol over this.

SV98: Basically a bolt action SR-25 with less ammo. HINT HINT. DON’T BUY.

MSG90A1: What you get if you eat a WA2000 and poop it out. It got buffed, so it now has a faster reload and swap speed, still sucks.

Pistol

Mk. 23 SOCOM: At 40 damage and 12 range, the Mk. 23 SOCOM is one of the more powerful handguns available. Its price is quite hefty, but its excellent power and decent capacity makes it stand out above all other handguns when it comes to just pure damage while not sacrificing accuracy or stability.

Glock 21C: The Glock actually has a fairly good amount of damage and knockback power. It’s used quite often by experienced players. Damage tests have shown that the Glock actually does a bit more damage than the Beretta M92FS despite both having 34 damage. The Glock also has a fast rate of fire and excellent handling characteristics. A must for any arsenal, and quite cheap as well.

S&W M29: Python with more damage but less rate of fire. If you want power at the cost of fire rate and reload speed, the M29 is quite a fun and impressive weapon to use. For competitive play it’s slow and not very practical however.

S&W 1911: The S&W 1911 is overall a disappointing handgun. Its damage stat feels like a lie and it feels much weaker than the Mk. 23 SOCOM.

Colt Python: The main challenger to the S&W M29. Under 9 meters it is easily capable of killing in 2 shots to the torso. Its main drawback is high recoil.

I can not choose, pick for me!

My top 3 picks would be the Mk. 23 SOCOM, Glock 21, and Python (or M29 depending on whether you would rather spam or aim). The Mk. 23 SOCOM has fair excellent power and a good enough capacity to take down at least 2 opponents with one clip. It has low recoil and doesn’t bloom that much unlike the S&W1911 or the Glock. Its main drawback is its somewhat slow swap speed and its limited rate of fire, as well as its high price. It can attach a silencer. Mk. 23 SOCOM – 9/10 for great damage, range, accuracy, and stability.

If you’re looking for something like the SOCOM but with a faster rate of fire and faster swap speed (at the cost of a bit of damage), the Glock 21 is your answer. It is very cheap (only 1k Euros) and has a fast rate of fire. It’s not incredibly accurate, but in those panic moments when every millisecond counts, the Glock 21 provides that fast backup with a high degree of firepower. Its main drawback is its slight spread and mediocre accuracy. Glock 21C – 9.5/10 for good damage, low recoil, fast rate of fire & swap speed, and cost.

Colt Python/S&W M29: The Python is a fast-firing 2-hit kill (3 hit kill at 10 meters or above) handgun with a lot of recoil. Its swap speed is somewhat slow so it’s really only useful if you want to have fun or do pistol-only games. The M29 rarely kills in one shot despite its enormous damage, but a well placed shot to the stomach will grievously wound enemy players, moreso than the Python. 8.5/10

S&W 1911: Use if you want an 8 shot handgun that takes 5 hits to kill. Main pro is its ability to be capped very easily at the capsule shop. 7/10.

Beretta M92FS: The Beretta without a doubt is one of the top tier handguns in AVA. It has everything – damage, accuracy, rate of fire, swap speed, and the ability to use a silencer so you can look like James Bond.

Glock 21C: The Glock actually has a fairly good amount of damage and knockback power. Damage tests have shown that the Glock actually does a bit more damage than the Beretta M92FS. The Glock also has a fast rate of fire and excellent handling characteristics. A must for any arsenal, and quite cheap as well.

Walther P38/Luger P.08: With a blistering rate of fire and 60 damage, you might think the Walther is overpowered. Yes, yes it is overpowered – under 2 meters. Past 2 meters it starts exponentially sucking. Its main selling factor is its fast swap speed. Don’t even think about the Luger. It’s worse. Trust me. Nobody uses it.

FN 5-7: Beretta that trades damage for penetration. 20 rounds per magazine and almost no fire rate cap, meaning you can tap as rapidly as you want. Main problems include moderate recoil and mediocre accuracy/spread and low base damage.

Cz. 75: Anorexic pistol with the fastest swap speed of all handguns. Good rate of fire, almost no spread and good accuracy makes this pistol fun to use. But does hardly any damage. Good for notifying the enemy of your location.

Can't choose, pick one for me, please?

The Beretta M92FS is the way to go if you have the cash. If you’re short on Euros, the Glock 21 gets the job done just as easily. Personally I prefer the Beretta due to its better first shot accuracy but the Glock does feel very slightly more powerful. Beretta M92FS – 10/10 for decent damage, accuracy, rate of fire, capacity, and fast swap speed.

If you’re looking for something like the Beretta but cheaper, the Glock 21 is your answer. It’s not incredibly accurate, but in those panic moments when every millisecond counts, the Glock 21 provides that fast backup with a high degree of firepower. Its main drawback is its slight spread and mediocre accuracy. Glock 21C – 9.5/10 for good damage, low recoil, fast rate of fire, fast swap speed, and cost.

FN 5-7: The FN 5-7 isn’t that great of a handgun in my honest opinion. Its damage is quite lacking and its penetration isn’t incredibly amazing, just above average. Its high fire rate cap isn’t that amazing of an advantage either. Use this for capacity and fast swap speed. Beretta is much better. 8.5/10

Cz. 75: The Cz. 75 is somehow more expensive than the Beretta but is worse. It deals around 23-25 damage. Sure it has no spread and almost perfect accuracy and fast swap speed, but the Beretta is better at everything and only 0.02 seconds slower to swap out while actually being able to kill in 4-5 hits at close range. 8/10

So you want to spray even your sidearm, huh?

Mac-10: The weakest gun in the game, but somehow one of the better secondary weapons. Its rate of fire is a blazing 720 RPM, making it the fastest firing automatic sidearm available. It has a slow swap speed and terrible accuracy, so really the proper way to kill your enemies with it is to spray their face at point blank range. PICK THIS GUN IF YOU WANT AN AUTOMATIC SIDEARM. PICK THIS ONE!!!

Beretta M93a: This automatic sidearm is quite accurate and has a moderately low amount of recoil. However, it spreads after the first 5-6 shots, is still relatively weak compared to semi-automatic handguns, is very slow to swap out, and fires at a mediocre 570 RPM. That’s still pretty fast though.

Stechkin APS: Possessing a mediocre rate of fire and terrible accuracy, the Stechkin APS is nevertheless an incredibly annoying foe at close range. It has a high amount of recoil and spread which makes it essentially a nerfed Beretta M93a, but for those of you who don’t mind its 1.2 second swap speed, the Stechkin may be a fun alternative especially in Sniper only rooms, Hue.

YOU TROLL.

Use the TMP, Skorpion, P226, and Winchester M1887S for maximum trolling effect. The TMP takes a full magazine to kill an enemy at close range, the Skorpion takes two magazines to kill an enemy at close range, the P226 jams, and the Winchester M1887S is basically a Desert Eagle -10 accuracy -10 rate of fire -3 ammo. Stop thinking that it’ll make you look like the Terminator, because it won’t.

- Alternative -

Euro Capsule Weapon

For Euro Capsule Weapons, go with the following:

Desmodus: If you use this gun, you’re basically telling people that you suck.

AN94 Sidewinder: F2000 +10 accuracy -1 ROF. Fun to use, great for long range, bad for close range. Crosshairs are tiny while moving. Great moveshot.

AK47 Hawkeye: This gun used to be really good, but now it’s just mostly for fun. Spreads quite a bit when moving, better for crouching and tapping.

Dragunov Zebra: SR-25 +5 stability -10 ammo. Kills in one shot about 40-50% of the time but has very, very low recoil which makes for easy follow up shots. Aim for the stomach and you’re good to go. Can kill in one shot to the chest to about 10 meters, and can kill in one shot to the stomach out to about 50 meters on supply armor.

P90 Harimau: Seriously. Stop trying hard and learn to have fun every once in a while. Go spray enemies with your Harimau instead of crouching and tapping and aiming for the head like an annoying tryhard.

Mac-10: “WTF who gave the sniper class an Uzi??”

For AP Capsule Weapons, go with the following:

G36 Alligator: If you use this gun, you’re basically telling people that you suck. This is basically an XM8 Mk. 3. So if you use this gun, you really do suck.

FG42: Imagine SA58 Para with macros. That’s the FG42. This thing has amazing crouchshot, amazing zoomed shot, and doesn’t kick like the Para does. Almost overpowered. It does feel a little bit weaker than the Para but not really a problem.

Mosin Nagant: If FR-F2 had moveshot, this would be it. The Mosin Nagant kills in one shot about 90-95% of the time, has great moveshot and decent jumpshot, and has an above average quickswitch speed. Its scope isn’t very good for long range but at close range the Mosin is very, very easy to use. Feels like its damage is somewhat random.

Remington Blue Skull: This is actually a pump action sniper rifle without the scope. It has amazing damage and a fast rate of fire. It has specially treated balls that can kill an enemy in one shot up to 15 meters. That takes some serious balls.

AK47 Predator: Decent damage, good range, good accuracy, good stability, and decent rate of fire. The AK47 Predator is basically a Jack-of-All-Trades that is somewhat overpowered. Not as overpowered as the G36 Alligator though.
    Last edited by BtchPlease; 05-15-2013 at 07:09 AM.
    Join the anti beggers group now!

www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BtchPlease For This Useful Post:

AS-Molaar (05-15-2013),c4eu (06-12-2013),Kimpah (05-28-2013),negro200 (05-15-2013),niggo (05-15-2013),xlN1ghtMarelx (05-14-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You've missed the best AP Capsule Sniper rifle out ??? ????, and I stopped reading this half way through the first time, and had to have another go. And you also said that the best gun for Pointman is rubbish. This is terrible dude and serves no purpose, and you have no pointers or headers. I wouldn't put this bilge in the Wiki!!!

Thanks
    Most of it is stolen from sh3llshock's powerpoint/guide, that's about 4-5 months out of date.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by $noop View Post
    Most of it is stolen from sh3llshock's powerpoint/guide, that's about 4-5 months out of date.
    That's where I've seen it before then. Nice leech!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    /. mega waste of time!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by soulnite12 View Post
    /. mega waste of time!
    hehehehehe you right , and come skype

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    This is all opinions and stating that guns are noobish and suck. In my eyes ALL guns are decent. They all have their own unique trait. Telling a gun that it is noobish is purely on opinions.

Well nice try anyways

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    nice one man, good text, but try to be more objective and better explain the characteristics of each class of each weapon and your note.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Leeched from Sh3llshock.
    LOL. He "worked" on this guys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post
    Sh3llShock's Handy Weapon Selector + Guide ! Updated by BtchPlease.

I want a...

× Pointman ×

I want a gun with high damage and firepower, I'm pretty good at controlling recoil and I can burst pretty well.

SR-3M Vikhr: Good damage, rate of fire, above average penetration with great stbility for the first few shots. However, range is rather lacking it, it spreads quite a bit after the first 4-5 shots and there are no mods available.

Kriss Super V: Good damage, rate of fire, excellent short range firepower with great stability even when spraying. Spread is almost nonexistent, very noob and friendly and easy weapon to use. Penetration and range are rather lacking, however, and ammo can go by quite quickly if not careful

SR-2M Veresk: Moderate damage with moderate-low range. Seems weak but makes up for it with good penetration especially vs. helmets. Great for headshots. Has a fast rate of fire. Recoil/Spread may be of concern when spraying.

Aks-74u: Very cheap and effective at close range. Damage and range are its strengths; accuracy and stability are its weaknesses. Can be seen as a more powerful but less stable k1a1. Not for sprayers, but great for bursting.

Can't decide?

Here's my suggestion.

Obviously, if you’re looking for a high damage weapon, something else will have to suffer. In most of the cases, it’s stability or range or even accuracy. Seeing as all of the four choices (SR-3M, KRISS Super V, SR-2M, and AKS-74u) possess a horrid amount of spread and/or recoil (except for the KRISS Super V which lacks penetration and first shot accuracy), you might as well go for the most balanced one. And that is the SR-2M Veresk – 9.5/10 for damage, penetration, and ROF. Use burst barrel, ammo trigger, ergonomic grip.

SR-3M Vikhr: Good for a mix of spraying/bursting. Recoil is much easier to handle than the Veresk or AKS-74u’s, and penetration is above average. However, it lacks any sort of damage past 10 or 15 meters and has annoying spread. Great for rushers, terrible for any sort of long range engagements. 8.5/10

KRISS Super V: A new player’s best friend. Easy to use due to its low spread and light recoil and decent damage, but ammo goes by quickly. Accuracy isn’t the best and penetration vs. armor is rather low, so not a great weapon to use in clan wars. Nevertheless powerful and effective for the cost. 8.5/10

AKS-74u: High power and good range makes this gun deadly under 15 meters. However, its recoil and spread are too much and its rate of fire isn’t nearly as high as the Veresk’s, which gives the Veresk the winning point in clan wars. 8.5/10.

mp7-a1: without a doubt this makes it into te top 3 choices for pointman weapons in my book. Blazing at around 900 rpm, the mp7-a1 has one of the fastest rate of fire of any submachine gun in the game next to the CZ Skorpion Evo3, plus good penetration and stability. its nicely sized ammo capacity of 40 is a great bonus as well. Great for rushers and sprayers.

CZ Skorpion Evo3: This weapon is great, it's very stable despite the fact it has the fastest rate of fire on the whole game, it has great accuracy and the Penetration seems to be good too. No mods are available for this gun.

SR-2M Veresk: Not very stable, but not as weak as the MP7A1. This means that while the Veresk does actually fire more slowly than the MP7A1 (810 RPM vs. 900 RPM), the Veresk can score one hit headshots more often. Great for people who prefer to burst rather than spray.

Uzi: DA OOZY NEIN MILLIMETAH. Weak but awesome rate of fire, almost on par with MP7A1 (870 RPM). Lacks accuracy and penetration however, and has quite a bit of recoil.

Blistering rate of fire? Can’t control recoil? Feel an urge to spray? Don’t really care about damage as long as it makes up for it with something else? Don’t like it when your weapon spreads (gets less accurate per shot)? Want a gun with decent capacity? Want a gun that was used in IeSF 2012 by professional players?

Here’s your answer: the MP7A1 – 9.5/10 for penetration, stability, low spread, and ROF. Use full ROF mods and ergonomic grip for more accuracy.

MP5SD5: Troll gun. Lacks any sort of damage/range/penetration whatsoever; is hopelessly doomed in competitive play. Great for pubbing or fooling around though, as its first few shots are very, very accurate. Has a high amount of spread after that. 7.5/10

SR-2M Veresk: Your only other alternative to the MP7A1. Use if you prefer damage at the cost of a bit of ROF and stability. Good for clan wars, but MP7A1 is generally better for spraying. 9.5/10

Uzi: Basically MP5SD5 without the silencer and more recoil. Good when bursting, kinda bad and hard to control while spraying. I never knew 9mm rounds could have so much kick. Great for the beginner channels; average for the public channels; not so good for clan wars due to its low penetration. 8/10

I want a gun that's really accurate especially when bursting or crouching. Preferably decent range too. Stability is also good.

K1A1 Rail: Pretty darn stable for a carbine. Think of it as a slightly nerfed Desmodus. Its rate of fire is about 720 RPM with the burst barrel and its accuracy is quite good under 10 to 15 meters. Weapon spread is very, very slow, but it has a tendency to get tanked sometimes.

Galil MAR: This gun is actually decent. Great stability. Its first few shots are actually very accurate and its main selling factor is its knockback power. When you shoot an enemy with the Galil MAR, it causes their weapon to spread like crazy.

Calico M950: I have this gun. I bought it for trolling. It works very well actually. For trolling, I mean.

AUG A2: Who put an assault rifle in the pointman class?? Seriously, this gun is accurate and stable and all, but... damage… is… kind of… lacking…

My suggestion.

Submachine guns and carbines alike tend to be either unstable or too weak to let accuracy make up for it. Therefore, you should be looking for a gun that spreads a bit less and is easy to control, enhancing the shooter’s accuracy, while having a great damage or rate of fire to make up for any deficiencies it might have. Your top choice is: MP7A1 – 9.5/10 for penetration, stability, low spread, and ROF. Use full ROF mods and ergonomic grip for better accuracy.

K1A1 Rail: Not really a troll gun, but not really a top tier gun either. It has more damage than a submachine gun, but less rate of fire. It’s quite stable and spreads slowly, but lacks damage at longer ranges. Desmodus with damage, range, and accuracy reduction. 8/10

Galil MAR: Great accuracy and stability. Spreads a bit, but knockback is fun and extra 5 rounds per magazine can come in handy. Good for rushing. Lacks damage. No mods. Good rate of fire. Great mobility. 8.5/10

Calico M950: Bizon PP19 Mk. 2.1, -14 ammo. Damage sucks. Zoomed shot is awesome, but if you can’t hit the head, bye bye S/D ratio. 7.5/10

AUG A2: Crouchshot only gun. Crouch and burst/spray. Weak and spreads while moving. Why… would you make a pointman have to crouch…? 7.5/10

SHOTGUN NOOB! Just kidding, hehe.

Striker-12: This gun is overpowered. It has damage, penetration, capacity, rate of fire, zoomed shot accuracy, stability, low spread when zoomed in, and damage multipliers (random damage that can sometimes kill someone in one hit at 10m). Only downside is the slow Reload time. Banned in competitive play in Taiwan.

Spas-15: This gun is pretty decent, even after its nerf. It has damage, penetration, capacity, rate of fire with the RoF trigger, zoomed shot accuracy, and low spread. Basically the Striker-12 with less damage, but a faster reload time.

Saiga-12: This gun is actually very well balanced, unlike the Striker-12. It has a high amount of damage and good rate of fire and it’s actually more accurate than its crosshairs suggest. Its main weaknesses are its INCREDIBLY high recoil and small amount of spread. Its magazine allows for faster reloads than shell-fed shotguns. Great if you prefer one hit kills and can handle immense recoil.

Benelli M1014: This gun is a nerfed Striker. Worse range, worse accuracy, worse recoil, worse rate of fire. The only good thing about it is it can kill in one shot up to about 5 meters. Heck, even the Saiga-12 can do that – up to 10 meters no problem.

Are you serious?
    Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12 Striker-12: Striker-12 – 9.5/10 for damage, penetration, zoomed shot accuracy, stability, low zoomed shot spread, ammo capacity, and ROF. Only weaknesses are slow reload and high spread while hipfiring. Just zoom in and aim for goodness sakes. Use barrel and trigger for more damage and ROF.

Spas-15: The next best shotgun. Also a very fun gun to use,

Saiga-12: The third best shotgun. Use if you are pro and can handle recoil. Gets one hit kills very easily up to 10 meters if you can aim, but also has a fast rate of fire for follow up shots in case you missed or the shot got tanked by a lagger huehuehuehuehue. 9/10

Benelli M1014: Imagine if someone ate the Striker-12 and pooped it out. And then someone ate that poop and then pooped it all out again. That’s the Benelli. 7.5/10

Don’t even think about the FN TPS or SPAS-12 or Remington 870. They all suck.

You silly troll...
    M4 Spectre, UMP, P90, AUG A2, MP5SD5, SG552, SPAS-12, MP5K-PDW, PP2000, Remington 870, FN TPS, Calico M950 – any of these will do.

Rifleman Weapon

SA58 Para: This gun was so good that it had to be nerfed multiple times. Even after taking several blows to the groin by Redduck this gun still stands supreme in the hands of a skilled player. High damage, range, mobility, rate of fire, and good first shot accuracy makes this gun a must to any arsenal. Watch out for its high recoil and bloom.

Sako Rk. 95: Before the Para came out, this gun used to dominate to the point where it was used in competition play. Now it’s just above average. Its main selling factor is its good damage/range/rate of fire and low spread combination. Its main weaknesses include high recoil and mediocre accuracy.

AK-47 Mk. 3: An annoying weapon to use. It has 40 damage and 48 range which makes it great for headshots. Its main problem is its slow rate of fire and mediocre moveshot stability. Great for tapping, but terrible at close range.

M14 EBR: High damage and range and accuracy makes this weapon great for headshots. The only problem is its terrible stability and bloom while moving.

I have no idea what to choose, BtchPlease, pick for me you Btch!

T.T Here, lemme help you.

If you want high damage, you’re probably looking for a gun that also has high recoil. This means you probably use short bursts and/or tap. This probably means that you don’t really care about recoil. This means that you should settle for the: SA-58 Para – 9.5/10 for damage, range, penetration, first shot accuracy, mobility, and ROF. This gun is the ultimate weapon for rushing. For starter mods, use Reinforced barrel and Ergonomic Grip; Move onto long range barrel, ergonomic grip, and recoil control stock when you have mastered this gun’s recoil.

Sako Rk. 95: Great for rushing due to its damage/range/ROF, terrible past 15 meters. Why? Because of its incredibly bouncy recoil and tendency to get tanked sometimes. Its penetration isn’t amazing like the Para’s and its knockback isn’t that great either. Good for crouching and bursting also. 8.5/10

AK47 Mk. 3: If you’ve used the AK47, this is basically the same thing but with less damage and better accuracy/stability. AK47 for noobs. 8/10

M14 EBR: If you can pull off headshots pretty well or can tap/control high recoil, the M14 EBR can be a fun weapon to use. If you don’t like to aim, you’re better off spraying the Para and getting lotto headshots. 8/10

Ots-14 Groza: If you want a better Rx-4 Storm to flank people, or just play with a good gun, this gun is a good choice. Good accuracy, low recoil, good RoF, crouching is recommended. Long range barrel is the best choice for this gun.

XM8: This gun is basically the new Mk. 3 gun. It has no recoil, slow spread, good damage, good range, good first shot accuracy, and higher rate of fire than the AK47 Mk. 3. I call it the noob cannon and I personally abhor using it.

Remington R4: This gun is a lot like the M4A1 Mk. 3, but with better damage, range, accuracy, stability, and just as much rate of fire with the burst barrel. It has a fairly good amount of penetration unlike the M4A1 Mk. 3. Its main weakness is its slightly Counter-Strikey random recoil pattern.

FAMAS Mk. 3: Up close, this buzzsaw literally rips everything apart and can challenge just about any weapon out there including the SA58 Para. However, it’s quite weak at longer ranges and it has a bit more recoil than the M4A1 Mk. 3.

AMD-65: This gun has decent zoomed shot and a high amount of knockback power. Good stability when bursted. Moderate damage and range and low ROF.

M4A1 Mk. 3: Very, very easy to use and cheap. Only problem is its unreliable accuracy compared to other assault rifles, and low damage.

FN F2000: Recoil? What recoil??

Can't decide, or just too lazy to read.

You want to spray? Alright, here’s the ultimate noob sprayer gun for you: XM8 – 10/10 for damage, range, first shot accuracy, slow spread, and stability. Use Spread Param. Trigger.

Remington R4: Great for spraying. Good with burst barrel up close. Penetration vs. 09 armor is actually pretty decent and its accuracy is definitely not lacking. Just make sure to aim for the upper chest and recoil will carry it to the head. 9/10

FAMAS Mk. 3: A good alternative to the Sako Rk. 95 for rushers. Great rate of fire and good first shot accuracy/stability makes this gun devasting up close. Its damage at range is a bit lacking, however, and the user should be wary of this. Better when used in short bursts. 9/10

AMD-65: High knockback power, good stability, easy to use, but not as good as XM8/FAMAS Mk. 3/Remington R4. Mediocre rate of fire. 8.5/10

M4A1 Mk. 3: Basic low recoil spraying assault rifle. Good at lower levels, but loses to XM8/FAMAS Mk. 3/Remington R4 unless aimed at the head. Weak damage at range and unreliable accuracy makes it hard to use against multiple opponents. 8.5/10

FN F2000: If you want 0 recoil, go with this. 0 recoil. I mean it. 9/10

Crouching is pro.

SG556: Without a doubt the first weapon that comes up in my mind for crouchshots is the SG556. Excellent, excellent weapon. In real life this is actually semi-auto only but who cares? It has the damage, range, accuracy, stability, and rate of fire to take anything down if you just crouch.

SA58 Para: The SA58 Para is quite an effective rifle when you crouch. Crouching allows this weapon to be 2-shot bursted while still being relatively controllable. The preferred tactic with the Para is to crouch and tap rapidly. The only thing that annoys me is when someone crouches 3 meters in front of me and sprays. I guess that works too, though.

M14 EBR: This gun can’t be used outside of crouchshot. That’s the only reason I put it here.

This actually depends, If you spray or burst while crouching and you prefer a weapon with low recoil: SG556 – 9.5/10 for damage, range, crouchshot accuracy, stability, and rate of fire. Use long range barrel, veteran mechanism (optional), proto grip, and recoil control stock. In emergency situations you can strafe and tap rapidly since the SG556 does have a moderately high amount of damage and range.

If you just tap while crouching, and can tap quite rapidly: SA58 Para – 9.5/10 for damage, range, penetration, first shot accuracy, mobility, and rate of fire. Start out with Reinforced barrel and ergonomic grip, and then move onto long range barrel and ergonomic grip and recoil control stock once you master the art of tapping.

M14 EBR: This gun should be a 2 hit kill at close range in my honest opinion. I don’t get why Redduck hates this gun so much they decided to make it worse than the SA58 Para in just about every aspect except for accuracy and noise. 8/10

Some fun weapons to use!

HK416: This gun lacks penetration and is quite weak at longer ranges. Nevertheless at close range it is an absolute monster and can usually pour out a tremendous amount of firepower in a short amount of time. Very fun to use.

AK-107bis: If you play COD, use this. A very good weapon, no recoil when zoomed in and it can outgun snipers at long range.

RX4 Storm: If you like to flank the enemy, use this. This gun absolutely rocks for trolling people because they have no idea where you’re shooting from.

Ots-14 Groza: It's like the Rx-4 Storm, but better in almost everything. Can be used in competitive gaming.

Robinson XCR: If you equip this gun and press the V key 69 times you can attach a super suppressor that fires pink laser unicorn beams.

AN-94: This gun sucks. So Redduck remade it, and it still sucks.

L85A2: The F2000 is basically L85A2 Mk. 3. Why bother?

Sniper Weapon

ASW .338: This gun is the best compromise between speed and power. Actually, the FR-F2 is quite a bit faster in scope speed, but the ASW .338 matches it in quickswitch speed. The difference is, ASW .338 doesn’t tag as often. The ASW is used very often in scrims and by low level players and can be used reliably when one hit kills are needed the most. Without quickswitching its rate of fire is the slowest of all sniper rifles.

PGM .338: The next best choice after the ASW .338, the PGM .338 has an incredibly high damage of 114 after slapping on the Lapua Barrel 2. It has a very slightly faster quickswitch than the ASW .338, but the difference is basically negligible. Both will kill in one shot about 92% of the time, so why not go with the one that has a suppressor and an easier scope?

TPG-1: This gun used to kill in one hit about 99% of the time. Then SA09 armor came out, and everything changed. The TPG-1 still kills in one shot to a fearsome degree (about 95%) but its slow scope speed, slow quickswitch and just overall slowness sometimes makes it unforgiving with missed shots.

I just gave you the answer.

The ASW .338 is my preferred sniper rifle of choice. If I had to choose between the PGM and the ASW, I’d go with the ASW. It’s basically a PGM with an easier scope. The PGM’s precision scope is fast, but the ASW’s sharpshooter scope is slightly faster and easier to aim with due to its reduced zoom. Therefore, your answer is: ASW .338 – 10/10 for damage, range, accuracy, and easy to use scope. Use the .338 trigger and the sharpshooter scope for maximum effectiveness.

PGM .338: This gun is basically on par with the ASW .338. Some people prefer the precision scope to the sharpshooter scope. It’s completely up to you whether you choose the PGM or not. I use the ASW more often than I use the PGM, but some people see them as equals or prefer PGM over ASW. 10/10

TPG-1: This gun feels like it’s been nerfed. It’s quite powerful but still tags 90% of the time through walls and limb shots are 99% guaranteed to be tags. Back in the old days it used to kill in one shot to the foot. Now it sometimes gets tanked to the chest. Beware its slow scope and slow quickswitch speed; you get what you pay for. 9/10

You’re quite the speedy sniper aren’t you?

M40a5: This weapon has a very fast Swap Speed. This is the fastest sniper if Quickswitching, although after its nerf it tags more often, in fact it seems to tag more than than the DSR-1. Although the speed really makes up for that. This weapon also has a very high penetration, similiar to the Dsr-1.

FR-F2: No sniper rifle can reliably kill an enemy in 1 shot 100% of the time. The FR-F2 doesn’t really worry too much about killing in one shot 100% of the time and instead prefers to focus all its potential into speed and stability. The FR-F2 has two things that make up for its low base damage: penetration and critical damage. 99% of its damage basically ignores armor, and its damage actually varies. Sources estimate its actual damage to vary between 60 to 140, since it can kill in one shot to the arm, but sometimes does only 2 bars of damage to the chest.

DSR-1: The only good weapon that’s faster than the FR-F2 is the DSR-1. Although it tags noticeably more often, the DSR-1 is powerful at close range and has a very, very fast swap speed. Combined with SG09 gloves, the DSR-1 can fire 2 shots per second while quickswitching, effectively making it a semi automatic sniper rifle with bolt action sniper rifle damage. There is actually one secret trick to making it kill in one shot almost as often as the FR-F2 while maintaining accuracy and speed.

I really can't decide, help me out!

Between the FR-F2, M40a5 DSR-1, if my entire AVA career depended on just one weapon, I would have to pick the FR-F2. The reason for this is that it tags a bit less often than the DSR-1 (tag = when you shoot an enemy with a sniper rifle and they don’t die in one shot). The FR-F2 has better armor penetration and has high critical damage multipliers, meaning that the DSR-1 and M40a5 are ultimately less reliable when it comes to heavily armored foes. FR-F2 – 10/10 for critical damage, armor penetration, brakeshot stability, accuracy, ammo capacity, and fast scope. Use the sharpshooter scope, long range barrel, and ammo trigger. The ammo trigger does not affect its brakeshot stability, contrary to popular belief. Brakeshooting is when you walk around while scoped in and stop a split second before you shoot (“braking” or stopping yourself so you can shoot accurately). The FR-F2 regains its accuracy very, very quickly after moving which makes it great for brakeshooting.

DSR-1: If you use the long range barrel II, heavy stock, and the backpack item “SR Field Manual 3” (The one that says “SR is aiming for reduced range....”), you will have a DSR-1 with perfect moveshot and almost perfect jumpshot. In addition, the scope will sway as you walk around while scoped in but your shots will always hit dead center regardless of whether you are standing still or moving. The long range barrel II gives the DSR-1 more power while the backpack item allows it to retain its accuracy. Its only problems are its slow reload and rate of fire (without quickswitching). Some sources claim that the DSR-1 with long range barrel is just as powerful as the FR-F2. 9.5/10

M40a5: Basically the DSR-1, but faster, although the DSR-1 has a better armor penetration, and better stability. 8.5/10

Semi-auto? Prepare to get kicked…
    SR-25: The SR-25 kills in one shot around 40-50% of the time, which is actually very, very good for a semi-automatic sniper rifle. Its rate of fire isn’t exactly the fastest, but it does have a huge magazine capacity and fast reload/swap speed so it’s not exactly a heavily limited or unforgiving sniper rifle at all. Its two phase scope can help in engaging targets at longer ranges and its decent moveshot makes it really fun to run and gun. Think of this as a Dragunov Zebra with a +10 ammo -2 stability trigger mod.

HK417: The HK417 kills in one shot around 30-60% of the time, very good for a Semi-automatic Sniper Rifle. It has a pretty fast rate of fire, it has an average magazine capacity for a Semi-automatic Sniper rifle of 10. It's also a very stable weapon, compared to the other Semi's.

WA2000: The WA2000, when modded formaximum damage, can kill in one shot roughly 75% of the time. This is actually amazing considering that the WA2000 has a faster rate of fire and less recoil than the SR-25. Basically you can kill 6 enemies in under 4 seconds if all your shots kill in one hit. The WA2000’s main disadvantages are, however, its low ammo capacity, its extremely slow reload and swap speed, and its high cost. The entire gun + mods combo costs over 64,000 Euros.

I can't decide D:

Between the SR-25, HK417 and the WA2000, I would actually pick the SR-25 simply because of its versatility. The SR-25 can kill in one shot only about 40-50% of the time, but it has more than three times the ammo capacity of the WA2000, faster swap speed, and faster reloads. I don’t have to worry about keeping track of ammo or anything. In general semi-auto’s aren’t really good for competitive play and should only be purchased for fun. SR-25 – 8.5/10 for good armor penetration, range, easy scope, high capacity, fast swap speed, and fast reload speed. Use the default scope and reinforced barrel. Everything else is your preference.

WA2000: The WA2000 is basically on par with the SR-25. It’s just less flexible and less fun to use because of its slow reload and slow swap speed. But its damage and range is better than the SR-25’s and its rate of fire and stability are also actually a bit better. 8.5/10

HK417: The HK417 is also on par with the SR-25. It's only got better stability. Better than the WA2000 due to its Rate of fire.

I want to troll people and/or have fun and/or waste money.

VSS: In real life this gun fires fully automatic armor piercing death at 800-900 rounds per minute. In AVA, it’s some sort of a strange joke on Redduck’s part. 3-5 hits to kill? Slower ROF than Python? Like seriously?

Dragunov: High recoil and 20% one hit kill chance makes this sniper rifle unbearably laughable. It does have a decent rate of fire and good moveshot, but what’s the use if you fire one shot and find yourself aiming at the ceiling?

Galil Sniper: Worst gun in the game. A pistol is better.

IMI99SR: A louder version of the Galil Sniper. I’d still pick a pistol over this.

SV98: Basically a bolt action SR-25 with less ammo. HINT HINT. DON’T BUY.

MSG90A1: What you get if you eat a WA2000 and poop it out. It got buffed, so it now has a faster reload and swap speed, still sucks.

Pistol

Mk. 23 SOCOM: At 40 damage and 12 range, the Mk. 23 SOCOM is one of the more powerful handguns available. Its price is quite hefty, but its excellent power and decent capacity makes it stand out above all other handguns when it comes to just pure damage while not sacrificing accuracy or stability.

Glock 21C: The Glock actually has a fairly good amount of damage and knockback power. It’s used quite often by experienced players. Damage tests have shown that the Glock actually does a bit more damage than the Beretta M92FS despite both having 34 damage. The Glock also has a fast rate of fire and excellent handling characteristics. A must for any arsenal, and quite cheap as well.

S&W M29: Python with more damage but less rate of fire. If you want power at the cost of fire rate and reload speed, the M29 is quite a fun and impressive weapon to use. For competitive play it’s slow and not very practical however.

S&W 1911: The S&W 1911 is overall a disappointing handgun. Its damage stat feels like a lie and it feels much weaker than the Mk. 23 SOCOM.

Colt Python: The main challenger to the S&W M29. Under 9 meters it is easily capable of killing in 2 shots to the torso. Its main drawback is high recoil.

I can not choose, pick for me!

My top 3 picks would be the Mk. 23 SOCOM, Glock 21, and Python (or M29 depending on whether you would rather spam or aim). The Mk. 23 SOCOM has fair excellent power and a good enough capacity to take down at least 2 opponents with one clip. It has low recoil and doesn’t bloom that much unlike the S&W1911 or the Glock. Its main drawback is its somewhat slow swap speed and its limited rate of fire, as well as its high price. It can attach a silencer. Mk. 23 SOCOM – 9/10 for great damage, range, accuracy, and stability.

If you’re looking for something like the SOCOM but with a faster rate of fire and faster swap speed (at the cost of a bit of damage), the Glock 21 is your answer. It is very cheap (only 1k Euros) and has a fast rate of fire. It’s not incredibly accurate, but in those panic moments when every millisecond counts, the Glock 21 provides that fast backup with a high degree of firepower. Its main drawback is its slight spread and mediocre accuracy. Glock 21C – 9.5/10 for good damage, low recoil, fast rate of fire & swap speed, and cost.

Colt Python/S&W M29: The Python is a fast-firing 2-hit kill (3 hit kill at 10 meters or above) handgun with a lot of recoil. Its swap speed is somewhat slow so it’s really only useful if you want to have fun or do pistol-only games. The M29 rarely kills in one shot despite its enormous damage, but a well placed shot to the stomach will grievously wound enemy players, moreso than the Python. 8.5/10

S&W 1911: Use if you want an 8 shot handgun that takes 5 hits to kill. Main pro is its ability to be capped very easily at the capsule shop. 7/10.

Beretta M92FS: The Beretta without a doubt is one of the top tier handguns in AVA. It has everything – damage, accuracy, rate of fire, swap speed, and the ability to use a silencer so you can look like James Bond.

Glock 21C: The Glock actually has a fairly good amount of damage and knockback power. Damage tests have shown that the Glock actually does a bit more damage than the Beretta M92FS. The Glock also has a fast rate of fire and excellent handling characteristics. A must for any arsenal, and quite cheap as well.

Walther P38/Luger P.08: With a blistering rate of fire and 60 damage, you might think the Walther is overpowered. Yes, yes it is overpowered – under 2 meters. Past 2 meters it starts exponentially sucking. Its main selling factor is its fast swap speed. Don’t even think about the Luger. It’s worse. Trust me. Nobody uses it.

FN 5-7: Beretta that trades damage for penetration. 20 rounds per magazine and almost no fire rate cap, meaning you can tap as rapidly as you want. Main problems include moderate recoil and mediocre accuracy/spread and low base damage.

Cz. 75: Anorexic pistol with the fastest swap speed of all handguns. Good rate of fire, almost no spread and good accuracy makes this pistol fun to use. But does hardly any damage. Good for notifying the enemy of your location.

Can't choose, pick one for me, please?

The Beretta M92FS is the way to go if you have the cash. If you’re short on Euros, the Glock 21 gets the job done just as easily. Personally I prefer the Beretta due to its better first shot accuracy but the Glock does feel very slightly more powerful. Beretta M92FS – 10/10 for decent damage, accuracy, rate of fire, capacity, and fast swap speed.

If you’re looking for something like the Beretta but cheaper, the Glock 21 is your answer. It’s not incredibly accurate, but in those panic moments when every millisecond counts, the Glock 21 provides that fast backup with a high degree of firepower. Its main drawback is its slight spread and mediocre accuracy. Glock 21C – 9.5/10 for good damage, low recoil, fast rate of fire, fast swap speed, and cost.

FN 5-7: The FN 5-7 isn’t that great of a handgun in my honest opinion. Its damage is quite lacking and its penetration isn’t incredibly amazing, just above average. Its high fire rate cap isn’t that amazing of an advantage either. Use this for capacity and fast swap speed. Beretta is much better. 8.5/10

Cz. 75: The Cz. 75 is somehow more expensive than the Beretta but is worse. It deals around 23-25 damage. Sure it has no spread and almost perfect accuracy and fast swap speed, but the Beretta is better at everything and only 0.02 seconds slower to swap out while actually being able to kill in 4-5 hits at close range. 8/10

So you want to spray even your sidearm, huh?

Mac-10: The weakest gun in the game, but somehow one of the better secondary weapons. Its rate of fire is a blazing 720 RPM, making it the fastest firing automatic sidearm available. It has a slow swap speed and terrible accuracy, so really the proper way to kill your enemies with it is to spray their face at point blank range. PICK THIS GUN IF YOU WANT AN AUTOMATIC SIDEARM. PICK THIS ONE!!!

Beretta M93a: This automatic sidearm is quite accurate and has a moderately low amount of recoil. However, it spreads after the first 5-6 shots, is still relatively weak compared to semi-automatic handguns, is very slow to swap out, and fires at a mediocre 570 RPM. That’s still pretty fast though.

Stechkin APS: Possessing a mediocre rate of fire and terrible accuracy, the Stechkin APS is nevertheless an incredibly annoying foe at close range. It has a high amount of recoil and spread which makes it essentially a nerfed Beretta M93a, but for those of you who don’t mind its 1.2 second swap speed, the Stechkin may be a fun alternative especially in Sniper only rooms, Hue.

YOU TROLL.

Use the TMP, Skorpion, P226, and Winchester M1887S for maximum trolling effect. The TMP takes a full magazine to kill an enemy at close range, the Skorpion takes two magazines to kill an enemy at close range, the P226 jams, and the Winchester M1887S is basically a Desert Eagle -10 accuracy -10 rate of fire -3 ammo. Stop thinking that it’ll make you look like the Terminator, because it won’t.

- Alternative -

Euro Capsule Weapon

For Euro Capsule Weapons, go with the following:

Desmodus: If you use this gun, you’re basically telling people that you suck.

AN94 Sidewinder: F2000 +10 accuracy -1 ROF. Fun to use, great for long range, bad for close range. Crosshairs are tiny while moving. Great moveshot.

AK47 Hawkeye: This gun used to be really good, but now it’s just mostly for fun. Spreads quite a bit when moving, better for crouching and tapping.

Dragunov Zebra: SR-25 +5 stability -10 ammo. Kills in one shot about 40-50% of the time but has very, very low recoil which makes for easy follow up shots. Aim for the stomach and you’re good to go. Can kill in one shot to the chest to about 10 meters, and can kill in one shot to the stomach out to about 50 meters on supply armor.

P90 Harimau: Seriously. Stop trying hard and learn to have fun every once in a while. Go spray enemies with your Harimau instead of crouching and tapping and aiming for the head like an annoying tryhard.

Mac-10: “WTF who gave the sniper class an Uzi??”

For AP Capsule Weapons, go with the following:

G36 Alligator: If you use this gun, you’re basically telling people that you suck. This is basically an XM8 Mk. 3. So if you use this gun, you really do suck.

FG42: Imagine SA58 Para with macros. That’s the FG42. This thing has amazing crouchshot, amazing zoomed shot, and doesn’t kick like the Para does. Almost overpowered. It does feel a little bit weaker than the Para but not really a problem.

Mosin Nagant: If FR-F2 had moveshot, this would be it. The Mosin Nagant kills in one shot about 90-95% of the time, has great moveshot and decent jumpshot, and has an above average quickswitch speed. Its scope isn’t very good for long range but at close range the Mosin is very, very easy to use. Feels like its damage is somewhat random.

Remington Blue Skull: This is actually a pump action sniper rifle without the scope. It has amazing damage and a fast rate of fire. It has specially treated balls that can kill an enemy in one shot up to 15 meters. That takes some serious balls.

AK47 Predator: Decent damage, good range, good accuracy, good stability, and decent rate of fire. The AK47 Predator is basically a Jack-of-All-Trades that is somewhat overpowered. Not as overpowered as the G36 Alligator though.
    Good.. But some things aren't right..
    For exemple, with an SR25 you oneshot more like 75/80% off the time (they are games i oneshot like 95% of the time). Depends of mods.

Riddick
    zZzeta/S
    AVA PlaYe
    Chrome Boy
    SteelSkinz
    ccman32
    Jabberwo0k
    Akinator
    Comanderr
    [D]opeDog
    Prepix
    Lehsyrus