Thread: NEED NEW PC!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Post NEED NEW PC!!!!

ok i need a new PC and i need a PC thats from 100$ - 300$ and it has to be a PC not a mac plz and it must be able to play games like CoD4 combat arms crossfire and more so if you can tell me and send me the link to the website of the PC that would be great thanks cause my PC broke and im curently using my friends PC right now i also am playin combat arms on it his computer lags to much and even when i use fraps it lags even more!!! so if you can help me it would mean alot!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    Would that run combat arms with out taking 5-10 mins to get in game or lag?
    well my old computer is older then this one, and it only has 1gb of ram, single core, and it loaded CA in like 20-30 seconds (from when screen goes black, to Kilo server lobby) and no lag. so it will run CA pretty nicely, but idk about CoD4. i use an xbox for that :P
    [IMG]https://i622.photobucke*****m/albums/tt305/megatrron/funny%201/bert-costume.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchPure View Post
    i heard over clocking a pc can kill it o.O oh wells lol

like i said, save up your cash!!! jeez most efficient way to get a better pc
    and dont buy a laptop its a freaking waste. you cant even upgrade certain parts of it. oh that reminds me, buy a cheap desktop and save up some more cash for a really good graphics card and etc
    It wont as long as u have a good cooling system and know bout overclockin.

BTW ghille, its a 0.1% chance that u can get a laptop that runs cod 5 for $100, unless he bought it for like a 90% discount or he spent $99 on a fan and super overclocked it
    Last edited by suseke16; 07-22-2009 at 11:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    no offence, but seriously kid, i hate to join the gang, but dude, you gotta get atleast a better computer to start with it, even if you get a nvidia 9800gtx, a pretty good graphic card that can run COD 4 on high pretty good, you cpu and memory is a bottleneck, i sugest getting the ebay pc, first, then that would be 300$ of your budget,

then get a 9800gtx if you can try getting 2, also check if the ebay pc has a PCI express x16 slot, so you can upgrade it, or else ur screwed, , you might need to upgrade the psu too.

2nd choice... get some cooling eqipment and try overclocking your hardware is probably so crappy so bad, you might as well take the risk.. i would choice 1rst choice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    No PC in that price range will run COD4.

..::Latest::..

..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123