Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Afk Bot Are Stupid

Where Evere uses those afk bots for fps are stupid lol Those only work For Morpg why would you use one for CA lol noobs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by tw24fr View Post
    Where Evere uses those afk bots for fps are stupid lol Those only work For Morpg why would you use one for CA lol noobs
    yay u just made a spam thread showing off how nooby u are. why is using afk bot a noob? its a easier way to get exp while not spending ure life on a game. Some ppl have this thing called LIFE OUTSIDE and dont spend their life on a online game like you do.
    dont wanna sound bitchy but
    Minion or mods close this useless thread >.>
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]https://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    ftw is a afk bot man?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by L96A1_ghille View Post
    ftw is a afk bot man?
    FTW? huh? were u trying to say either
    wtf is an afk bot man?
    or
    AFK bots FTW?
    i agree to AFK bots are FTW and afk bots are program that lets u automatically enter a game room and stay there, get exp and gp, and leave the room and look for a new one
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    The AFK bot is meant for people who don't care about they're KDR so that they can leave their computer and still get EXP/GP.
    Quotes Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by martijno0o0 View Post
    ok, i got visual basic 2008 and i got some expirients but i need c++ to make hacks rigth?
    so i need c++ and my question is!?¿? where i dontload it? and is c++ a own program or a update for vb08?
    [IMG]https://i660.photobucke*****m/albums/uu327/EddieTheWin/duff.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    wow XD so there kinnda bad/good hell im rarely on my PC and my account is i got 2 accounts a rarely use anymore so i could have a afk bot when im out with my friends and hang out for like 6 hours when i get back i might be like level staff SGT first class???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    wow XD so there kinnda bad/good hell im rarely on my PC and my account is i got 2 accounts a rarely use anymore so i could have a afk bot when im out with my friends and hang out for like 6 hours when i get back i might be like level staff SGT first class???
    u wont get THAT much exp so im not sure >..> u get like 50exp per game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    o lol well i dont even use hacks and the average score i get per game is like 45 - 12 fortyfive kills and 12 deaths in one man army and in elmination i would get like 89 kills and like 15 deaths

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    o lol well i dont even use hacks and the average score i get per game is like 45 - 12 fortyfive kills and 12 deaths in one man army and in elmination i would get like 89 kills and like 15 deaths
    idk how the elimination score is possible..... unless u were like 3vs 8 or something.. also if u do that good u should get like 200+exp per game... why afk bot? ull get mroe exp playing 5 games... than botting all night

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    afk bots are good when you have to go somewhere unexpected and you need a few points to rank...
    [IMG]https://i622.photobucke*****m/albums/tt305/megatrron/funny%201/bert-costume.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by urukillora View Post
    idk how the elimination score is possible..... unless u were like 3vs 8 or something.. also if u do that good u should get like 200+exp per game... why afk bot? ull get mroe exp playing 5 games... than botting all night
    hell man lol it was like my team had like 8 vs 8 and the other team was all CSMs and 2LT and my team got like rarely kills and i got once like 1246 for a game in spy hunt and i killed over 74 ppl and got like 5 deaths XD and also killed the ss im really good with the M4A1 CQB and L96A1 Artic Wolf and it is possable if you really try if your new to the game and my account sig hasnt updated in a long time for some reason and i got now like 10k kills and like 4k deaths im almost CSM now idk what rank i am currently lol XD

Edit: botting is also good for when ur not at your PC then u can get a few points on your account while ur gone like on vacation or something or at a friends house but there not good for lap tops only good for home PC oh fk speaking of lap tops i can go to my house and get on MPGH brb guys i will be back on in like 5 - 10 min

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    LOL, i have to agree there's no point in an afk bot. Well, maybe if you want to gain exp while you're busy doing other stuff, but then, you've just ruined the fun of the game for yourself. After all, if all you do is use the afk bot on all games you play 24/7, then what's the point of online games? We might as well ban all games and stop the production of upcoming games >.>

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ArchPure For This Useful Post:

tw24fr (07-20-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I haven't actually used one before, but as stated, it would probably only be helpful if you were going away for a hour or 2.

Personally, my laptop is on 24/7 anyways as I host a website from it.
    Quotes Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by martijno0o0 View Post
    ok, i got visual basic 2008 and i got some expirients but i need c++ to make hacks rigth?
    so i need c++ and my question is!?¿? where i dontload it? and is c++ a own program or a update for vb08?
    [IMG]https://i660.photobucke*****m/albums/uu327/EddieTheWin/duff.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by urukillora View Post
    yay u just made a spam thread showing off how nooby u are. why is using afk bot a noob? its a easier way to get exp while not spending ure life on a game. Some ppl have this thing called LIFE OUTSIDE and dont spend their life on a online game like you do.
    dont wanna sound bitchy but
    Minion or mods close this useless thread >.>
    Wow wow Calm down lol First off Afk bots are useless in fps... For what 12 exp points lol ahhaah Omg.... Plus you dont know me and you know nothing about my life (i thought going to fight for my country was a good thing but ppl like this take the .... out of me) lol so ill keep your comments to ur self and haveing the time to set up a afk bot for a game= haveing a life okaaaaa if you say so... like people say where the fun in afk bot (didint come here to fight with kids)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by tw24fr View Post
    Please fucking die.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast