Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

So you are trying to teach me my own language ? what i experience everyday ?
    Trying to teach you a viewpoint. You obviously didn't understand why people coincide this with terrorism, unless you ignorantly believed everyon else is just "stupid".
    ------------------

Its a normal case of repeated use and human reaction. If you repeat any phrase and an action together, people naturally put two and two together so that one phrase means the action was taken.

A meme if you will.
    -------------

And please, when a terrorist shouts "praise god" after an atrocity, it will obviously not bode well for that religion's perspective, regardless of said religion.
    Last edited by Empire; 05-20-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    but guise you don't understand islam is peaceful.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​Logical Fallacy
    Shit happens
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Oh I'm sorry that the majority of the demographic of ISLAM happens to be in predominantly ARAB countries.
    Also, when did I once ever imply that Israel or the U.S. aren't guilty of any crimes?
    Please, do find that little tidbit in anything that I posted.
    I will say one thing though, public executions stopped being the norm in the U.S. in the early 1900's.
    Good point.
    But also i didn't say that you didn't imply but you are kinda bypassing these stuff and back again only focusing on what Arabs does ,in return I show you what you consider as civilized countries / people still does.
    public executions stopped being the norm in the U.S. in the early 1900's.
    Stopped or not they did , and this wasn't consider as terrorist actions back then was it ? Because somehow I feel that any terrorist action is always related to Arabs in your countries.
    OK let's ignore all of this.

Let's discuss another thing about the video you posted.
    You know this is a civil war and you can't really call that a terrorist action no matter how cruelty was it , because in the video if you understood what he said that these are Bashar's soldiers (Traitors as they consider who got killed). Since there is no law in this time in Syria and no one can be judged that's what they do , Traitors are killed are called Shabeeha in Arabic , Soldiers who tortures civilians and kill little kids etc...
    Answer my question please , If you lived in Syria and you are a civilian and they killed a family member if yours , Would you kill them back in return ? and maybe more cruelty than this ?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

AS-Molaar (05-21-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

Good point.
    But also i didn't say that you didn't imply but you are kinda bypassing these stuff and back again only focusing on what Arabs does ,in return I show you what you consider as civilized countries / people still does.
    public executions stopped being the norm in the U.S. in the early 1900's.
    Stopped or not they did , and this wasn't consider as terrorist actions back then was it ? Because somehow I feel that any terrorist action is always related to Arabs in your countries.
    OK let's ignore all of this.

Let's discuss another thing about the video you posted.
    You know this is a civil war and you can't really call that a terrorist action no matter how cruelty was it , because in the video if you understood what he said that these are Bashar's soldiers (Traitors as they consider who got killed). Since there is no law in this time in Syria and no one can be judged that's what they do , Traitors are killed are called Shabeeha in Arabic , Soldiers who tortures civilians and kill little kids etc...
    Answer my question please , If you lived in Syria and you are a civilian and they killed a family member if yours , Would you kill them back in return ? and maybe more cruelty than this ?
    Dude, the section is called ISLAM VS. THE WESTERN WORLD.
    I am part of the western world so which side do you think I'm going to defend or at least attempt to in this debate?
    You guys can post whatever you like about the west, whether it be legitimate or not we all come here to debate.
    I'm not "bypassing" anything the west does. The west isn't the topic in this thread so it's irrelevant.

My stance on this video isn't budging no matter how much people try to make excuses here.
    In civilized countries you should have a trial. If anything the point you're making about Syria's laws just makes me think that's a fucked up place to be.
    Judges are trained well to weigh upon the scales of justice a defendants crimes and make an educated decision after all evidence is presented.
    What we have here are men unarmed and bound being executed without even getting a chance to present a case.
    Why is what I would do if one of my family members was killed even relevant to this conversation?
    If you want an answer, I would rather know that whoever perpetrated the crime would be rotting in a jail cell for their whole life.
    I don't believe in witch hunts I believe in justice.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Janitor (05-21-2013)

Thanks

Dude, the section is called ISLAM VS. THE WESTERN WORLD.
    I am part of the western world so which side do you think I'm going to defend or at least attempt to in this debate?
    You guys can post whatever you like about the west, whether it be legitimate or not we all come here to debate.
    I'm not "bypassing" anything the west does. The west isn't the topic in this thread so it's irrelevant.

My stance on this video isn't budging no matter how much people try to make excuses here.
    In civilized countries you should have a trial. If anything the point you're making about Syria's laws just makes me think that's a fucked up place to be.
    Judges are trained well to weigh upon the scales of justice a defendants crimes and make an educated decision after all evidence is presented.
    What we have here are men unarmed and bound being executed without even getting a chance to present a case.
    Why is what I would do if one of my family members was killed even relevant to this conversation?
    If you want an answer, I would rather know that whoever perpetrated the crime would be rotting in a jail cell for their whole life.
    I don't believe in witch hunts I believe in justice.
    I respect your point of view
    But i have a different one

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Islam is peaceful but at the same time it has to defend itself, i have never heard of Muslim soldiers or who ever who invaded into a country before you guys attacked first.

Just stop minding others business or you will face a back clash -.-
    simple as that.;
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

AS-Molaar (05-21-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Islam is peaceful but at the same time it has to defend itself, i have never heard of Muslim soldiers or who ever who invaded into a country before you guys attacked first.

simple as that.;
    defend it self?
    you muslims bomb everywher most of terrorists are also muslims
    and the only protection that is needed is from muslims
    and again this we dident attack first learn history

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

simple as that.;

Oh so the guys that flew a couple planes into some buildings and killed 3,000 innocent U.S. citizens were just defending themselves.

Makes sense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

simple as that.;
    I think I missed that class in Self Defence 101 where you fly planes into civilian buildings and blow up resorts with hundreds of innocent tourists inside in order to defend yourself.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

simple as that.;
    Uh......Islamic history shows different. Medina/mecca or w/e, invasion. Heck the entire Islamic empire was conquest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Oh so the guys that flew a couple planes into some buildings and killed 3,000 innocent U.S. citizens were just defending themselves.

Makes sense.
    Are they Muslim? fucking relating everything to Muslims.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

Are they Muslim? fucking relating everything to Muslims.
    Yeah, they were. But regardless of the "no true scotsman" argument, Islam has doused itself in conquest many a time. You are only upset now because you are on the losing side really.

Bunch of victim-bitches.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Yeah, they were. But regardless of the "no true scotsman" argument, Islam has doused itself in conquest many a time. You are only upset now because you are on the losing side really.

Bunch of victim-bitches.
    Prove the fuck you're saying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

Prove the fuck you're saying.
    Or you can educate yourself and stop asking people to prove shit that is common knowledge.
    Look up who took credit for the 9/11 attacks then come back here and tell me it had nothing to do with Islam.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Uh......Islamic history shows different. Medina/mecca or w/e, invasion. Heck the entire Islamic empire was conquest.
    They blame the Jews for Medina of course.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast