Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Maybe the Islamic republics would coexist in peace if they weren't constantly under attack by western establishments.
    Yes, that totally explains the conquest, the civil wars, and the general hostility of "islamic republics" to any non-islamic country.

Oh wait it totally doesn't.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Yes, that totally explains the conquest, the civil wars, and the general hostility of "islamic republics" to any non-islamic country.

Oh wait it totally doesn't.
    It's more of a political issue than religious. When it comes to Islam though, people often speak of these as one. Our media is mostly to blame for this.

As for the general hostility from the Islamic republics, I would think it's only natural for a republic to demonstrate such behavior when they have been oppressed for decades.

Just to make sure, I speak of modern times. By modern times, I mean the last few decades. I hope that was elementary enough for all of you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I haven't denied anything.

Although it would seem you are trying to deny my original claim with your life.
    You're still not getting it stupid. I already gave you an answer and it's backed by pretty solid history that anyone can look up.
    You think the west ie; America ignited the Israeli and Arab conflict, I'm telling you Arabs have fought with Jews for thousands of years.
    This has been happening before Islam came into existence, and carried on into Islam as it clearly states conflicts in the Quran..
    Does Medina ring a bell at all?

Thanks
    It's more of a political issue than religious. When it comes to Islam though, people often speak of these as one. Our media is mostly to blame for this.

The issue remains is that many middle eastern political leaders use Islam as the scapegoat in every violent action they take or the people of their nation take.

A bit off from everything said, but yes other religions have had their moments of violent extremism, however the majority have receded to adapt to the modern era of morality except for Islam. More people kill each other in the name of Islam than any other religion in the modern era, even going so far as to killing each other for not being a part of an individual sect of Islam (Sunni's/Shiites). Even if those who take violent action are completely out of place and not considered "true Muslims", how is it such a vast amount of people can misinterpret a religion of peace?

And if you haven't noticed, I am being polite, as you don't post blatantly stupid shit like the other Muslims in this section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

as you don't post blatantly stupid shit like the other Muslims in this section.
    Trust me he does.

Thanks

The issue remains is that many middle eastern political leaders use Islam as the scapegoat in every violent action they take or the people of their nation take.

A bit off from everything said, but yes other religions have had their moments of violent extremism, however the majority have receded to adapt to the modern era of morality except for Islam. More people kill each other in the name of Islam than any other religion in the modern era, even going so far as to killing each other for not being a part of an individual sect of Islam (Sunni's/Shiites). Even if those who take violent action are completely out of place and not considered "true Muslims", how is it such a vast amount of people can misinterpret a religion of peace?

And if you haven't noticed, I am being polite, as you don't post blatantly stupid shit like the other Muslims in this section.
    It is also most likely true that more Muslims are being killed and oppressed, by foreign forces, than any other religion's population. Is it a coincidence that Muslims just happen to be most rebellious at the moment?

And I appreciate your politeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

You're still not getting it stupid. I already gave you an answer and it's backed by pretty solid history that anyone can look up.
    You think the west ie; America ignited the Israeli and Arab conflict, I'm telling you Arabs have fought with Jews for thousands of years.
    This has been happening before Islam came into existence, and carried on into Islam as it clearly states conflicts in the Quran..
    Does Medina ring a bell at all?
    Since you haven't provided any relevant rebuttal to my original claim and resorted to name-calling, I am guessing you are done. Thank you for your debate, or lack thereof.
    Last edited by Bengali; 05-17-2013 at 09:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It is also most likely true that more Muslims are being killed and oppressed, by foreign forces, than any other religion's population. Is it a coincidence that Muslims just happen to be most rebellious at the moment?

And I appreciate your politeness.

Since you haven't provided any relevant rebuttal to my original claim and resorted to name-calling, I am guessing you are done. Thank you for your debate, or lack thereof.
    That's really all you have? What original claim are you even talking about? The only one you made is that the west is responsible for the soiled relationship between Arabs and Jews. I already did offer my rebuttal in what..3 posts is it now? Yet you have nothing to even say about that anymore because you got shut down.

Thanks
    @Ethereal Comparing to how blatantly stupid AS-Molaar is I prefer Bengali.

The political agenda of the Western countries is not something I can accurately give an accounting on. Such as my country, the US. We give millions of dollars worth of state-of-the-art fighter jets and weaponry to Egypt who has outright shown it's violence to one of our Allies, Israel. It makes no sense.

What I speak of is the fighting within the middle eastern countries. Muslim vs Muslim, and Muslim vs non-Muslim in the middle eastern countries themselves. Excluding the fights between Western countries they kill each other moreso than any other nation/group of nations. Especially when it comes to them killing non-Muslims of any religion. Mass amounts of Muslims show their violent side every day by killing their own in suicide bombings and honor killings of their own family members, living in the 18th century and preceding that date. Can they not keep up with the modern era? Do they not want the freedom to choose their own paths, even whilst still believing in Islam? And what makes so many of them such violent people?

I know I am a violent person, but only against tyranny. I could never hurt someone who is innocent to remove one who is not, so why do they do it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

They're both equally dumber than my shoe. This kid has been repeating himself since page 2.
    Not to mention the fact that his outlook is just as jaded and single sighted as every other shit for brains Muslim on this site.

Thanks

The political agenda of the Western countries is not something I can accurately give an accounting on. Such as my country, the US. We give millions of dollars worth of state-of-the-art fighter jets and weaponry to Egypt who has outright shown it's violence to one of our Allies, Israel. It makes no sense.

What I speak of is the fighting within the middle eastern countries. Muslim vs Muslim, and Muslim vs non-Muslim in the middle eastern countries themselves. Excluding the fights between Western countries they kill each other moreso than any other nation/group of nations. Especially when it comes to them killing non-Muslims of any religion. Mass amounts of Muslims show their violent side every day by killing their own in suicide bombings and honor killings of their own family members, living in the 18th century and preceding that date. Can they not keep up with the modern era? Do they not want the freedom to choose their own paths, even whilst still believing in Islam? And what makes so many of them such violent people?

I know I am a violent person, but only against tyranny. I could never hurt someone who is innocent to remove one who is not, so why do they do it?
    I am a practicing Muslim along with hundreds of millions of others. My friends and family lead a very modern lifestyle and we are still followers of Islam. There are over 1 billion Muslims around the world. Only a small subset of the Islam followers are the ones who causes all problems. If you are saying Islam itself teaches to be outdated and barbaric based on that small subset, that would be an illogical and unfair claim.

Our military has been the most violent in the last few decades when compared to other countries in the world. Is it fair to call them violent when we ourselves are this violent? Our troops has probably killed more innocent people in recent times than any other countries in the world. Are we a peaceful nation? Given that the biggest religion in USA is Christianity, and the troops who follow it say their prayers before going to the battlefield, would you call that killing in the name of religion and that Christianity a violent religion on that basis? There are countless non muslims murdering other non muslims every year. Does this mean all non muslims are violent? Middle eastern countries are a political mess. Why is politics being mixed with religion?

As for those countries not being modern, you have to remember that these are underdeveloped countries ridden with illiteracy poverty. Where illiteracy and poverty lies, how can you expect them to grow a sense of "modern"? Culture also plays a big part here. I am sure you know that culture != religion.
    Last edited by Bengali; 05-17-2013 at 11:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

As for the general hostility from the Islamic republics, I would think it's only natural for a republic to demonstrate such behavior when they have been oppressed for decades.

Just to make sure, I speak of modern times. By modern times, I mean the last few decades. I hope that was elementary enough for all of you.
    Yeah you speak of modern times......when I wasn't. Thanks for making an irrelevant post.
    ------------

And as for "oppression" please, don't bullshit. The muslim practice against non-muslims(especially jews) is oppression.

The west hardly does anything to you that you guys haven't done to yourself for thousands of years. Heck, most of the Muslim countries were the last to outlaw slavery.

Just saying, stop crying about the west. I hate hypocrisy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

You prefer brain-washing , I know it's hard to be brain-washed.
    The only ignorant here is you , Ethereal , Empire .
    "Such as my country" Again? wanna make the USA Jamaica ? You don't give up from making Palestine Israel? Fucking distorting everything.
    So why you don't take before Islam about the EU Occupation to the Arab World? Arab World<-EU->Islam.
    USA is fair as fuck , Refuses making Palestine in Unesco , Accepts making Israel in Unesco , Aren't both does not deserve this country?

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Yeah you speak of modern times......when I wasn't. Thanks for making an irrelevant post.
    ------------

And as for "oppression" please, don't bullshit. The muslim practice against non-muslims(especially jews) is oppression.

The west hardly does anything to you that you guys haven't done to yourself for thousands of years. Heck, most of the Muslim countries were the last to outlaw slavery.

Just saying, stop crying about the west. I hate hypocrisy
    And I'm just saying, stop crying about the Islam.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"
    Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:14) - "Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace..."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
    3:56, and 3:151 are talking about punishment in the afterlife and now for unbelievers. If you don’t believe in the Islamic account of Hell, not much to worry about, is there?

But punishment now not means that you'll die or something like that , It will be like your money will be little and etc....

5:33 saying if they made a war on the messenger of Allah they should be murdered , Where is that something what is not peace? if they make war on you , you fight.

You still didn't watch what I posted you have first to know what you're talking about.

Violence in Islam? | Institute of Islamic Information and Education

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Silver]
    Last edited by AS-Molaar; 05-18-2013 at 04:27 AM.

Thanks
    Allah thank you, for 1400 years of bullshit and ignorant fanboys.
    Felicior Augusto, melior Traiano

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulz$ecurity View Post
    Allah thank you, for 1400 years of bullshit and ignorant fanboys.
    Allah thank you, for making the face of the haters red .

Thanks
    dont belliving
    i'm living in iran, my father is moslim , also mother,sister,brother, and everyone here.
    islam is liar, they excuted you for fucking your GF, they punishing you beckause you drunk by beer,if u accepting islam and Returning fromthat,they by law in islam have right to excuted you...blah blh blah. they have good view in outside.
    in iran in arabistan saudi in every where.... this people here defending islam, they are liar or Blind.
    in your country if moslim have good behaviar beckause they dont have governer,
    choice is yours
    bellive me, i'm living whit that thing. (sorry for my bad english)
    MY STEAM NAME : [SOA] Neo

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4lireza For This Useful Post:

Aborted (05-18-2013),Empire (05-18-2013),[MPGH]Ethereal (05-18-2013)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast