Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

I honestly wouldn't recommend him try DMT at all if hes not experienced using various substances. It takes a while to get used to knowing when you're high so you can ride it out, a shock like that might be intimidating and give him an overall bad experience. I would actually recommend him trying mushrooms first, they are a more natural high and much cleaner. Most "LSD" you find now a days isn't LSD, or it is but its cut with a lot of stuff (Last time I took tabs I felt like I had popped a molly or hit a dope pipe I was so wired). Not to mention DMT is hard to find and really expensive, an 8th of shrooms is around $20 depending on where you live and thats more than enough for a beginner, and just about every group of weed smokers will know who to go to to find them.
    I live in Boston.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I honestly wouldn't recommend him try DMT at all if hes not experienced using various substances. It takes a while to get used to knowing when you're high so you can ride it out, a shock like that might be intimidating and give him an overall bad experience. I would actually recommend him trying mushrooms first, they are a more natural high and much cleaner. Most "LSD" you find now a days isn't LSD, or it is but its cut with a lot of stuff (Last time I took tabs I felt like I had popped a molly or hit a dope pipe I was so wired). Not to mention DMT is hard to find and really expensive, an 8th of shrooms is around $20 depending on where you live and thats more than enough for a beginner, and just about every group of weed smokers will know who to go to to find them.
    Well it's kind hard to find them hear in nor cal, LSD for some reason is easier to get around my place.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post

I live in Boston.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

Well it's kind hard to find them hear in nor cal, LSD for some reason is easier to get around my place.
    I live just outside San Francisco/Oakland, and finding DMT and REAL lsd are still a challenge. I can get boomers just about anytime I want for super cheap (You can find them yourselves if you feel like going on a hike. Just make sure to read up on your information A LOT) . Just ask around your school/college/wherever for a hookup on shrooms, and split it with a good friend. Its going to be anywhere from $20-$35. Like I said if youre not very experienced with substances, especially psycadelics, it can be a bit of a shock
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I live just outside San Francisco/Oakland, and finding DMT and REAL lsd are still a challenge. I can get boomers just about anytime I want for super cheap (You can find them yourselves if you feel like going on a hike. Just make sure to read up on your information A LOT) . Just ask around your school/college/wherever for a hookup on shrooms, and split it with a good friend. Its going to be anywhere from $20-$35. Like I said if youre not very experienced with substances, especially psycadelics, it can be a bit of a shock
    I should go meet up with you one time in my life, you only live about 2 hours from me.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Psss, kids...

I take heroin and it gets me super high that I can look down to my feet and watch the earth spinnin'.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

I should go meet up with you one time in my life, you only live about 2 hours from me.
    We need to bring back Obama. He was the one who suggested to do a NorthernCali meetup like the MPGH Legends but at 6Flags
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

We need to bring back Obama. He was the one who suggested to do a NorthernCali meetup like the MPGH Legends but at 6Flags
    Who knows when obama will come back, poor guy might be living like a hobo now.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post

Didn't know that DMT was that hard thought it was just a drug that put you into a sleep where you dream.
    Don't even consider taking DMT if you haven't read up on it + aren't experienced with psychedelics + not prepared to have your life potentially changed. It's also very hard to find (but very easy to make
    ). I've never done it but a mate has and he said it is almost impossible to describe. Don't mess around with it.

One shot isn't going to get you drunk. If you're out with mates drinking, steadily drink until you feel happier and a numbness coming over your body. You'll probably laugh and want to talk a lot more. When you stand up and walk you'll feel everything mildly spinning (this sounds unpleasant but it's not) and you might stumble. You're tipsy at this stage. If you keep drinking you can feel quite happy and relaxed and you pretty much lose all sense of co-ordination. Your thought process is skewed and your reaction time goes to shit. You'll feel more social and probably more horny. Your speech becomes slurred and nonsensical. Your emotions are amplified and more volatile (you'll become happier easier and angrier easier). It's a poor and childish analogy but imagine spinning around quickly in a circle. Take that slurred and confused feeling and couple it with relaxation and happiness, while at the same time removing the headache and nausea (those come the next morning). I'm an average sized guy and the first time I got drunk was from like 8 glasses of port wine. Go slowly and know your limits.

As for weed, a lot of people don't get high their first time. The first two times I smoked pot I felt relaxed and chill, but I never had that stereotypical 'giggly' feeling. My third time smoking I was laughing uncontrollably at everything and it was amazing. Either way, you're going to need more than 1 puff of a joint. A weed high usually involves a feeling of mild euphoria and relaxation along with altered thinking. It just makes everything good seem a little better and everything bad seem a little worse (ice cream will taste better, TV will be funnier, etc). The only major negative I can think of is the paranoia. Sometimes when you smoke you feel a little paranoid, like the police are about to break in to your house. If you have an anxiety/personality disorder smoking weed can make you feel uneasy.

If you still want to get drunk/high, give drinking and weed (not tobacco, fuck cigarettes) another try. If you don't abuse/rely on these substances they are a fun part of life. Just know your limits and don't be a dick when you're drunk
    Last edited by Physcadelic; 05-18-2013 at 05:29 AM.

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Physcadelic For This Useful Post:

Bernard (05-18-2013),HalfBajan (05-18-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post

Don't even consider taking DMT if you haven't read up on it + aren't experienced with psychedelics + not prepared to have your life potentially changed. It's also very hard to find (but very easy to make
    ). I've never done it but a mate has and he said it is almost impossible to describe. Don't mess around with it.

One shot isn't going to get you drunk. If you're out with mates drinking, steadily drink until you feel happier and a numbness coming over your body. You'll probably laugh and want to talk a lot more. When you stand up and walk you'll feel everything mildly spinning (this sounds unpleasant but it's not) and you might stumble. You're tipsy at this stage. If you keep drinking you can feel quite happy and relaxed and you pretty much lose all sense of co-ordination. Your thought process is skewed and your reaction time goes to shit. You'll feel more social and probably more horny. Your speech becomes slurred and nonsensical. Your emotions are amplified and more volatile (you'll become happier easier and angrier easier). It's a poor and childish analogy but imagine spinning around quickly in a circle. Take that slurred and confused feeling and couple it with relaxation and happiness, while at the same time removing the headache and nausea (those come the next morning). I'm an average sized guy and the first time I got drunk was from like 8 glasses of port wine. Go slowly and know your limits.

As for weed, a lot of people don't get high their first time. The first two times I smoked pot I felt relaxed and chill, but I never had that stereotypical 'giggly' feeling. My third time smoking I was laughing uncontrollably at everything and it was amazing. Either way, you're going to need more than 1 puff of a joint. A weed high usually involves a feeling of mild euphoria and relaxation along with altered thinking. It just makes everything good seem a little better and everything bad seem a little worse (ice cream will taste better, TV will be funnier, etc). The only major negative I can think of is the paranoia. Sometimes when you smoke you feel a little paranoid, like the police are about to break in to your house. If you have an anxiety/personality disorder smoking weed can make you feel uneasy.

If you still want to get drunk/high, give drinking and weed (not tobacco, fuck cigarettes) another try. If you don't abuse/rely on these substances they are a fun part of life. Just know your limits and don't be a dick when you're drunk
    This guy knows it, I was the same the first time I smoked pot but the second time I had it by myself I was high as fuck, I had the house to myself and I remember walking upstairs and I tripped........ twice then I walked around the house with no intention of going anywhere at all hahaha
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    DMT will fuck you up. Marijuana is baby shit compared to that. (And 1 pull isn't smoking marijuana btw. Try ~5-6 Blunts. Yea, DMT is stronger.)

Or maybe I overdo it.
    Chances are after the 2nd blunt you'd already be stoned out of your head depending on what grade of bud you packed it with,
    so adding another 3 or 4 blunts on top of that wouldn't matter much.
    It's not even comparable to DMT or LSD nor any other hallucinogen for that matter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Chances are after the 2nd blunt you'd already be stoned out of your head depending on what grade of bud you packed it with,
    so adding another 3 or 4 blunts on top of that wouldn't matter much.
    It's not even comparable to DMT or LSD nor any other hallucinogen for that matter.
    Well, I overdo it. 5 Blunts of some sativa (Or ~8-10 blunts of Kush indica) makes me hallucinate like a medium dose of LSD.
    Then again, I suffer from HPPD already so that could cause them too.

But I agree with the DMT part. It's a completely different experience.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Woah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post

Well, it makes you sleep for around 15 minutes and in those 15 minutes you have a dream.
    The dream feels like it lasts for 5 years (or something around that) and you are on another planet living day to day like real life....
    And if you are not prepared for the experience of tripping out that hard it can actually kill you from shock..
    That's what I heard anyway and my friend did it twice.... fucking nut hahah

"Psychologically, the DMT experience can be intense, leading to introspection and difficulty integrating experiences if one is not mentally prepared. Furthermore, due to the intense nature of the experience, DMT is generally considered to have no addiction potential. Just as with all psychedelics, there is a chance for an onset of paranoia, or a 'bad trip'. This risk is more prevalent with DMT, as it is more intense than normal psychedelics."

Copied from wiki
    Not worth it IMO because when you wake up, theres a chance of not knowing what's real since you just lived for 5 years in your trip
    You can also have a bad trip like LSD but it will last your whole dream O.o
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post

Well, I overdo it. 5 Blunts of some sativa (Or ~8-10 blunts of Kush indica) makes me hallucinate like a medium dose of LSD.
    Then again, I suffer from HPPD already so that could cause them too.

But I agree with the DMT part. It's a completely different experience.
    8-10 blunts is just wasteful. I've been smoking for a long time and anyone that has knows that you hit a point where you just don't get anymore stoned.
    If I smoked 3-4 blunts of good kush then went to smoke more it would be pointless, your tolerance would easily be peaked at the third.
    You aren't even smoking to get high at that point , you're just burning out more brain cells and honestly wasting bud.
    I've never smoked weed and had visuals even comparable to those experienced on LSD..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Well if you really want to do UFC shit then you shouldn't drink or smoke anything. But if you don't really care much about it then you can do drugs. Never done DMT so don't know what it feels like. I just smoke a lot of weed and drink on weekend. Being high is fun makes everything funny and puts you in a good mod that's why I smoke weed.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post

This guy knows it, I was the same the first time I smoked pot but the second time I had it by myself I was high as fuck, I had the house to myself and I remember walking upstairs and I tripped........ twice then I walked around the house with no intention of going anywhere at all hahaha
    lol first time I smoked was a little ass joint with a few friends I got kind of high then my friend was like lets go to my cuzin's house we get there and they are drinking (they were having a party) I was like hell yeah time to get drunk so I started drinking they my friend was like come back here with us went to the back room and there was like 15 people all smoking and I just sat there and got so fucking high and drunk. I think there was a little over a QP on the table.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Well if you really want to do UFC shit then you shouldn't drink or smoke anything. But if you don't really care much about it then you can do drugs. Never done DMT so don't know what it feels like. I just smoke a lot of weed and drink on weekend. Being high is fun makes everything funny and puts you in a good mod that's why I smoke weed.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

lol first time I smoked was a little ass joint with a few friends I got kind of high then my friend was like lets go to my cuzin's house we get there and they are drinking (they were having a party) I was like hell yeah time to get drunk so I started drinking they my friend was like come back here with us went to the back room and there was like 15 people all smoking and I just sat there and got so fucking high and drunk. I think there was a little over a QP on the table.
    Lol I know that drugs aren't exactly good for you, but the thought of living a WHOLE new life in your head is just...mind blowing/life changing.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123