Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Naruto Road to Ninja

Just finished watching the movie, finally realized it was out with English subs AND the Japanese dub (not that lame Korean dub).

Don't want to spoil anything, but it's my favorite Naruto movie, by far.

Watch Naruto Shippuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja - NarutoGe*****m

P.S: I would recommend you watch episode 311 of Shippuden before watching this, it's a prologue. (Animated version of the manga short that came out like a year ago).

I torrent my episodes of Naruto, but here's a link for those that don't:

Watch Naruto Shippuden Episode 311 - NarutoGe*****m

Enjoy!
    Last edited by scotbud123; 05-20-2013 at 01:48 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

Invader-Zim (05-20-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Just finished watching the movie, finally realized it was out with English subs AND the Japanese dub (not that lame Korean dub).

Don't want to spoil anything, but it's my favorite Naruto movie, by far.

Watch Naruto Shippuden Movie 6 Road to Ninja - NarutoGe*****m

P.S: I would recommend you watch episode 311 of Shippuden before watching this, it's a prologue. (Animated version of the manga short that came out like a year ago).

I torrent my episodes of Naruto, but here's a link for those that don't:

Watch Naruto Shippuden Episode 311 - NarutoGe*****m

Enjoy!
    nice thanks for the links

The Best Game of Attack On Titan Ever!

The Best Kill

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Invader-Zim For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (05-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Bleh, this movie is pretty damn lazy.
    "spoilers":

Pacing:
    -A lot, and i mean a LOT of this movie is just so oddly paced. They make an incredible, a just ridiculous amount of pausing, slow scenes, and generally the entire movie is either a comedy act or some sort of extremely weird "ritual state"(as is every naruto movie) action scene. Which comedy would be decent, if everyone wasn't playing an alternate character and the ritual state......well it's not exactly decent to say the least.(hard to say its anything but cheesy). But the pauses.................the .............. pauses....... are........so.......random......and ............well you get the.........idea. It's just weird, like they forgot to make the movie flow.....at all. It becomes so annoying that I actually had to check with every source I could find to see if this wasn't a subs problem.(it wasn't).

Animation:
    Lazy, lazy, lazy. From the evil-naruto 10 second loop, to half the movie looking like shit. I'm just curious, why all the wide angle shots with horrible "ms-paint" backgrounds for everyone and just simple animations? Did I miss something? What is with all the rough edges? Isn't this a movie? I mean there are just soooo many times where I look at this movie and go "damn, this is like some kid's ms paint flash project".
    -It's incredibly lazy to the point where I can't comprehend a movie like this(with actual production values put in) comes out looking like this. It's shit, this movie actually falls behind the other naruto movies in terms of animations. Why or how, i don't care really.

Plot:
    -Derp derp, alternate dimensions. Derp derp, everything is backwards for some reason but not entirely. Naruto hangs out with his parents(oh joy, more flashbacks), and you get the same scenario in every naruto movie for the bad-guy. It is nothing special and done with absolutely no excitement.

So essentially in the end fight, naruto fights the bad-guy, who is evil naruto alternate universe style. He summons a bunch of half-assed tailed beast and then akatsuki pops up out of nowhere and helps him beat them. As pathetic as this is, there is almost zero action scenes worth mentioning here, zero. In fact, the way they constantly have cameo-pops in the scenes just makes me question what the fuck they were thinking.
    -----------------------------

All in all, this movie sucked. Even for a naruto movie, I expect better. This was the equivalent of a filler naruto movie, and that pretty much speaks for itself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I kinda have to agree with Empire here on this one. Not so much for the same reasons, but I have the same verdict. It was WAY TOO over hyped. Also, as both a watcher and reader of Naruto anime & manga, it felt weird seeing all of the Akatsuki there. Although I did feel sad in the beginning when Naruto had no one to promote him. And probably the only good part, for me, was the 9-tails VS 9-tails fight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I've only seen like 2 of the Naruto movies and ill continue to just stick with the manga.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader-Zim View Post
    nice thanks for the links
    No problem! :P

And I enjoyed the movie, it felt a little weird, but that's what was cool about it. First movie written by Kishi himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
    I kinda have to agree with Empire here on this one. Not so much for the same reasons, but I have the same verdict. It was WAY TOO over hyped. Also, as both a watcher and reader of Naruto anime & manga, it felt weird seeing all of the Akatsuki there. Although I did feel sad in the beginning when Naruto had no one to promote him. And probably the only good part, for me, was the 9-tails VS 9-tails fight.
    Its way too overhyped for what could have been a filler arc. This movie does not show what is to be expected of anime-movie quality, not even on the shonen end.

Thanks
    Yeah, Empire is right. The movie was a giant fan-service filler with shitty animation, the other movies were MUCH better than this one. The only thing I found slightly interesting was the alternate personalities, that was all, and I'm a pretty big Naruto fan, I watched this movie raw and at first, it was pretty good but after re-watching it, I thought it was shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]8138852]Yeah, Empire is right. The movie was a giant fan-service filler with shitty animation, the other movies were MUCH better than this one. The only thing I found slightly interesting was the alternate personalities, that was all, and I'm a pretty big Naruto fan, I watched this movie raw and at first, it was pretty good but after re-watching it, I thought it was shit.
    I think the other naruto movies did a better job in pretty much every area. There was a compelling reason to fight the badguy, the animation/action was actually pretty good, and the use of "neo-technology" was also interesting.

However that being said, this naruto movie should have been on the league of Strong-World with all the hype.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I've seen in it last summer in a toho cinema in osaka. >D
    I found it to be quite enjoyable aswell... but maybe it was also due to the fact that it was adults only at that specific time. But yeah I may presume that I'm the only one with the dvd that you get when you watch the movie.

Oyeah i posted this info before (that the movie was available) a month ago or something.

Lastly, you know what is funny ?.. I watched the anime a week or 2 ago and on episode 271 you'll see the episode where "sakura" is the other world. I had laugh about that, though i was wondering when i'd find the promo episode for that movie.

Last edited by Kuro Tenshi; 05-21-2013 at 01:41 AM.
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html

@ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist

neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    https://bakyurayuu.deviantar*****m/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kuro Tenshi For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (05-21-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yeah I seen this awhile ago. Movie was bad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Can't watch anime that are over 200 episodes, I just lose interest.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I can understand the ones that get really repetitive but not all are like that you need to work on your attention span.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    They're difficult to get into at this point, but most people have been into it for a while. Once you're caught up, it's not that hard to keep up. 21 minutes a week for the anime, and around 10 (depending on how fast you read) for the manga.

Honestly, I would recommend getting into it if you have time in the summer. I have like 35 episodes of the anime saved up for when summer starts (since I read the manga anyways), and I have a feeling I'm going to blow through them in like 1-2 days.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If you get into just read the manga. Easier, faster, better story.

The anime is in all regards too long, too poor quality, and a giant amount of it is filler.

Unless you have just hour upon hours to waste and want to pretty much blow your brains out, I'd avoid it. You could essentially watch close to 5+ years of other anime instead of watching a single anime series that is tremendously low quality.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast