Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

So I have been thinking of joining the US NG. is it true you can get transferd?

I been thinking of joining the National Guard. Why? Because I'm a pussy for the army,air force or navy and getting transferred to some middle eastern country and getting shot to death. I rather die in my own country if we ever get invaded by nuclear warheads or something.
    So is it possible that they can transfer your from the NG to war out of the US to the middle east or some other country?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Yes you can be deployed overseas as part of National Guard, a lot of National Guardsmen were deployed to Iraq over the course of the war.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Yes you can be deployed overseas as part of National Guard, a lot of National Guardsmen were deployed to Iraq over the course of the war.
    Wow i didn't know, thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMoon View Post
    Wow i didn't know, thanks.
    Soo basically you want to shoot shit and get some great training but don't want to go into a warzone? that is basically why im thinking of joining the swedish national guard. They just help out if there is ever floods and shit and if we get invaded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbadon The Despoiler View Post

Soo basically you want to shoot shit and get some great training but don't want to go into a warzone? that is basically why im thinking of joining the swedish national guard. They just help out if there is ever floods and shit and if we get invaded.
    Well I do i want to help people during disasters. Not just to shoot shit and to not be a douche there to just have guns and cool uniforms

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMoon View Post
    Well I do i want to help people during disasters. Not just to shoot shit and to not be a douche there to just have guns and cool uniforms
    Well then you are basically thinking about it for the same reasons as me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Just get a real job army and all that shit doesn't pay that will for the work you do and after you go home they really don't help you much and you still have to find a job.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Just get a real job army and all that shit doesn't pay that will for the work you do and after you go home they really don't help you much and you still have to find a job.
    Is the national guard a full time job in the US? In sweden it's just like a meetup every couple months to train unless something happens

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbadon The Despoiler View Post

Is the national guard a full time job in the US? In sweden it's just like a meetup every couple months to train unless something happens
    No it isn't in the US you are a weekend warrior you still have to find a job for week days. That's why it's better to just get a job and not worry about that shit you still have to get a job anyways at lest if you just have a job you don't have to worry about getting sent half way around the world to die.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    No it isn't in the US you are a weekend warrior you still have to find a job for week days. That's why it's better to just get a job and not worry about that shit you still have to get a job anyways at lest if you just have a job you don't have to worry about getting sent half way around the world to die.
    Yeah the swedish equivalent seems better :/