Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

AQW Trainer Codes And Help

Now before everyone tells me all this stuff of how much knowledge you need, i have over 2 and a half years of using Adobe Flash CS6 Knowledge, and i have already messed around with AQWs main game file. (Login, chat bar, when you die etc)

I have experience in converting Flash files into .fla, and i understand how trainers work. What i need is a little instructions and codes on how to get started, other then having the main game file. (I think)

Please do not hate on me, I'm very experienced in AS2 and 2 other computer languages.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin4606 View Post
    Now before everyone tells me all this stuff of how much knowledge you need, i have over 2 and a half years of using Adobe Flash CS6 Knowledge, and i have already messed around with AQWs main game file. (Login, chat bar, when you die etc)

I have experience in converting Flash files into .fla, and i understand how trainers work. What i need is a little instructions and codes on how to get started, other then having the main game file. (I think)

Please do not hate on me, I'm very experienced in AS2 and 2 other computer languages.
    You've been using Flash CS6 yet you are experienced in AS2? Fuck logic, you're cool.
    Decompile aqw's swf and find out yourself, since you've been using flash cs6. Herp derp.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Knowing AS2 won't help you much if you are trying to make a AQW trainer... You can start by studying one the the public bases out there...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Knowing AS2 won't help you much if you are trying to make a AQW trainer... You can start by studying one the the public bases out there...
    What do you advice i do? I know a bit of AS3... if that helps any.