HI GUYS!
Well iīve been really interesting in game hacking and stuff, by now i can easily find static adresses in other games like BO2 MW3, but since i dont know how to bypass the Xingcode im using another program to hook in A.V.A. (i guess itīs another one, because i donīt know what you masters are using.)

Well, i donīt have the experience but im really enjoing and learning so much things that are exposed in internet all around...

Well i find some adresses like to change the nickname and the rank : (see image fun right?!)

NOW i want the pros here to teach and tip me something if they can, ofc.

My problem is that everytime i left the game and re-login again the adress changes, i think its because i didnīt find the static adress, right?

So in A.V.A from the million times i re-loged in the only last 4 numbers remains the same XXXX0024 XXXX0034, the nickname goes from the 1st adress to the 2nd and in the x0034 you can change the ranks, goes from 0 to 37 and i change them in the memory editor.

Is there any way to find the static adresses in this game?

Can you all wizards and masters of hacking give me some tips?! I donīt want the all meal on the table in front of me, i just want to learn step by step, breaking my head million times!

You all can PM anytime, TY for reading all this.

Peace and Love!