Thanks

Aimbot Countermeasures?

It seems kabams dev are smarter than i thought.
    I was tired to play on an hexed so i updated hacks.

Since they cant really detect aimbot, it seems they have modified something than can help people to see you are aimbotting.

When you autoshoot, your character is automaticly facing the minion you are aiming.
    This is always ok.

Now, when your character stop shooting (=when the aimbot does not find anything ) , its still seen as a shooting character WITHOUT BULLETS.
    Aka animation/character sprite is not updated.
    Logged on another account to see my main doing that.

Is it me or is it true?

PS: No, i dont think you can see this on an hexed client. So if you use and hexed client its quite pointless to test

It seems we will need to modify the aimbot to always fire. Bye bye Accuracy

Code:
    ;----------------------------------
    ;AIMBOT
    ;----------------------------------
    ; NAMES TO UPDATE
    ;  

#set fullfunctionname "com.company.assembleegameclient.objects:Player/aim_" ; the full function name
        #set functionname "aim_"                                       ; the function name

#set mouseClass "com.company.assembleegameclient.game:_-zT#0" ; Found at the end of the onmousedown procedure : initproperty        QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "com.company.assembleegameclient.game:_-#0"), "_-")
        #set mouseClicked "_-0oC"                                      ; Found at the end of the onmousedown procedure : initproperty        QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "com.company.assembleegameclient.game:_-#0"), "_-")

#set playerNamespace "_-0Ju"                                   ; Namespace of the Player class
        #set characterNamespace "_-NE"                                ; Namespace of the Character class
        #set gameobjectNamespace "_-10K"                                 ; Namespace of the GameObject class
        #set basicobjectNamespace "_-0hW"                               ; Namespace of the BasicObject class
        #set projectileNamespace "_-BD"                               ; Namespace of the Projectile class

#set Aimbot_charMaxHealth "_-0lE"                               ; Found in com/company/assembleegameclient/objects/GameObject.class.asasm [trait slot QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-Name") type QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int") value Integer(200) end]       
      #set ObjLibDictionary "_-0ED"                                   ; Found in ObjectLibrary class,   : trait const QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-") slotid 7 type QName(PackageNamespace("flash.utils"), "Dictionary") end
        #set gameobjVector "_-OK"                                     ;Found in GameObject class, this is the SECOND vector: trait slot QName(PackageNamespace(""), "") type TypeName(QName(PackageNamespace("__AS3__.vec"), "Vector")<QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int")>) value Null() end
      #set ObjPropertiesDictionary "_-053"                            ; Found in ObjProperties class : trait slot QName(PackageNamespace(""), "") type QName(PackageNamespace("flash.utils"), "Dictionary") end

#set FunctionIsInvincible "_-Eg"                          
      #set FunctionsIsStasis "_-mM"
      #set FunctionsIsInvulnerable "_-1Cf"

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Nevermind, its a bug. I got the same thing on official website.

How to reproduce : Bring autofire on, then click outside the game window (in the webpage).. You character fire... nothing
    Last edited by JustAnoobROTMG; 05-22-2013 at 07:13 AM.
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    As usual when they tried to fix an animation bug, they made a bug even bigger then the one they tried to fix. It was already present in 13.2, turn autofire on, then off and your character continues to shoot invisible bullets. That's it.
    It seems kabams dev are smarter than i thought.
    You are joking right?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DatCoder View Post
    As usual when they tried to fix an animation bug, they made a bug even bigger then the one they tried to fix. It was already present in 13.2, turn autofire on, then off and your character continues to shoot invisible bullets. That's it.
    You are joking right?
    Well i really thought they could have made something not so obvious than a d/c to spot aimboters....until i see this is really a bug
    I learned the hard way you should not underestimate a coder when you break his software apart

Its funny people have said "recorded" or "client" when i was playing on website
    On the other hand.... because of this bug i may have updated my client for nothing... Pretty sure another Hotfix will come for this!!
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'm pretty sure it's low on priority otherwise they would have fixed this by now. It was first introduced in 13.2 (~20 days ago), and it didn't get fixed in 13.3... They probably think it's fine as it is for now or they just couldn't find the bug yet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Hehe good find. I am always astonished at the bugs they release
    I noticed this too when I was updating for 13.3

Thanks
    Just tested this out and while on your screen it will look like you are shooting nothing, it will appear normal on others' screens.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Think about it this way, why would Kabam want to increase awareness of hacks to the general populous? It doesn't make very much sense to do this. If anything, they'll want to make it more difficult for players to spot another player using hacks. If hacks aren't obvious, less people will talk about them and thus hacking will be a smaller issue than it has been. This is the only way Kabam will "win" against hacks.
    Last edited by nilly; 05-24-2013 at 03:04 AM.
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
    Think about it this way, why would Kabam want to increase awareness of hacks to the general populous? It doesn't make very much sense to do this. If anything, they'll want to make it more difficult for players to spot another player using hacks. If hacks aren't obvious, less people will talk about them and thus hacking will be a smaller issue than it has been. This is the only way Kabam will "win" against hacks.
    Well that sounds weird, but i hope so too :P

So u think the Paralized and Stunned and Madlab thingeys are in cause of this?