Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Every body bypassed what was the topic about and trying to define what is Terrorism when everybody knows it , Again am i right when i said this "whenever someone is killed by an Arab/Muslims it's called a terrorist action , any other religion/cultures would be called Criminal action .
    Is that the western concept or definition of the word "Terrorism"" ?
    Is that how you guys explain terrorism ?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

-Lame (06-21-2013),AS-Molaar (05-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

LOL , so I would say about every Islamic kill any one that he killed him for no reason.

What will happen if we made the fifth sentence like this: Shouting "The Truth" while wearing an American flag on their ankle: you brain-washed ppl call it Terrorism.

"Islamic or Arabian" killing people for no reason: Terrorist.

Every way It goes with Islamic and Arab It is terrorism but If he was American : crime or killing terrorists...

Its funny you call us brain washed iam thinking you are the one that is brainwashed

and youre profile picture with a guy with a khafiya and ak-47 just prooves the point

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
    and youre profile picture with a guy with a khafiya and ak-47 just prooves the point
    Really does that make him a terrorist if he puts that into his Avatar ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

Really does that make him a terrorist if he puts that into his Avatar ?
    no it dosent but you dont see me putting a picture of an soldier with a gun

Thanks
    no it dosent but you dont see me putting a picture of an soldier with a gun
    Why should i fucking care about your avatar ?
    You judge people from there avatars ? That's just stupid.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

AS-Molaar (05-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Its funny you call us brain washed iam thinking you are the one that is brainwashed

Yeah , even that is a terror action and It's an avatar btw not profile picture I don't even know If you know what terrorism means.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    -----------------------------------------------

You are comparing apples to oranges.

Apples have a terrorist organization that claims responsibility for said actions.

Oranges are usually one-offs, no one is responsible for their crimes outside of them.
    ------------------------------------

The reason people don't label other religious people as being "terrorist" even though might have believed God allowed it, is because:

1. There isn't a pattern.
    2. No terrorist organization or affiliation.

The reason people usually associate Muslim acts like this as terrorism is:

1. There is a pattern.
    2. Terrorist organizations claim these actions and intelligence knows their affiliation.
    3. Islamic terrorism is SO much more common.
    4. Saying stuff like "allah akbar" associates this with Islamic terrorism.
    5. Usually Islamic terrorism is in "retaliation" to an event, or hatred for a certain group of people.
    --------------------------------------------------

There, thread done.

Tired of all you idiots not knowing what the fuck you are talking about.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Yeah , even that is a terror action and It's an avatar btw not profile picture I don't even know If you know what terrorism means.
    i know what it means
    but just so you know bombing busses and launching rockets just to kill dosent you guys are in it for peace

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    -----------------------------------------------

You are comparing apples to oranges.

Apples have a terrorist organization that claims responsibility for said actions.

Oranges are usually one-offs, no one is responsible for their crimes outside of them.
    ------------------------------------

The reason people don't label other religious people as being "terrorist" even though might have believed God allowed it, is because:

1. There isn't a pattern.
    2. No terrorist organization or affiliation.

The reason people usually associate Muslim acts like this as terrorism is:

1. There is a pattern.
    2. Terrorist organizations claim these actions and intelligence knows their affiliation.
    3. Islamic terrorism is SO much more common.
    4. Saying stuff like "allah akbar" associates this with Islamic terrorism.
    5. Usually Islamic terrorism is in "retaliation" to an event, or hatred for a certain group of people.
    --------------------------------------------------

There, thread done.

Tired of all you idiots not knowing what the fuck you are talking about.
    All what you said also on the non-Muslims and the western ppl and all what you said is bullshit.
    saying stuff like allah akbar is good because It's the reality which is Allah is greater and bigger than all , that's for you If you don't know what It means.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

All what you said also on the non-Muslims and the western ppl and all what you said is bullshit.
    saying stuff like allah akbar is good because It's the reality which is Allah is greater and bigger than all , that's for you If you don't know what It means.
    *facepalm*

Nice reply, but its bullshit. Oh look "debate".

Thanks

this is the american terrorist jewish christian they are the true terrorist but dont worry the army of allah is soon raising up and you will pay by the blood every muslim you killed.

long live to saddam hussein,mahmoud ahmadinejad,mu'ammar al khadafi,ben laden long live to muslim around the world get up an fight with your brother.
    Last edited by Wankstaa; 06-20-2013 at 06:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Wankstaa View Post

this is the american terrorist jewish christian they are the true terrorist but dont worry the army of allah is soon raising up and you will pay by the blood every muslim you killed.

long live to saddam hussein,mahmoud ahmadinejad,mu'ammar al khadafi,ben laden long live to muslim around the world get up an fight with your brother.
    All this and It is not their country to check up the girls and the people , they were a guests in Iraq who should Iraq check up them not they check up the Iraqi ppl.

Let's talk seriously , they didn't come except for oil and fun..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/

Those people killed Muslims you stupid fuck.
    -------------

Anyway, nice vid. I love how you people are stupid enough to believe that.

Thanks
    no that's what the media is saying ! what a joke ! with Saddam Hussein Iraq was the strongest and a powerful country in the region,with mu'ammar al khadafi the country was the most richest in africa and if saddam hussein invade the Koweit it's because this is an english creation of koweit and an american base i'm not agaisnt killing fake muslim they are traitor of the gulf how the fuck they allow the eternal ennemy of muslim put american base in the middle east ?

they put down iraq for trying to destroy the islamic republic of IRAN the persian empire because they are against the zionism,the satanic zionism you are supporting.... i hope the day the arabic king like abdallah of jordania,al thani of qatar and the saoud will die because they are for the zionism and they are muslim traitor and this is those fake muslim who saddam hussein killed because he know what should happen to iraq if he leave them living they are mossad israeli agent trying to destabilize the middle east.

now the united states and israel want to attack Iran because of nuclear bomb,IRAN have no lesson to receive from AMERICA a 250 years old country ! Iran is more than 10.000 years country if they want the nuclear bomb they have the right because the satanic american,israel and european and fake muslim traitor want to eraise from the world each muslim so iran getting nuclear bomb to defend herselves against evil but we muslim dont need nuclear bomb allah is the best defendor let those satanic people corrupting the world and killing innocent muslim but will come a day that you re gonna pay for all that crimes this day is coming soon because jesus is coming and imam al mahdi is coming to etablish justice and gods rule.
    Last edited by Wankstaa; 06-21-2013 at 06:06 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    no that's what the media is saying ! what a joke ! with Saddam Hussein Iraq was the strongest and a powerful country in the region,with mu'ammar al khadafi the country was the most richest in africa and if saddam hussein invade the Koweit it's because this is an english creation of koweit and an american base i'm not agaisnt killing fake muslim they are traitor of the gulf how the fuck they allow the eternal ennemy of muslim put american base in the middle east ?

they put down iraq for trying to destroy the islamic republic of IRAN the persian empire because they are against the zionism,the satanic zionism you are supporting.... i hope the day the arabic king like abdallah of jordania,al thani of qatar and the saoud will die because they are for the zionism and they are muslim traitor and this is those fake muslim who saddam hussein killed because he know what should happen to iraq if he leave them living they are mossad israeli agent trying to destabilize the middle east.

now the united states and israel want to attack Iran because of nuclear bomb,IRAN have no lesson to receive from AMERICA a 250 years old country ! Iran is more than 10.000 years country if they want the nuclear bomb they have the right because the satanic american,israel and european and fake muslim traitor want to eraise from the world each muslim so iran getting nuclear bomb to defend herselves against evil but we muslim dont need nuclear bomb allah is the best defendor let those satanic people corrupting the world and killing innocent muslim but will come a day that you re gonna pay for all that crimes this day is coming soon because jesus is coming and imam al mahdi is coming to etablish justice and gods rule.
    You have a serious probleme man
    did you take youre pills today?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast