Thread: We love Bush!

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

We love Bush!

https://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/30948503*****ml

I'm having the worst damn week of my whole damn life so I'm going to write this while I'm pissed off enough to do it right.

I am SICK of all this bullshit people are writing about the Iraq war. I am abso-fucking-lutely sick to death of it. What the fuck do most of you know about it? You watch it on TV and read the commentaries in the newspaper or Newsweek or whatever god damn yuppie news rag you subscribe to and think you're all such fucking experts that you can scream at each other like five year old about whether you're right or not. Let me tell you something: unless you've been there, you don't know a god damn thing about it. It you haven't been shot at in that fucking hell hole, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

How do I dare say this to you moronic war supporters who are "Supporting our Troops" and waving the flag and all that happy horse shit? I'll tell you why. I'm a Marine and I served my tour in Iraq. My husband, also a Marine, served several. I left the service six months ago because I got pregnant while he was home on leave and three days ago I get a visit from two men in uniform who hand me a letter and tell me my husband died in that fucking festering sand-pit. He should have been home a month ago but they extended his tour and now he's coming home in a box.

You fuckers and that god-damn lying sack of shit they call a president are the reason my husband will never see his baby and my kid will never meet his dad.

And you know what the most fucked up thing about this Iraq shit is? They don't want us there. They're not happy we came and they want us out NOW. We fucked up their lives even worse than they already were and they're pissed off. We didn't help them and we're not helping them now. That's what our soldiers are dying for.

Oh while I'm good and worked up, the government doesn't even have the decency to help out the soldiers whos lives they ruined. If you really believe the military and the government had no idea the veterans' hospitals were so fucked up, you are a god-damn retard. They don't care about us. We're disposable. We're numbers on a page and they'd rather forget we exist so they don't have to be reminded about the families and lives they ruined while they're sipping their cocktails at another fund raiser dinner. If they were really concerned about supporting the troops, they'd bring them home so their families wouldn't have to cry at a graveside and explain to their children why mommy or daddy isn't coming home. Because you can't explain it. We're not fighting for our country, we're not fighting for the good of Iraq's people, we're fighting for Bush's personal agenda. Patriotism my ass. You know what? My dad served in Vietnam and NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

So I'm pissed. I'm beyond pissed. And I'm going to go to my husband funeral and recieve that flag and hang it up on the wall for my baby to see when he's older. But I'm not going to tell him that his father died for the stupidty of the American government. I'm going to tell him that his father was a hero and the best man I ever met and that he loved his country enough to die for it, because that's all true and nothing will be solved by telling my son that his father was sent to die by people who didn't care about him at all.

Fuck you, war supporters, George W. Bush, and all the god damn mother fuckers who made the war possible. I hope you burn in hell.
    She's speaking directly to sf0d, the hypocrite.
    THEY SHOULD GO burn in hell!

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Amen, I'm Iraqi Myself. And Let me tell you! WE DONT WANT YOU GUYS THERE lol. Really! Our country wasnt all that bad during saddams reign! Now its just fucked up beyond belief! Freedom my ass, I dont call constant shelling and the fear of leaving your doorstep freedom? Obviously, Sf0d is gonna make a stupid remark.......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Amen, I'm Iraqi Myself. And Let me tell you! WE DONT WANT YOU GUYS THERE lol. Really! Our country wasnt all that bad during saddams reign! Now its just fucked up beyond belief! Freedom my ass, I dont call constant shelling and the fear of leaving your doorstep freedom? Obviously, Sf0d is gonna make a stupid remark.......
    yo man u know how they talk about shias vs sunnis and a reporter was asking about it to a n iraqi civilian he said "oh tht will stop soon as america leaves"
    the media talks about shias and sunnis like they studied islam DMBASSES

Thanks
    Your a damn Hypocrit you blame us for putting him in power, but when we take him out of power your still pissed. That guy is no soldier Liberals do not sign up for the Military, and I know for sure cause if they find the soldier who wrote that he will be in big trouble. I think the Shias are dumb asses just because their now able to do the Friday Prayer...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sf0d View Post
    That guy
    SHE is a woman....

Thanks
    Your a damn Hypocrit you blame us for putting him in power, but when we take him out of power your still pissed. That guy is no soldier Liberals do not sign up for the Military, and I know for sure cause if they find the soldier who wrote that he will be in big trouble. I think the Shias are dumb asses just because their now able to do the Friday Prayer...
    He didn't blame America for putting him out of power, he blames america for bombing and invading his country all for what? weapons of mass destruction? they found that yet? while the US have around 5,735 active and 9,960 total nuclear warheads in the stockpile... talk about being a hypocrite...

also, just for background info, the official mission statement for the invasion of iraq was as follows:

"And our mission is clear, to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction, to end Saddam Hussein's support for terrorism, and to free the Iraqi people."

source: https://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea.../2003032*****ml the last sentence of the first paragraph

so far, there has been no weapons of mass destruction found,

Saddam has NOT supported for terrorism, he might be a bad and cruel leader, he was still an effective one he did not wanted terrorism in his country and probably killed any one who he was slightly suspicious of,

and if: PEOPLE ARE FUCKING CAR BOMBING AND SUICIDE BOMBING YOU WHILE YOU ARE IN THEIR COUNTRY IT MEANS THEY WANT YOU TO GET THE FUCK OUT A. S. A. P. THEY ARE NOT BEING FREED.

and thirdly, even if you are right that the iraqis are blaming america for bring saddam into power and out of power do you know what they want? They want america to do nothing, they want america to mind their own business, they want america to fuck off and get the fuck out of their country and politics one and for all.
    Last edited by madtoaster; 04-23-2007 at 05:36 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by madtoaster View Post
    He didn't blame America for putting him out of power, he blames america for bombing and invading his country all for what? weapons of mass destruction? they found that yet? while the US have around 5,735 active and 9,960 total nuclear warheads in the stockpile... talk about being a hypocrite...

also, just for background info, the official mission statement for the invasion of iraq was as follows:

"And our mission is clear, to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction, to end Saddam Hussein's support for terrorism, and to free the Iraqi people."

source: https://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea.../2003032*****ml the last sentence of the first paragraph

so far, there has been no weapons of mass destruction found,

Saddam has NOT supported for terrorism, he might be a bad and cruel leader, he was still an effective one he did not wanted terrorism in his country and probably killed any one who he was slightly suspicious of,

and if: PEOPLE ARE FUCKING CAR BOMBING AND SUICIDE BOMBING YOU WHILE YOU ARE IN THEIR COUNTRY IT MEANS THEY WANT YOU TO GET THE FUCK OUT A. S. A. P. THEY ARE NOT BEING FREED.

and thirdly, even if you are right that the iraqis are blaming america for bring saddam into power and out of power do you know what they want? They want america to do nothing, they want america to mind their own business, they want america to fuck off and get the fuck out of their country and politics one and for all.
    I'll use a parole officer for this. Now say he tells the guy when hes gonna come, now what will this guy do? Hes gonna move his drugs somewhere else until the parole officer is gone. Your a moron, most of the car bombings are in Baghdad and there it kills a lot Iraqis only, and Baghdad is where all the Christians are, they are Targeting Christians. The Insurgents know that they can not defeat our Military, so they are attacking Iraqi's to make them give up, which makes a weak military so they can make a Terrorist breeding ground. Dictionary.com go learn some new words cause you are a moron.

Thanks
    I'll use a parole officer for this. Now say he tells the guy when hes gonna come, now what will this guy do? Hes gonna move his drugs somewhere else until the parole officer is gone. Your a moron, most of the car bombings are in Baghdad and there it kills a lot Iraqis only, and Baghdad is where all the Christians are, they are Targeting Christians. The Insurgents know that they can not defeat our Military, so they are attacking Iraqi's to make them give up, which makes a weak military so they can make a Terrorist breeding ground. Dictionary.com go learn some new words cause you are a moron.
    ooo I'll use your parole officer analogy... it won't make much sense if the parole officer himself got like a shit load of crack, weed, and ice stashed in his basement and he was actually the one that sold it to the guy 10 years ago now would it? Also, it still won't make much sense and in fact, would be illegal for him to go to the guy's house without permission from the court (e.g. a search warrant) which in this case is the UN. And it would be extremely stupid for him to go inside and seriously fuck up the guy's house and say don't worry I'm just making it better now wouldn't it? and if you say the bombings are targeted at Christian Iraqis and are unrelated to the invasion of Iraq by America, how come there has been no car bombings until the invasion? at least definitely at this scale? And back to the "search warrant", you do actually realize that the invasion was actually deemed illegal by the UN right?

P.S. Why are you calling me a moron just because you don't agree with my point?
    Last edited by madtoaster; 04-23-2007 at 06:42 PM.

Thanks
    your a fucking idiot... was better? i guess your not a fucking kurd.. he fucking killed thousends of pepole .. wors then hitler did with the fuckings jews you moron... is it good that sadam is not in rule yes? is it dumb that fucking iraqs dont understand that? no... sersily if you iraqs coud like stop killing your own fucking pepole shit woud be fine.. you killa US SOLIDER and like 60 iraqi kids..... probley the dumbest pepole ever.. fucking idiots if you coud like just be yeah usa is here blallblalablablab the usa idots woud go away and you can rule for yourself.... but noooooooo fucking morons...

While you were away on vaca i dug a tunnel underground into your closet, and there i stay-watching u
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EndriT View Post
    your a fucking idiot... was better? i guess your not a fucking kurd.. he fucking killed thousends of pepole .. wors then hitler did with the fuckings jews you moron... is it good that sadam is not in rule yes? is it dumb that fucking iraqs dont understand that? no... sersily if you iraqs coud like stop killing your own fucking pepole shit woud be fine.. you killa US SOLIDER and like 60 iraqi kids..... probley the dumbest pepole ever.. fucking idiots if you coud like just be yeah usa is here blallblalablablab the usa idots woud go away and you can rule for yourself.... but noooooooo fucking morons...
    go endrit!

wow people are so harsh nowadays...

Where is the love the love the looove

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    far far far away =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    they fucking the whole mid east all of em US an their bitches
    and wtf i understant if ur non-muslim we muslims dont get brainwashed by the media OH yea u love the media endrit u never hear real people from iraq
    once a reporter said "how will u think the conflicts between shia and sunnis
    stop" man replys "oh this will stop wen america leaves" go to the mid east learn for urself dont learn from tv it worsens ur life i rather all you people learn from online than UR bullshitty square

stop watching tv a machine shoulndt speak for man............READ................READ........... ...READ.................READ......

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    they fucking the whole mid east all of em US an their bitches
    and wtf i understant if ur non-muslim we muslims dont get brainwashed by the media OH yea u love the media endrit u never hear real people from iraq
    once a reporter said "how will u think the conflicts between shia and sunnis
    stop" man replys "oh this will stop wen america leaves" go to the mid east learn for urself dont learn from tv it worsens ur life i rather all you people learn from online than UR bullshitty square

stop watching tv a machine shoulndt speak for man............READ................READ........... ...READ.................READ......
    where teh fuck you geting tv from this? its fucking comen sence.. that fucking sadam was a fcuking evil man.. and still iraqi pepole want him back as leder.. or wanted.. anyway im saying if they coud just stop fucking bombing.. each other suni and shiat.. shit woud be better.. still both groups are muslim.... and yeah im a muslim.. and i was for usa to go in to iraq.. cuz i know they can bring democrocy to it.. but now i dont think the idiots there want it.. fucking idiots cant think for them self they have to have someone who can think for them....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Iraq use to be a democracy FYI...

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    where teh fuck you geting tv from this? its fucking comen sence.. that fucking sadam was a fcuking evil man.. and still iraqi pepole want him back as leder.. or wanted.. anyway im saying if they coud just stop fucking bombing.. each other suni and shiat.. shit woud be better.. still both groups are muslim.... and yeah im a muslim.. and i was for usa to go in to iraq.. cuz i know they can bring democrocy to it.. but now i dont think the idiots there want it.. fucking idiots cant think for them self they have to have someone who can think for them....
    read about about the new world order and illuminati expand your mind yea i used to believe american government. like shit whether saddam was an evil person dont matter the main shit is iraq wont give oil to those rich whities so those rich kids d jacked there ass US should leave iraq alone no fuck leave the mid east alone after the mid east found oil wthey had conflicts with US on i blame the the royal families for bieng their bitch and helping them out dont believe american government

fuck all world leaders the make the world worse