Thread: We love Bush!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I'm not even going to read your post -Death-, obviously you need your head checked, because you don't understand the meaning of sarcasm. "Nothing much" was a perfect signal I was being sarcastic idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by sf0d View Post
    You are a Liberal and do not know anyone in the Military so you do not know anything. SHE would get in very much trouble because its insulting a commander, you can insult him while your a citizen but you will be punished for insulting the president while your a soldier. Also taking a womans stand point on the war, is just the same as ours, all she can do is drive a supply truck or cook...

Yeah thats to blame the Liberals.
    LOL, I don't know anyone in the military? I know like 3 people from High School alone, so shut the fuck up. Notice how she got back moron? So she is off duty or her serving period is over, so umm, grow a brain, you moronic idiot. LOL, some standpoint. So your just like Islamic Traditionalist if you think they have no point of view because they are a woman, last time I checked, it was supply trucks being roadside blasted, not military bases fucktard. And women can play more roles than cooking and driving cars dumbfuck, seriously your points are the most retarded, you can't even prove a valid point.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    They whole thing is because here husband died in Iraq and he should have been home a month before, this is not Bush's fault, this was the Liberals. I can tell you this is defiantly ain't no soldier cause everyone in my family knows who is to blame for tours being extended, I call this a fake story.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    did u guys here about the lies the milllatary said about jessica lynch and
    Pat Tillman (basicly wouldnt they lie about "suicide bombings" don by terrorists)

edit:then again blame the muslims we started a "holy war" against you guys
    what fake assssss people i hope they get assassinated or some shit its pissing me off every time u turn on the tv and watch them say pure bullshit practically they wanna brain wash evey1 with tv
    Last edited by <sniper>; 04-24-2007 at 05:46 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    did u guys here about the lies the milllatary said about jessica lynch and
    Pat Tillman (basicly wouldnt they lie about "suicide bombings" don by terrorists)

edit:then again blame the muslims we started a "holy war" against you guys
    what fake assssss people i hope they get assassinated or some shit its pissing me off every time u turn on the tv and watch them say pure bullshit practically they wanna brain wash evey1 with tv
    Your so dumb, all TV channels are Liberal besides, Christian Stations and Military Channel the rest of them are bunch of Liberals, also yes you Muslims did, Osama did a fatawa in 1996 and 1998. Also I know the Iraqis arent doing the damn Suicide bombings, its the terrorist from Syria. So please don't say the Americans are doing it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sf0d View Post
    Your so dumb, all TV channels are Liberal besides, Christian Stations and Military Channel the rest of them are bunch of Liberals, also yes you Muslims did, Osama did a fatawa in 1996 and 1998. Also I know the Iraqis arent doing the damn Suicide bombings, its the terrorist from Syria. So please don't say the Americans are doing it.
    i don wanna argue with u or talk against you i know u hardly know shit the THINGS you talk about is what i hear from every american news i mean show me some shit tht i don hear or see from the media then yes lets have talk

Thanks
    Sf0d must I give you another history lesson? WEll, Alqaeda was formed around the late 70;s and erly 80's and it was funded by the United states of America along with the Taliban, The Russians invaded afghansitan at this time so Osama bin Laden was sent as an agent to create a movement to push away the Communists. Eventually as things established, ACCORDING TO AMERICANS Alqaeda and the taliban SUDDENLY turned evil on America...(hard to believe). Now Iraq, One must understand that recent research has led to show that Saddam had no connections with Alqaeda. In act, Saddam hussein hated terrorist organizations. Secondly, the weapons of mass descrution claim was eliminated. Why did they enter Iraq? Well, I am seeing a bunch of made up excuses to enter a nation which really didnt do shit! There are theories out there that American intelligence is causing the bombing between both sides to create conflict of a move which Iran might make. Eventually the Us would love a reason to attack Iran!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Sf0d must I give you another history lesson? WEll, Alqaeda was formed around the late 70;s and erly 80's and it was funded by the United states of America along with the Taliban, The Russians invaded afghansitan at this time so Osama bin Laden was sent as an agent to create a movement to push away the Communists. Eventually as things established, ACCORDING TO AMERICANS Alqaeda and the taliban SUDDENLY turned evil on America...(hard to believe). Now Iraq, One must understand that recent research has led to show that Saddam had no connections with Alqaeda. In act, Saddam hussein hated terrorist organizations. Secondly, the weapons of mass descrution claim was eliminated. Why did they enter Iraq? Well, I am seeing a bunch of made up excuses to enter a nation which really didnt do shit! There are theories out there that American intelligence is causing the bombing between both sides to create conflict of a move which Iran might make. Eventually the Us would love a reason to attack Iran!
    No it was founded in 1988 you fail. We funded the mudjahadeen, Osama also was funding them.
    Last edited by sf0d; 04-24-2007 at 11:05 PM.

Thanks
    lol. Actually no:P AlQaeda branches from an organization known as al mujahideen al qudsi which were transfered members of alqaeda. See, the organization started out as a defence against the soviets. America funded them, Osama bin Laden was trained and sent by the US to fund them FROM AMERICAN MONEY. The bin ladens were a trusted family by America whom built oil pipelines in texas and around the middle east. Now, isnt that akward? Hmm..... see how close the alqaeda taliban and osama connection is with the US? They all have there dirty finger prints on it! Not only that but who put Saddam hussein in power by assasiniating Abdul KAreem Kaseem? wasnt it the good ol united states? More blood stained finger tips on Bush's hands! You are to stupid not to realize that all this shit has a connection together!

AMERICA+ALQEDA=9/11
    SADDAM+AMERICA=IRAQ INVASION
    AMERICA+TALIBAN=AFGHI INVASION

Its funny how in all the above problems...America ties in with it all!!!!

Thanks
    I'm sorry but, sf0d, just out of curiosity have you ever been to ANY country other than America?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Amen, I'm Iraqi Myself. And Let me tell you! WE DONT WANT YOU GUYS THERE lol. Really! Our country wasnt all that bad during saddams reign! Now its just fucked up beyond belief! Freedom my ass, I dont call constant shelling and the fear of leaving your doorstep freedom? Obviously, Sf0d is gonna make a stupid remark.......
    your a fucking idiot... was better? i guess your not a fucking kurd.. he fucking killed thousends of pepole .. wors then hitler did with the fuckings jews you moron... is it good that sadam is not in rule yes? is it dumb that fucking iraqs dont understand that? no... sersily if you iraqs coud like stop killing your own fucking pepole shit woud be fine.. you killa US SOLIDER and like 60 iraqi kids..... probley the dumbest pepole ever.. fucking idiots if you coud like just be yeah usa is here blallblalablablab the usa idots woud go away and you can rule for yourself.... but noooooooo fucking morons...

While you were away on vaca i dug a tunnel underground into your closet, and there i stay-watching u
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EndriT View Post
    your a fucking idiot... was better? i guess your not a fucking kurd.. he fucking killed thousends of pepole .. wors then hitler did with the fuckings jews you moron... is it good that sadam is not in rule yes? is it dumb that fucking iraqs dont understand that? no... sersily if you iraqs coud like stop killing your own fucking pepole shit woud be fine.. you killa US SOLIDER and like 60 iraqi kids..... probley the dumbest pepole ever.. fucking idiots if you coud like just be yeah usa is here blallblalablablab the usa idots woud go away and you can rule for yourself.... but noooooooo fucking morons...
    go endrit!

wow people are so harsh nowadays...

Where is the love the love the looove

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    far far far away =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EndriT View Post
    they fucking the whole mid east all of em US an their bitches
    and wtf i understant if ur non-muslim we muslims dont get brainwashed by the media OH yea u love the media endrit u never hear real people from iraq
    once a reporter said "how will u think the conflicts between shia and sunnis
    stop" man replys "oh this will stop wen america leaves" go to the mid east learn for urself dont learn from tv it worsens ur life i rather all you people learn from online than UR bullshitty square

stop watching tv a machine shoulndt speak for man............READ................READ........... ...READ.................READ......

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    they fucking the whole mid east all of em US an their bitches
    and wtf i understant if ur non-muslim we muslims dont get brainwashed by the media OH yea u love the media endrit u never hear real people from iraq
    once a reporter said "how will u think the conflicts between shia and sunnis
    stop" man replys "oh this will stop wen america leaves" go to the mid east learn for urself dont learn from tv it worsens ur life i rather all you people learn from online than UR bullshitty square

stop watching tv a machine shoulndt speak for man............READ................READ........... ...READ.................READ......
    where teh fuck you geting tv from this? its fucking comen sence.. that fucking sadam was a fcuking evil man.. and still iraqi pepole want him back as leder.. or wanted.. anyway im saying if they coud just stop fucking bombing.. each other suni and shiat.. shit woud be better.. still both groups are muslim.... and yeah im a muslim.. and i was for usa to go in to iraq.. cuz i know they can bring democrocy to it.. but now i dont think the idiots there want it.. fucking idiots cant think for them self they have to have someone who can think for them....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Iraq use to be a democracy FYI...

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast