Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Thumbs up [Giveaway] Giving away my A.V.A account!

Well. I wanted to sell my account for a 10$ Karma Koin card but i changed my mind and i will be giving away my account at 12:00 PM Eastern Time. I know it's a little late but whatever :]

How to participate :
    - Enter your MPGH Username below.
    - Answer this question : Do you think A.V.A has made progress since the merge with Aeria?
    - If you're the lucky winner, i will be messaging you with the account informations.

Only 1 post and you cannot edit it. I don't want any gibberish.

Example of a well and complete explanation :
    - Hello my MPGH Username is : (Fill) and i do think A.V.A has made progress since the merge because ; (Fill)

"But... this is way too long to complete and if i don't win, it'll be a waste of time"
    Answer : No actually, it only takes 2-3 minutes to write a good and complete explanation.

I'll be doing more giveaways in the future ; not only account's giveaways but AP giveaways, Karma Koin cards giveaways and even more!

Thank you for your time and have a good night.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrSinful For This Useful Post:

ArkhamJ (05-28-2013),AtlantaFalcons (05-27-2013),Fluxie (05-28-2013),lederple (05-27-2013),Maxedout (05-27-2013)

Thanks
    Hello my MPGH Username is Symmetrical and I do think A.V.A has made progress since the merge because .. yes ..

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

Maxedout (05-28-2013),MrSinful (05-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSinful View Post
    Well. I wanted to sell my account for a 10$ Karma Koin card but i changed my mind and i will be giving away my account at 12:00 PM Eastern Time. I know it's a little late but whatever :]

How to participate :
    - Enter your MPGH Username below.
    - Answer this question : Do you think A.V.A has made progress since the merge with Aeria?
    - If you're the lucky winner, i will be messaging you with the account informations.

Only 1 post and you cannot edit it. I don't want any gibberish.

Example of a well and complete explanation :
    - Hello my MPGH Username is : (Fill) and i do think A.V.A has made progress since the merge because ; (Fill)

"But... this is way too long to complete and if i don't win, it'll be a waste of time"
    Answer : No actually, it only takes 2-3 minutes to write a good and complete explanation.

I'll be doing more giveaways in the future ; not only account's giveaways but AP giveaways, Karma Koin cards giveaways and even more!

Thank you for your time and have a good night.
    Usn: @AtlantaFalcons
    Do you think A.V.A. has made progress since the merge with Aeria? No, I truthfully think that the Aeria company has slowed progress or maybe kept it going the same, I know they need to fix the server ping issue. Thanks @MrSinful

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AtlantaFalcons For This Useful Post:

MrSinful (05-27-2013)

Thanks
    My usename: Lederple...Do you think A.V.A. has made progress since the merge with Aeria? No, Not really I think that they fked up A.V.A because aeria has 1$ servers and there are WAY too many BR's(Hope i didnt offend you if you brazilian) but other than that i guess its ok but the servers that's what is keeping down or slowing the progress of A.V.A.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Username: Maxedout
    Do you think A.V.A has made progress since the merge with Aeria? Overall I would say no, servers are worse than ever and updates are far and few between. I do like some of the things they have implemented like Gamesages, but the overall state of the game is in a steady decline, the amount of players now is so much less than before.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxedout For This Useful Post:

Symmetrical (05-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Usn @darkdemise18
    Q: Do you think A.V.A has made progress since the merge with Aeria?
    A: I personnaly think they have made good updates but fail when it comes to hackers/patches.
    I also would like to add there so focused on earning money but dont take the time to hire active GM's Or GS's which i think it kinda sad.
    Honeslty i would enjoy playing A.V.A for once and not having to fight off Pay2Win Players and Hackers.
    With that being said My awnser is No, A few good updates do not outweigh all of Bad things Aeria is Allowing to go on.

Thanks
    Computertakeover: Aeria fuck up the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I don't know if this is still going on but worth a shot.

Hell, My MPGH username is gotswagx. In my honest opinion, I think Aeria has made AVA have some progress. Yes, they're money-whores but they try. The game is moving foward but with a lot of bugs that I hope will be fixed soon.

Thanks
    Hi i am kkkkkk7. About your question, i think AVA made progress mainly because of the matchchannel whicch is a great thing, only if it would be an Eu server too, would be nice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hello my MPGH username is redralphy..
    Do i think A.V.A has made progress since the merge? To be honest "YES", aeria tried there best to keep the game running, and i know theres alot of problem such as ping issue, the weapon sell/buy bug and other stuff but hey they will fix it!and they try to keep us happy by giving us event and stuff, so be greatfull to aeria that they are trying there best to keep the game running! and if you keep getting ping issue more often its probably your internet (Just saying)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Hello, My MPGH's username is ArkhamJ.
    Do you think A.V.A has made progress since the merge with Aeria? Not really, no. Since AVA merged with Aeria, it only got worse. More lagging, less updates, shitty Events. Even their supporting system, is shit. They couldn't handle some hacks, so they removed a map instead of trying to patch the hack. In an honest opinion, Areia games cannot handle a game like AVA.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hello ,I am Elidonn.
    I don't think that A.V.A has made progress since A.V.A merged with Aeria ,becouse :1-st .1 update a month !2-nd .Every update it is an error .3-rd. They removed maps becouse they could not detected or Patch Hacks.4-th.There is more lag .5-th.Before the Events were :Giving guns .CooL things now ,play 2 H on a map .etc
    Last edited by Elidonn; 05-28-2013 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Sayed Thing :D Not think :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Sup yo , Im joker__4ever but u can just look to the left and there it is -.-

I started playing AVA again 1 week ago after 1 year and I must say the game is exactly the same except the new weapons and map(s).

Thanks
    Hello, My MPGH name is:"Ikillyoucry"
    Do you think A.V.A has made progress since the merge with Aeria? No I certainly don't, why? They basically ruined the pings, they also added some overpowered weapons, which some people do like but I for instance don't. They also did a lot of good stuff to be honest, like fixing bugs,adding new maps,stopping hackers, hosting loads of events, etc. I prefer the ijji AVA thought, every time i played AVA back then I loved it, I also love to play it too, but it just doesn't feel the same.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Mpgh Username?
    falachen

Has AVA made progress since the merge with aeria?
    Hail naw, Aeria destroyed AVA, in ijji days AVA had almost no hacks. Now opks, norecoil, uav, co-op hacks are out to ruin it. Aeria needs to open their eyes and see that the servers are being hosted on a Scholastic toy. They don't want anything but money, but they do have a crap load of games to host but seriously they make so much fucking money they could spend a little of it and get way better VPS for their games. Not to mention all the glitches and the bugs, one game the time ran out everyone died and we all were forced to take a ''disconnect''. GET YO SHT FIXED AERIA, FUCK! They added in match channel, where anyone can make a room and kick anyone they want and make a boss ass team and fight random scrubs that might be new to AVA and they'll just get trampled over by pros. AVA isn't balanced. That's all I had to say, but the shop/weapons aren't op or over priced. I'm pretty sure ijji would've did the same because they aren't the developers that come out with new weapons.
    Last edited by falachen; 05-28-2013 at 12:35 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast