Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Rock Lee with Tsunade/Sakura strength o.O

Naruto need some WHAT IFS like DBZ has

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    If this show was realistic about martial arts, rock lee would slaughter everything and everyone on the face of the planet.
    He's still one of the strongest Naruto characters, the only thing is that it would cost him his life. If he opened all 8 gates, he could go head to head with Naruto and Sasuke easy, maybe even beat them. (We don't know for sure, since we've never seen it, but if it's more powerful than 7, and it costs your life, chances are it's fairly strong).

Plus Naruto isn't just about how (physically) hard, how fast, or how precise your hit is. It has a lot to do with the energy (chakra) behind it. Show has always been this way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post

I think there referring to the thing she has on her forehead which should allow her to unleash more power, who would use there most powerful attack on a "inbreed, deformed offspring" i assume she'll show more power later in this fight.
    He, "Dr.Sheldon Cooper", was referring to all the things that both Sasuke and Naruto have accomplished. I simply added onto the list, further showing that Sakura has not "caught up" to Naruto or Sasuke. As for the Yin seal, we have basically seen how strong it is, via Tsunade, the only thing is that Sakura's is stronger due to the fact she doesn't have to look young. Will she use more power? Yes, its a must, because at the moment, how her character stands she still won't stand a chance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Plus Naruto isn't just about how (physically) hard, how fast, or how precise your hit is. It has a lot to do with the energy (chakra) behind it. Show has always been this way.
    True, but sadly I can only remember the one fight with naruto vs kimmimaru(bone curse), showing what actual martial arts would do in a melee fight.

And since essentially that is naruto's main power(the rasengan) if lee mastered chakra focus like sakura he would in theory be the most powerful person in the show.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    True, but sadly I can only remember the one fight with naruto vs kimmimaru(bone curse), showing what actual martial arts would do in a melee fight.

And since essentially that is naruto's main power(the rasengan) if lee mastered chakra focus like sakura he would in theory be the most powerful person in the show.
    Yeah, but wouldn't that kind of go against his character? I mean, it's a cool idea to think of, but the thing that makes his character is how strong he is without using any sort of ninjutsu or genjutsu. I mean, I guess that's still Taijutsu, but the main source of power for that attack comes from storing and mastering chakra, which Lee isn't really good at. The only sort of thing along those lines we've seen from him is the fact that he can now walk on water, but that's a fairly minor feat.

I think that his hard work and determination based character wouldn't mean as much if he started using stuff like that. But he could get better Taijutsu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well taijutsu as in shonen(except maybe Tenjou Tenge's), is limited by certain things like wall-defense, which having a powerful attack can go through.

However I did exaggerate Rock Lee's taijutsu as being martial arts or at least unstoppable, it seems his and gai's martial arts are quite low-rank. Though this may be naruto's general "punching bag" type of character physics where people can take a lot of hits and everything is generally a punch when it lands, rock lee's martial arts really just mean he has some training when everyone else doesn't.

:/
    Last edited by Empire; 05-31-2013 at 02:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post
    KIBA FOR HOKAGE!!!(has a better chance than sasuke)
    Again, what dafuq are you going to do to stop Sauske from becoming Hokage. Just STUF already.
    He's going to be Hokage and he's not going to scream it constantly for years to obtain it.

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post

Sawer7mage right thurrr /

"Sakura: Now i've finally caught up to them

Naruto: Learned to control the 9 tails, can use his chakra whenever he pleases, "defeated" 7 other Bijuu's
    Sasuke: Acquired EMS and helped stop Edo-Tensei
    Sakura: Falcon punched some fodder enemies.

Lol, yeah okay Sakura.
    You forgot she healed a shitload of people/stuffs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Again, what dafuq are you going to do to stop Sauske from becoming Hokage. Just STUF already.
    He's going to be Hokage and he's not going to scream it constantly for years to obtain it.
    As you suggest i cant do a damn thing bout it but after this war is over if they even hint to the chance sasuke can be hokage that will be the last chapter i will read, and i know it wont make a difference because don't buy anything naruto to support the artist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

You forgot she healed a shitload of people/stuffs.
    And Naruto protected them from Tenpenchii, she still hasn't "caught up".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12