Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

Talking Call of Duty 4 - Jaegerbomb 0.2 MULTIHACK

Here are some very nice hacks for Call of Duty 4, Patch 1.7 with an easy-to-use interface.

I take absolutely no credit for these hacks. I only posted them. Credit and rights go to their respective owners (if you a mod needs to me to find the original developer or whatever, I'll try.)

Virus Scan:Virustotal. MD5: 8d591f82c085e7832accdeabc513b1f3 Trojan Horse Heuristic.LooksLike.Win32.Suspicious.K Trojan.Generic.1404030

These are false positives, as this program was packed with Themida. If you don't trust them don't download them.

PB Status: Detected.

Hack Features:

A comfortable executable, make sure to locate your iw3mp.exe, which should be located in your Call of Duty 4 folder. Make sure to launch through Jaegerbomb.

Aimbot
    Aimbot Options - Aim at Head, Chest, Pelvis, or Legs. Choose your Aim FOV, Aim Delay (after you kill someone, it will wait X milleseconds to reaim).
    Multiple Aimbot Configurations - Using a legit looking Chest Aimbot, but someone is still making your fume? Assign a second hotkey for a head aimbot.

Bone Esp
    Enemy Players - Choose a color for behind walls, and in front of them. Custom colors!
    Friendly Players - Choose color for behind walls and in front of them. Custom colors!

Nametags Friendly/Enemy - Shows names and distance, allows for custom colors to perhaps match your Bone Esp...

Miscellaneous Configuration
    Edit flash/stun intensity (still slows your gun, however there will be no white screen).
    Disable recoil*, Disable particles (includes explosions like grenades or airstrikes, smoke, and muzzle flash from big guns.)
    Force enemies on radar, force a HUD and crosshair in Hardcore mode. Force laser to help you aim (not sure if other players can see it.)
    Enable autofire for pistols and other single fire weapons. Enable a countdown on-screen when you throw a grenade for perfect timing!

This hack allows for multiple configurations (not aimbot configs). Disable recoil on one, and enable it on another. Allows for switching configs on the fly (default F3 button, and use arrow keys to navigate, press F3 again to close.) Disable/Enable visuals (esp, nametags) by pressing (default) F5. Disable/enable aimbot by pressing (default) F6, as well as quite a few other options. All hotkeys should be customizable for the most comfort while playing.

Known Bugs:
    -The "Unlock Cheat Cvars" option doesn't seem to work, at least for me.
    -The Aimbot isn't the best. For me it will sometimes sort of lag behind it's target a bit, so I'll end up missing occasionally. Best used with disabled recoil.
    -This only happened to me once, but when I launched CoD4, the game started as normal but the hack failed. It was weird, I guess it was just playing legit, even though I started it through Jaegerbomb.
    -Tried to alt-tab out of a game, and DirectX failed (closing CoD4). Not sure if that is just me or a result of the hacks.

Getting a fail when trying to attach the file? I'll keep trying...
    Last edited by 123rune20; 07-25-2009 at 01:45 PM.
    "I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now...." Tallahassee Pain.

List of accomplishments:
    Survive Y2K
    Survive 6/06/06
    Survive May 21st
    Survive 2012

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 123rune20 For This Useful Post:

ahitoov (04-20-2010),cozmik76 (08-14-2009),fazuku (08-07-2009),JoI_killer (12-13-2009),kruno123 (08-04-2009),Mrmrmaster (12-04-2009),niko5901 (10-25-2009),pantelpro (11-14-2009)