Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marceliino View Post
    ou tryd scamming me, check ur vouch thread
    I will post the Skype history when I get home ... it's quite obvious that you trash talked me for like 30 minutes and then blocked me because you couldn't scam me.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/490-vouche...c-vouches.html

What's wrong with the thread? You posted a conversation with "muteddrama" who said that he traded with me which is not correct and I posted proof. How would that make me a scammer? Either you are retarded or a troll ... probably both.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Ah ... I already posted our Skype history ... and apparently you also tried to scam others. See the reply to my warning in this thread:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/676-realm-...ml#post8210649

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eth0nic View Post
    I will post the Skype history when I get home ... it's quite obvious that you trash talked me for like 30 minutes and then blocked me because you couldn't scam me.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/490-vouche...c-vouches.html

What's wrong with the thread? You posted a conversation with "muteddrama" who said that he traded with me which is not correct and I posted proof. How would that make me a scammer? Either you are retarded or a troll ... probably both.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Ah ... I already posted our Skype history ... and apparently you also tried to scam others. See the reply to my warning in this thread:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/676-realm-...ml#post8210649
    First of all both users did not post valid proof, second i posted proof of u attempting to scam. so gtfo

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marceliino View Post
    second i posted proof of u attempting to scam. so gtfo
    Which is not true. You posted a random conversation of you and "muteddrama" which had nothing to do with me. As said ... either you are a troll or retarded.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

P.s.: Maybe you are having problems realizing that I am not muteddrama? But that is also your very own problem. Please stop accusing people of scamming you after you tried to scam them. It will just get you banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Honestly MPGH forums left sour taste in my mouth,every1 just try to scam you or waste ur time,for now ill still ad new requests but i dont wanna waste 2 much time on it,you write ur needs if its ok we do trade ill provide one of wildshadow forum moderators that i know to act as MM (kabam mods) and record trade if i find it neccesary. I see ppl getting scammed regardless using MM function of MPGH forums so i rly dont trust it.
    Im also done dealing with fake 1 y old white blue/blue accs claiming to be legit trying to scam you. I got more then nuff game history behind my back,had my own forum RWT shop (when they was still allowed) and im white star thats in one of best guilds since guilds got introduced and on top of that i can provide forum mods to act as MM. If you not wanna go first dont even pm me/request for add,wasted too much time on scamming lowlifes alrdy.

And marceliino im 100% you are scammer,you are one of fake white blue accs im talking about (1,5 y game history and on my question of why blue star he say he play on and off), after I did some research on him i found out he sold accs with duped items and etc... So that white blue is just another fake acc not his main as he claims it to be-on top of all that he want me to go first and like gets insulted when i politely turn him down. Well i had nuff it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DonLeone For This Useful Post:

eth0nic (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DonLeone View Post
    Honestly MPGH forums left sour taste in my mouth,every1 just try to scam you or waste ur time
    I feel you. I am only here to raise money and still have to deal with all that bullshit. I would never have thought that people would try to betray each other because of virtual bows and swords ...

And marceliino im 100% you are scammer,you are one of fake white blue accs im talking about (1,5 y game history and on my question of why blue star he say he play on and off), after I did some research on him i found out he sold accs with duped items and etc... So that white blue is just another fake acc not his main as he claims it to be-on top of all that he want me to go first and like gets insulted when i politely turn him down. Well i had nuff it.
    Surprise ... surprise ...

Thanks
    Honestly MPGH forums left sour taste in my mouth,every1 just try to scam you or waste ur time,for now ill still ad new requests but i dont wanna waste 2 much time on it,you write ur needs if its ok we do trade ill provide one of wildshadow forum moderators that i know to act as MM (kabam mods) and record trade if i find it neccesary. I see ppl getting scammed regardless using MM function of MPGH forums so i rly dont trust it.
    Im also done dealing with fake 1 y old white blue/blue accs claiming to be legit trying to scam you. I got more then nuff game history behind my back,had my own forum RWT shop (when they was still allowed) and im white star thats in one of best guilds since guilds got introduced and on top of that i can provide forum mods to act as MM. If you not wanna go first dont even pm me/request for add,wasted too much time on scamming lowlifes alrdy.

Are you kidding.
    Created ~349 days ago

Characters of the RotMG Player: IRazzel | RealmEye.com

How am i scammer?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    AND @DonLeone
    You have 7 posts.

Your main account is banned, and im pretty sure multiaccounting is against the rules.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

I can ask some wildshadow forum moderators to be middleman if needed since i know a few. Mod as middleman+my white star+my game history (that included long time RWT shop aswell) should be nuff,if it isnt im up for using middleman here on MPGH aswell,you can search me up on realmeye-DonLeone
    I just dont wanna go first vs some random accs that got 1 year game history and like 8 stars (obviusly fake acc since same person was selling accs with duped items) and like 100 posts on MPGH as argument of being legit. Wont name any1,but plz from now on only legit requests no point in wasting ur time since i wont be scammed.
    Wildshadow Moderators will MM, RWT. Which isnt allowed.
    Your clearly a smart one?
    Last edited by marceliino; 06-04-2013 at 12:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Marceliino you are troll and scammer,and ye WS Mods dont do it,but if you are friend with few of em for lets say like 2 years and they alrdy did it for you few times i dont think it will be problem,it have nothing to do with kabam and everything with being popular and legit and trusted (of those 3 you got none) to get Mod powers from game owners (like kabam in this case) and that should be nuff or insurance to any1. And you got any proof that this is not my main and only acc,like its called donleone same as my ROTMG acc (if i wanted to scam why i would do that) and first time i used MPGH is when i cr8ted this acc.

Marceliino YOU are liar and scammer,to make things worse you are fail troll and rly rly rly rude person.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12