Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick

Hacking Etiquette on the Forum - Rant.

I have to rant about something which is constantly happening when somebody posts a hack.

Firstly, can I just say that there's enough trouble going around with the 2 patches that have recently been introduced to CF, to which the hacks are no longer effective, without people spamming unnecessary comment which have absolutely nothing to do with the hacks themselves.

Of course, I'm not talking about the double-posters, hack commendors or anyone else, I am talking about the people who complain about double posting.

You see, the double-posters may be double posting, which is regarded as spamming. However, normally, each post does have a point to make about the hack at least. The ones who complain about the double-posters, are worse in actual fact, because they say absolutely nothing to do with the hack. They do not even adhere to write a reply to the double-poster's initial point, for goodness sake. These people are WORSE than the double-poster's, therefore.
    They are SPAMMING, also.

It is for this reason that I think that any person, squealing and bellyaching about the fact that one person double-posted, should have their post deleted, unless that person has anything else to say, which would hopefully have something to do with the topic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    and this is spamming because it has nothing to do with hacks
    /closed