Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    thanx @ccman32 played almost 4hrs.. in Win Xp sp3 32 bit .. no crash,worked like charm.. and not only co-op it is working in all modes.. 1st time i used my "Mother of Recoil" Para and fragged a lot ...xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Hey i need help it say's this : "AVA.exe not found! Please choose the path to your AVA.exe manually after clicking ok.
    @ccman32

What do i do?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Inqua View Post
    I don't know if you using 64 bit win it should work perfectly.
    when i press hotkey bro??? ,when it loading game or when its in game ?
    i start ava,this tool change fr waiting a.v.a to injecting and success but when in game i see nothing happend,its same as before?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman.. View Post
    Hey i need help it say's this : "AVA.exe not found! Please choose the path to your AVA.exe manually after clicking ok.
    @ccman32

What do i do?
    make a desktop shortcut of ur AVA.exe that is located at C:\AeriaGames\AVA\Binaries

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Yesterday it said third party program and now it's working o.o

Thanks
    wht is the hotkey?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    HACK IS DETECTED. GIVING ERROR'S.

Threadstarter
    Synthetic Hacker
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunacynl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by trakaislops230 View Post
    not work detected
    3rd party errors are not a result from using this hack, it can have 1000s of reasons. Many people get 3rd party errors just by having the MPGH.net page opened in their browser while playing ava. It's always the same, i release something new and after approving there are like 10 people already saying it's detected just because they didn't close MPGH. Xigncode detects alot of things, even files in the temp folder, prefetch files and 100s of programs that are not even related to AVA, thats why i said that people should only post that it's detected when they are at least 90% sure but since nobody reads descriptions it's their own fault. It has a reason why wellbia added the mpgh.net check to xigncode, and the reason is to let users of mpgh hacks think that the hacks are detected right after downloading. The stupid thing is that IT ACTUALLY WORKS AND PEOPLE REALLY THINK IT'S DETECTED AND THATS THE FACT THAT KEEPS PISSING ME OFF ALL THE TIME.

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

Just one thing. A hack is not detected because it gives errors, errors usually mean that you did something wrong >.<
    I have a feeling that ~50% of the people here don't even know what detected means.

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dew1418 View Post
    The detected one still working for me lol
    It was never detected i just did some mistakes in the programming which resulted in 50% of the users being unable to use it.

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KatzeZorba View Post
    sry can it work on AVA Sea?,im not playing AVA Aeria???
    I try it with ur guide and it noticed ''success'' but nothing working in game???
    May AVA Sea have the differents???

But seriously, AVA SEA is a different game with different pointers so why should it work there?
    Last edited by ccman32; 06-03-2013 at 06:15 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    3rd party errors are not a result from using this hack, it can have 1000s of reasons. Many people get 3rd party errors just by having the MPGH.net page opened in their browser while playing ava. It's always the same, i release something new and after approving there are like 10 people already saying it's detected just because they didn't close MPGH. Xigncode detects alot of things, even files in the temp folder, prefetch files and 100s of programs that are not even related to AVA, thats why i said that people should only post that it's detected when they are at least 90% sure but since nobody reads descriptions it's their own fault. It has a reason why wellbia added the mpgh.net check to xigncode, and the reason is to let users of mpgh hacks think that the hacks are detected right after downloading. The stupid thing is that IT ACTUALLY WORKS AND PEOPLE REALLY THINK IT'S DETECTED AND THATS THE FACT THAT KEEPS PISSING ME OFF ALL THE TIME.

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

Just one thing. A hack is not detected because it gives errors, errors usually mean that you did something wrong >.<
    I have a feeling that ~50% of the people here don't even know what detected means.

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

It was never detected i just did some mistakes in the programming which resulted in 50% of the users being unable to use it.

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

But seriously, AVA SEA is a different game with different pointers so why should it work there?
    Mine is giving 3rd party program and im not doing something wrong every time i join a room 3rd party program error comes up..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunacynl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by trakaislops230 View Post
    not work detected

Quote Originally Posted by Dew1418 View Post
    The detected one still working for me lol

Quote Originally Posted by KatzeZorba View Post
    sry can it work on AVA Sea?,im not playing AVA Aeria???
    I try it with ur guide and it noticed ''success'' but nothing working in game???
    May AVA Sea have the differents???

Ouch.. ccman is angry /oshiat ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

Thanks
    so fun,thank all guy ))

Threadstarter
    Synthetic Hacker
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Mine is giving 3rd party program and im not doing something wrong every time i join a room 3rd party program error comes up..
    And i am 99,99% sure that i can fix your problem via teamviewer in under 10minutes and proof you that it's not detected.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

Duffman.. (06-03-2013),Elidonn (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    And i am 99,99% sure that i can fix your problem via teamviewer in under 10minutes and proof you that it's not detected.
    Alright im gonna wait, add my skype duff.man88.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    for me its detected to and i'm not a retard :S

Threadstarter
    Synthetic Hacker
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Alright im gonna wait, add my skype duff.man88.
    At least if you don't have a 32bit system ofc...

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast