Thanks

TO EVERYONE THAT DOWNLOADS HACKS

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO INCONGRUOUS THESE DAYS?!?! WHEN PEOPLE POST HACKS THAT ARE A SMALL FILE SIZE, DON'T DOWNLOAD IT. A REGULAR HACK IS USUALLY IS AROUND 1.5-2MB IN FILE SIZE. THAT IS OBVIOUSLY A KEY STEALER OR KEYLOGGER. OR IT COULD BE ANYTHING ELSE THAT STEALS INFORMATION OR BRUTE FORCES YOUR COMPUTER!! AND IF THE GUY WHO'S POSTING A HACK IS TOO NAIVE TO POST A VIRUS SCAN, DON'T TRUST HIM. HE WANTS STUPID PEOPLE TO DOWNLOAD IT. HE WANTS YOUR INFORMATION TO USE IT AGAINST YOU!!! AND THE CHANCES OF FINDING A UN-DETECTED AIMBOT NOW-A-DAYS ARE ONE IN FOUR QUINTILLION! TO GET UN-DETECTED ONES, YOU HAVE TO BUY THEM. SIMPLE AS THAT. BE WARNED PEOPLE. I CAN'T CONTROL WHAT YOU DOWNLOAD, BUT I CAN ONLY PREVENT SUCH A UNFORTUNATE EVENT FROM HAPPENING BY GIVING YOU INFORMATION. I ONLY TYPED THIS ALL IN CAPS SO THAT YOU WOULD NOTICE MY POST AND TAKE INITIATIVE AND HEAR ME OUT. BE CAREFUL, AND REMEMBER, I DON'T CONTROL WHAT YOU POST.
    Last edited by mikehunt..; 07-27-2009 at 02:23 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Id rather you type it in small letters so my brain doesnt hurt reading it. We all know the risk. But we're hackers. You think we cant get rid of a keylogger? I can go get avg pro suite right now if I need it and have got rid of one of the most difficult viruses known to computers single handed. Plus were a community. We trust eachother. Or should at least.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    spamz0r alert?
    "I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now...." Tallahassee Pain.

List of accomplishments:
    Survive Y2K
    Survive 6/06/06
    Survive May 21st
    Survive 2012

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork13 View Post
    Id rather you type it in small letters so my brain doesnt hurt reading it. We all know the risk. But we're hackers. You think we cant get rid of a keylogger? I can go get avg pro suite right now if I need it and have got rid of one of the most difficult viruses known to computers single handed. Plus were a community. We trust eachother. Or should at least.
    Ha, you make me laugh. AVG Pro or any other anti-viruses just delete the entire file, if it picks it up as a keylogger and what-not. And if this, "virus" were the most difficult virus ever known to man, it wouldn't be detected on a anti-virus right now. On the contrary, you're not a hacker unless you know how to you speak code fluently, identify with the goals and values of the hacker community, and have a well-established member of the hacker community call you a hacker. No copy-and-pasting crap.

In my opinion, I don't trust such a community consisted of 12 year olds and pedophiles. And people who steal information, or gives out viruses, are called, "crackers" that get thrown in jail for cracking something for 15 years. Hackers built the Internet. Hackers made the Unix operating system what it is today. Hackers run U*****. Hackers make the World Wide Web work. If you are part of this culture, if you have contributed to it and other people in it know who you are and call you a hacker, you're a hacker. The basic difference is this: hackers build things, crackers break them. Don't consider yourself a hacker, because you're what people call, crackers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    STFU already! WE GET THE POINT!!!!!! gawd not stop talking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    wtf is with THE CAPS. THERE IS NO POINT