Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
    Dont worry i wasnt particularly talking about you .
    Reasonable bots use is fine, and it seems you are a reasonable guy.

If this is only one or two bot per server its ok, the problem is its one or two bots PER SHOP.

And your answer still doesnt explain why they find the need to roll bots every x minutes? It cant be to avoid mute/ban because you said yourself they are quite rare. /ignore is fine when bots names arent changing (some doesnt change, its fine for me ) but now... What the purpose of this if its not to annoy people?

I am not really angry, just curious.
    Back when Kabam first implemented the /mute function for GM's they muted the bots multiple times a day. As soon as one of the bot makers programmed an the anti-mute new bot registration thing they quickly gave up. Some asshole shop just hasn't updated their bots to stop avoiding a mute that doesn't happen anymore. Simple as that, some (or multiple) shops are just lazy/stupid. Can't help that, lol. Probably Huuuuu / OryxShop, that dude has always been half retarded with his bots.

Trust me, I hate the bots just as much as anyone. I do my very best to make sure my sites bots are as un-abusive as possible. I know that sounds like horseshit, but its true. Which is why I very rarely swap them out / change messages. Fact is, they're incredibly effective. Most shops pull in six figures/year, when it comes down to being a morally cool dude who doesn't run bots but makes $0 or being a semi-asshole (but as little as possible) and making a lot of money - prettty sure most everyone is going to accept being a bit of a dick if they can pay their rent/bills. lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cehrenr For This Useful Post:

JustAnoobROTMG (06-18-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
    I was gonna update and play a bit since Arena looked interesting.
    Did it, tried it, blows.

The walls are treated as dungeon walls so no no-clipping. Spider web pops out every wave and "dodging" the slows after a while will cause a d/c.

The invulnerability between waves is interesting though...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
    Back when Kabam first implemented the /mute function for GM's they muted the bots multiple times a day. As soon as one of the bot makers programmed an the anti-mute new bot registration thing they quickly gave up. Some asshole shop just hasn't updated their bots to stop avoiding a mute that doesn't happen anymore. Simple as that, some (or multiple) shops are just lazy/stupid. Can't help that, lol. Probably Huuuuu / OryxShop, that dude has always been half retarded with his bots.

Trust me, I hate the bots just as much as anyone. I do my very best to make sure my sites bots are as un-abusive as possible. I know that sounds like horseshit, but its true. Which is why I very rarely swap them out / change messages. Fact is, they're incredibly effective. Most shops pull in six figures/year, when it comes down to being a morally cool dude who doesn't run bots but makes $0 or being a semi-asshole (but as little as possible) and making a lot of money - prettty sure most everyone is going to accept being a bit of a dick if they can pay their rent/bills. lol.
    This is all i wanted to know.
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

Thanks
    I have added lava walls correctly but can you tell me the exact line in 15.0 where to add this?

Thanks
    Line 707 in _-IdK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    what should be my landmark to add these lines? its said that the class "This message has been flagged as spam." in it is not the class i should seek. so which is?

(because as i saw, those file names have been changed in each and every build)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123