Question Help for getting Chams.

Hey,
    Im new to hacking and I need help or some chams that
    are easy to work with. I'm not that farmiliar with injecting
    even though I just downloaded PerX. Please help me get
    chams easy.

Thanks

Wink

Im new too. Where is perx injector. Link please?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/169-battle..._injector.html There it is! I hope you know how to
    use it because I don't!!

Thanks

Question

Holy crap. I have no clue. I thought it was just a wait for it to inject than bam automatic thing. Man, can anyone help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    ah i remember when i was as nubish as you guys..the good times...[no offence] lol heres how.u download ur hack,any hack that has chams(wich are most) and ull see things called "dlls" like chocolate dll and tnt hack dll.those are the actual hacks.so lets say i wanted to use a tnt hack wich has 2 dlls a d3d9 dll and tnt hack dll.lets say i have them in a folder called"dll land" so what i do is i go to perx.ull see the white box below when u start it up it says browse.click on it and look for ur folder on ur desktop called "dll land" then ull find ur 2 dlls.ull have to do it again each time for each dll u have.1 dll.file=1 time.then ur set.press the hole that says auto inject and ull see it has black in it now.and also ull see the top white box that says what to inject.type in "Engine.exe" then start ca and your done.i hope this helped.if u want easy chams i suggest looking up tnt's hack cuz the chams dont dc.thank me if i helped.o and click on my habamom thing and make it grow lol.i hope i helped u guys-moralityboy
    my chicken gave birth to a cow, what should i do now? i needed a chicken to give me eggs, but then i get a cow, god really screwed me on this...

imma hungry so feedz me munchies >:3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to moralityboy For This Useful Post:

dman12564 (07-26-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by moralityboy View Post
    ah i remember when i was as nubish as you guys..the good times...[no offence] lol heres how.u download ur hack,any hack that has chams(wich are most) and ull see things called "dlls" like chocolate dll and tnt hack dll.those are the actual hacks.so lets say i wanted to use a tnt hack wich has 2 dlls a d3d9 dll and tnt hack dll.lets say i have them in a folder called"dll land" so what i do is i go to perx.ull see the white box below when u start it up it says browse.click on it and look for ur folder on ur desktop called "dll land" then ull find ur 2 dlls.ull have to do it again each time for each dll u have.1 dll.file=1 time.then ur set.press the hole that says auto inject and ull see it has black in it now.and also ull see the top white box that says what to inject.type in "Engine.exe" then start ca and your done.i hope this helped.if u want easy chams i suggest looking up tnt's hack cuz the chams dont dc.thank me if i helped.o and click on my habamom thing and make it grow lol.i hope i helped u guys-moralityboy
    How long does PerX take to start? Its said Waiting for program to start for like 30 minutes now!?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    lol.do u have it on auto inject?are u running ca?it injected if the box disapeared.if ur on vista u have to run it as admin
    my chicken gave birth to a cow, what should i do now? i needed a chicken to give me eggs, but then i get a cow, god really screwed me on this...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oh ok, Im not running CA, that might be why?

Thanks
    k so I have.. the perx and Tnt.dll and the d3d3 thing. i put both of those up and run as admin for both perx's thing and combat arms. It like says it has injected but right after i press Game Start, it says it has disconnected. Is this normal? I have a windows vista. And my anti virus is off. They are also in the same folder together.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    yes thts probly why hjy thats mostly why how could u forget silly.lol thank me!o did u put them in the right order the guy said to.if u did then hmm....thinking....if u did then that means its nearly detected or just bad luck lol

Thanks
    I didn't understand what you just said. :/ What order what guy said?! Remember, im a choob.
    Last edited by kewlboy120; 07-26-2009 at 08:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    lol.....im guessing ur not much of a techy...hmm how do i put this...try again.if it doesnt work that means nexon found out and ur screwed lol.thank m ^_^ help my habamom hes forced to live in an incubator!! lol and also the hack u got it from.the post from this site that has the download.watever just put it d3d9 dll then tnt dll.hope that helped

Thanks
    I have everything the way that ss showed. I just saw it. It injected but it quits right when i click game start :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    combat arms quit or perx quit?if perx quit that meant it worked.if ca quit ur screwed sorry.lol raise my habamon!thank me!at least i tried to help unlike the other non helping choobs out there

Thanks
    CA Quit. It says it d/c right after i click Game Start. Do i have to install it again? Can a pro user confirm what Moralityboy is saying or help me out more? I don't want false info. (no offense) Just in case?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast