Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Its actually very, very simple.

Does it translate? Yes or no.

Yes it does: then i'll take the scholars over some stupid shit on the internet. You know, the actual true muslim scholars, the ones who dedicated their life to such a menial task as to translate a book.

No it doesn't: Then why. Why does it not translate? Every language roughly translates to another one, and the more specific ones(english) have a ton of availability for translations. The entirety of other arabic works can translate, and many other languages as well. Now it might not be a perfect translation but there is always notes and such to make up the gap. However, in most (if not all) of the translations, it is the literal translation.
    ------------------------

In the end it is actually very simple: you are making up bullshit.

Its your opinion trying to influence the words already in clear text. That isn't a bad "translation" that is just you not agreeing with the reality of it.
    If you would read an islamic book, you would notice how in some paragraphs it says that one islamic school agreed to the meaning whilst an other didn't. Even the prophet said that you have to interpretate it different ways to get the true meaning.
    Just imaginate a hardcore muslim making a translation from a bible to arabic. Do you really think he would keep it clean and shet?
    Exactly

They would most likely manipulate it to fit with their story. If I say the following:
    And in combat, when you are threatened, kill your enemy
    And they show the people only a part of it;
    kill your enemy
    Then this could be taken as a true quote, but it would be manipulated.
    Once again, if you had been a muslim since birth you would know what I'm trying to say
    but you would eventually realize that islam is a big pile of bullcrap either way and end up discussing that on mpgh, hehe.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

AS-Molaar (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Islam does not make muslims not peaceful , but Muslims make Islam not peaceful.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AS-Molaar View Post

No videos please .. only typed explanation ..

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

No videos please .. only typed explanation ..
    Okay , sorry!

Look , If I'm christian or w/e , and I said something not peaceful does this explains that Christianity is not peaceful ?
    Why USA usually talking about Mid East only? ofc because of Israel , Why USA doesn't talk about Somalia?Ofc because there's nothing good to Israel in or USA in this.

Why USA occupied Iraq ? because of excuses about Saddam and the reality was they came for oil after they killed saddam.

Why USA planned for 11 September Attack? Because of making the Islamic / Arabic World terrorist a whole plane cannot destroy and crash a whole tower and many explosions were heard by the near workers and the CIA was planning for it.

Why USA didn't open Syria ? No much oil.

Why USA still talking about Egypt ? Want to finish Egypt.

Why USA is the most country talking about Mid East only and brainwashing ppl in their media to make arab terrorists ? because they want Israel only!

Why the media brain washed them? because Jews are controlling the media.

Why they talk much about freedom while they don't have a freedom ? to make their ppl proud of them (still brain-washed)....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

If you would read an islamic book, you would notice how in some paragraphs it says that one islamic school agreed to the meaning whilst an other didn't. Even the prophet said that you have to interpretate it different ways to get the true meaning.
    Just imaginate a hardcore muslim making a translation from a bible to arabic. Do you really think he would keep it clean and shet?
    Exactly

They would most likely manipulate it to fit with their story. If I say the following:

And they show the people only a part of it;

Then this could be taken as a true quote, but it would be manipulated.
    Once again, if you had been a muslim since birth you would know what I'm trying to say
    but you would eventually realize that islam is a big pile of bullcrap either way and end up discussing that on mpgh, hehe.

What you are talking about is sensationalism and misquoting.

:/

Translations do not get in the way of this. You can read in context and in the end it comes down to the exact same scenario every time.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Okay , sorry!

Look , If I'm christian or w/e , and I said something not peaceful does this explains that Christianity is not peaceful ?
    Why USA usually talking about Mid East only? ofc because of Israel , Why USA doesn't talk about Somalia?Ofc because there's nothing good to Israel in or USA in this.

Why USA occupied Iraq ? because of excuses about Saddam and the reality was they came for oil after they killed saddam.

Why USA planned for 11 September Attack? Because of making the Islamic / Arabic World terrorist a whole plane cannot destroy and crash a whole tower and many explosions were heard by the near workers and the CIA was planning for it.

Why USA didn't open Syria ? No much oil.

Why USA still talking about Egypt ? Want to finish Egypt.

Why USA is the most country talking about Mid East only and brainwashing ppl in their media to make arab terrorists ? because they want Israel only!

Why the media brain washed them? because Jews are controlling the media.

Why they talk much about freedom while they don't have a freedom ? to make their ppl proud of them (still brain-washed)....

Unfortunately it has nothing to do with the topic.

:/ Stupid conspiracy theorist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Exactly
    Are you serious? The Quran ripped more shit off from the Bible than I can count.
    They obviously knew the language in the Bible being Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic.
    They clearly read it since multiple Biblical references were made in the Quran.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 06-12-2013 at 09:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Any religion is a fucking cancer to society.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Literally by your own philosophy, that man was peaceful because he was a benevolent person, and not because he followed Islam. Quite a nice contradiction you've got there.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks

What you are talking about is sensationalism and misquoting.

:/

Translations do not get in the way of this. You can read in context and in the end it comes down to the exact same scenario every time.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Thats exactly what I am trying to say. I have left islam just for that reason. They have no way to make things up but to make you interpretate things differently

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Are you serious? The Quran ripped more shit off from the Bible than I can count.
    That is once again a reason why I left the islam.

I don't know how many times I should say this, but the islamic book isn't even a primary source. It is written by people who have heard it from people who have learned it. rediculous

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Man , The topic named "good things about Islam" and I said something good about Islam they only wanna destroy it...

Thanks

Man , The topic named "good things about Islam" and I said something good about Islam they only wanna destroy it...
    By good things about Islam I meant stuffs like ..Their respect for each other as brothers.. etc

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I lol'ed.. especially at the religion part.

Qur’an (2:65-66) Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers. (I'm pretty sexy, don't look like a monkey btw..hmmm someone is full of shit eh?)

Ishaq:364 “Muslims, take not Jews and Christians as friends. Whoever protects them becomes one of them, they become diseased, and will earn a similar fate.

Qur’an 5:53 Jews and Christians are losers.

Qur’an 5:59 Jews and Christians are evil-livers.

Qur’an 4:91- If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant.
    1. Read the whole part from verse 60 to 66 to get the picture @ quran.com/2/60-66

2. I don't know how to find the Hadith in Arabic so i explain it.

3. "And those who believe will say, "Are these the ones who swore by Allah their strongest oaths that indeed they were with you?" Their deeds have become worthless, and they have become losers." 5:53

4. "Say, "O People of the Scripture, do you resent us except [for the fact] that we have believed in Allah and what was revealed to us and what was revealed before and because most of you are defiantly disobedient?" 5:59

5. "You will find others who wish to obtain security from you and [to] obtain security from their people. Every time they are returned to [the influence of] disbelief, they fall back into it. So if they do not withdraw from you or offer you peace or restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you overtake them. And those - We have made for you against them a clear authorization." 4:91

copy the whole verses or gtfo please.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post

Maybe i was wrong with the religion part ... but there is an aya says : No difference between arab or foreign something like that...
    Also I just opened the Qura''an and looked to some Ayyat of what you posted, it's not the same meaning...
    ikr?!! thats why probably people think islam is evil, cuz they miss understood
    Last edited by RedSpot; 06-13-2013 at 08:13 AM.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

Symmetrical (06-13-2013)

Thanks
    Why are you twisting my words?

I ment to say that if a strict religious muslim would have to translate a bible to his fellow muslims, would he truely make the bible look good?

No. Exactly. Stop ignoring the truth and start copieng the whole verses already, the guy above me proved my point.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

Frought (06-14-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Why are you twisting my words?

I ment to say that if a strict religious muslim would have to translate a bible to his fellow muslims, would he truely make the bible look good?

No. Exactly. Stop ignoring the truth and start copieng the whole verses already, the guy above me proved my point.
    With the verses I used there is no need to copy the whole verse,
    read it and ask me if the message changes, it was simply done so I didn't have a TL;DR post.
    Besides, Redspot is a moron.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Uh.......you went off-topic towards more anti-america bullshit.
    ---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

By good things about Islam I meant stuffs like ..Their respect for each other as brothers.. etc
    While I am all for that, in Islam's case it has shown to not be a good thing.

So many muslims support so many bad leaders, terrorist, and just blatantly evil people, because they are muslim.
    ---------

And while brotherhood might be great, it only causes pain to the non-muslims when its too strong. Which in turn hurts the muslims, its a vicious circle.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast