My Mood
    Angelic

Naruto 633 Discussion

Naruto 633 - Read Naruto 633 Online - Page 1

Thoughts?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It wasn't an AMAZING chapter, but it was okay.

It showed the growth of some side characters by showing off some new jutsu for each of them.

But the last page essentially confirms/adds on the idea that team 7 are the new generation of Sanin.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh hey a new naruto chapter. *skims through it* Yup, nothing happened.

I knew these fodder enemies would just be another way to draw out the fight. So lame.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Oh hey a new naruto chapter. *skims through it* Yup, nothing happened.

I knew these fodder enemies would just be another way to draw out the fight. So lame.
    You are correct sir. But, what you fail to understand is that when making a good story line, you have to build the supporting cast also. Some may not care about them, but others due and you don't want, when the story is finished, there are questions left unanswered about the potential of characters.
    Last edited by bustersbss; 06-05-2013 at 11:43 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bustersbss For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (06-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    You are correct sir. But, what you fail to understand is that when making a good story line, you have to build the supporting cast also. Some may not care about them, but others due and you don't want, when the story is finished, there are questions left unanswered about the potential of characters.
    Oh I understand building the support characters as well.

But having them all do some new attack isn't building them up, it is simply giving them another attack. Geodude now having rock throw gives nothing to the story or characters outside of "this is another move they can do". Now if Geodude was seen training and perfecting rock throw, or if rock throw was somehow learned in a special way, sure. But all we have is them randomly using new moves against fodder enemies.
    ------------------

This is really just the same as most of the 4th war arc, bunch of fodder being taken care of by the side characters with no meaning whatsoever and then the main characters do one thing in the last panel and

NEXT WEEK ON NARUTO............

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

DawgiiStylz (06-06-2013)

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ^Well yeah, he has so many fucking characters. How can he possibly show them all in one chapter? We didn't even see Bee, Lee, Ten-Ten, Kakashi/Obito, etc. Because there's just too many fucking characters and not enough space.

Anyways, this chapter was pretty cool, not as cool as the last few, but still a fun read. Did NOT expect that from Shino, at all. And Hinata's part just hit me right in the feels, Kishi has to stop being a cock tease, I mean...really. Getting to see her kick ass was awesome regardless.

And of course the summoning at the end was epic, I only have 2 real questions about it.

1. Does that mean Tsunade is going to die now? Wasn't the Slug healing her? The fuck? (Unless Orochimaru is planning something with them, I don't know, anything can happen at this point).

and

2. What did Sasuke summon? Manda 2? (The one that Kabuto made, the clone)? Because, Manda is dead, so Manda 2 is the only option. But even then, how did Sasuke know of it, Kabuto made it after he peaced out and said fuck you. Plus, didn't he break his contract with the snakes? I love the idea of this being the new generation of Sannin, but...I think it would have been cooler for him to summon an owl.

Anyways, still a nice chapter, fun read.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Do summons even die? Do the tailed beast?

Oh well, consistency *shrugs* whatcha gonna do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

The the male frog of the old frog couple died so i would say yah summons can die but i think they heal fast in where ever it is they stay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post

The the male frog of the old frog couple died so i would say yah summons can die but i think they heal fast in where ever it is they stay.
    Watch them get summoned again.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    We watched Gama-bunta get healed after Pain fucked him over, but that's because Pain didn't really intend to kill him (he just wanted to make him get away), plus he still almost died.

But yeah, like you said, Pa frog was killed. So they can die.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

The tailed beats, maybe not, since they're huge Chakra entities. But like I just said, summons can. Manda was CONFIRMED dead when he saved Sasuke from Diedera's blast. Hence why Manda 2 was made in the first place.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/

I always wondered that, why don't the villages just kill the tailed beast if they are such a threat? Oh wells.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    :/

I always wondered that, why don't the villages just kill the tailed beast if they are such a threat? Oh wells.
    Because all the villages(big ones at least) got one and its there main weapon to keep peace with other villages, if it were possible to kill one and they did it would be one less thing for attackers to worry about but seeing how easy they were defeated and captured it doesn't seem like a great power really.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Because all the villages(big ones at least) got one and its there main weapon to keep peace with other villages, if it were possible to kill one and they did it would be one less thing for attackers to worry about but seeing how easy they were defeated and captured it doesn't seem like a great power really.
    You're now just downplaying the abilities of the Akatsuki. All the member of the Akatsuki are S-Rank criminals with abilities of or a little less than Kage level, also, there are two of them assigned to a team. So saying that it was "easy" to take them down is an understatement. Also what can be stated, they were still unable to take down the two strongest tailed beast in Kurama, and Gyuki.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bustersbss For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    You're now just downplaying the abilities of the Akatsuki. All the member of the Akatsuki are S-Rank criminals with abilities of or a little less than Kage level, also, there are two of them assigned to a team. So saying that it was "easy" to take them down is an understatement. Also what can be stated, they were still unable to take down the two strongest tailed beast in Kurama, and Gyuki.
    Didn't Gyuki only barely escape, and Akatsuki was so powerful that most of them were kill by kids.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Didn't Gyuki only barely escape, and Akatsuki was so powerful that most of them were kill by kids.
    Gyuki didn't barely escape, Bee became bored and decided that he wanted to go on vacation so he planted a decoy so he could get away from Sasuke, Bee was beating them pretty badly. What kids beat the Akatsuki
    Hidan: was outsmarted
    Sasori: beat by Chiyo and Sakura combined efforts
    Kisame: committed suicide
    Deidara: committed suicide and outsmarted
    Kakuzu: defeated by Naruto and Kakashi
    Konan: defeated by Obito
    Nagato: defeated by Naruto who had to use a combo of Sage Mode and Nine tails chakra in order to get him into a weakened state; who still didn't beat him because he died from reviving the village.
    Itachi: allowed Sasuke to beat him; committed suicide
    Zetsu: still alive
    Obito: is still alive.
    So where on that list does a mere "kid" kill one of the Akatsuki members they have either been outsmarted, double teamed, or committed suicide.
    Last edited by bustersbss; 06-07-2013 at 10:11 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bustersbss For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (06-07-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast