Thanks

How do you deobfuscate Dragonfable variables?

I need help, also my sothink decompiler sucks and reset to trail version again. ._. can someone help me.

Thanks
    You download the shockwave file for the engine and open it...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]8247995]You download the shockwave file for the engine and open it...
    Everything is encrypted. There is nothing I can do at this point, I can not determine any information from this jumble of action script I think.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
    Can you paste some code samples?
    um, no? I can't view anything in the file perhaps its my decompiler? I can't use sothink because no cracks work for it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    um, no? I can't view anything in the file perhaps its my decompiler? I can't use sothink because no cracks work for it.
    I have a crax0red version of Sothink, no idea of where I've found it, tho... You can try Trillix Decompiler.

Thanks
    I have a crax0red version of Sothink, no idea of where I've found it, tho... You can try Trillix Decompiler.

I still can't edit action script. I'm assuming I have to edit in the correct build so the game can load and i can edit real time memory of the variables to find them?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    [QUOTE=unknownartist0;8252659]I still can't edit action script. I'm assuming I have to edit in the correct build so the game can load and i can edit real time memory Nope, normally you just open the swf in Sothink or whatever decompiler you're using and it will show the decompiled AS.
    PS: You can't edit the code on most decompilers, you'll need to call it from your trainer.

Thanks
    [QUOTE=JamesRo;8252684]
    I still can't edit action script. I'm assuming I have to edit in the correct build so the game can load and i can edit real time memory Nope, normally you just open the swf in Sothink or whatever decompiler you're using and it will show the decompiled AS.
    PS: You can't edit the code on most decompilers, you'll need to call it from your trainer.
    Then how am I suppose to find anything? I'm going to have to use some kind of real time memory hacking software

I can try to get the variables that I need from the SWF hack files by that salsa guy but they are fucking obfuscated as well.

As for dragonfable, All I can do is get the core, I can make it load the build as well since I cant edit the action script.

Picture https://s21.postimg.org/z4uwyp947/Snap8.png

Some SWFs are unencrypted and you can easily understand the variables in the action script, while other times you got this mess of calculations.
    Last edited by unknownartist0; 06-09-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Thanks
    [QUOTE=unknownartist0;8252977]

Then how am I suppose to find anything? I'm going to have to use some kind of real time memory hacking software

I can try to get the variables that I need from the SWF hack files by that salsa guy but they are fucking obfuscated as well.

As for dragonfable, All I can do is get the core, I can make it load the build as well since I cant edit the action script.

Picture https://s21.postimg.org/z4uwyp947/Snap8.png

Some SWFs are unencrypted and you can easily understand the variables in the action script, while other times you got this mess of calculations.

*laughs demonically*

You try to brag about your trainer being better but all you did was copy and paste variables and shock wave files that others have found or created. And you are looking through sprites for fucks suck. The variables for the game is usually in a thing called "Main"

*sighs* You are trying to take unsecured variables from mostly secure shock wave files. You don't need any fancy as2 skills to make the trainer. Why are you skipping the basics and trying to go straight to the trainer?

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1[/URL]8254456]

*laughs demonically*

You try to brag about your trainer being better but all you did was copy and paste variables and shock wave files that others have found or created. And you are looking through sprites for fucks suck. The variables for the game is usually in a thing called "Main"

*sighs* You are trying to take unsecured variables from mostly secure shock wave files. You don't need any fancy as2 skills to make the trainer. Why are you skipping the basics and trying to go straight to the trainer?
    what are you talking about, I got working variables, I opened no encrypted SWF files and got them from those, then for the thing like dragon with his Damage and Buff and Debuff shit I just went over words that would fit that status, when I found buff, Debuff was obvious. I made the trainer because I knew I could make a better trainer then all these trainers over the years.

What are you talking about with man, there is no man part to the core.swf unless everythign is presaved in the Core then I need to put the gamebuild into the action script to try to load it automatically so I Can find them. I never said I needed 'skills' with anything, I'm just not retarded, I can comprehend and read/edit action script, C#, C++, java, anything pretty much as long as the syntax isnt completely fucking irrational. So I don't see your even saying I implied I needed to know that to make a trainer.

I just made a trainer in Visual basic since VB is the easiest to look at a whole and find where you fucked up at and shit and put things in logic of how you think it should go, into the program since VB.net is pretty user friendly, everything is pretty obvious of what needs to be handled and shit. I was in sprites because the only thing I saw is the frame shit and the second one is stop and the first one is the shit to load the game build, which I feel like i need to edit to make it work.

But if there is some kind of magical man section I can find by waving a magic wand around to make it appear in my decompiler then that'd be fucking great, If thats the case I might beable to remake the Item loader like I wanted to to begin with, but cant since they fucking encrypted all the good SWF files.