Thread: Those Arabs....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    Yeah maybe because you are stupid and Immature little kid...oh yes you were communists at one point you illiterate boy go read your books. Communists are much worse than terrorists as you can see in Stalin killed millions of innocents while the so called 'terrorists' have not even reached the thousand figures you idiot. You don't need to ask I will tell you anyway because you are retarded. Anyway we muslims do not practice terrorism and we do not believe nor do we promote terrorirsm. i know you will say something stupid like: 'ahhh Al-Quaeda are muslims and terrorists well listen here the Americans have been hiring the so called terrorists to do their dirty work in Syria' so you see we are not terrorists we do not believe the same thing as they do you need to broaden your mentality honestly you're like a little ten year old.

So you better shut your leaking mouth you Czechoslovakian fucker!
    First of all, if you are going to insult a persons intelligence, use proper grammatical structuring and punctuation. Second of all, Communism is political, not religious, so bringing it up at all is irrelevant.

Also, you're a fucking moron. Islamic terrorist attacks have caused over 2,000 deaths from 1970 - 1999.

The WTC attack in 2001 caused more than 3,000 deaths ON IT'S OWN. Fucking dumbass.

There have been over 8,000 deaths due to Islamic Terrorist attacks since 2000. And if you "do not promote terrorism", then how come NOT ONCE has ANY Islamic leader PUBLICLY DENOUNCED TERRORISM? Instead, why do SO MANY ISLAMIC LEADERS DEFEND THE TERRORISTS?

You call him a child yet you can't even look shit up before posting, you're a moron.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Of course I understand.

He is talking about Arab muslims. He wouldn't have mentioned Arab in the title if wasn't directed to them. So I believe this thread is about Arabs that are muslim and not non-Arabs be them muslim or any other faith.
    Then why do you get upset when someone says fuck Islam? If you understand that this thread is about Arab Muslims, then why do you attack him? I think you're a bit too emotional about people ridiculing your religion.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

mitko16 (06-20-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

First of all, if you are going to insult a persons intelligence, use proper grammatical structuring and punctuation. Second of all, Communism is political, not religious, so bringing it up at all is irrelevant.

Also, you're a fucking moron. Islamic terrorist attacks have caused over 2,000 deaths from 1970 - 1999.

The WTC attack in 2001 caused more than 3,000 deaths ON IT'S OWN. Fucking dumbass.

There have been over 8,000 deaths due to Islamic Terrorist attacks since 2000. And if you "do not promote terrorism", then how come NOT ONCE has ANY Islamic leader PUBLICLY DENOUNCED TERRORISM? Instead, why do SO MANY ISLAMIC LEADERS DEFEND THE TERRORISTS?

You call him a child yet you can't even look shit up before posting, you're a moron.
    Oh look I'm being tuned by some Jamaican fucker hahaha! This is a forum. I don't know how you bring up grammar over here you idiot. This isn't a school dumb mother fucking black kunt! The only retard here is you bitch. Show me the sources you used to obtain your evidence? You probably can't prove it because most definitely you pulled that out of your local chief's asshole. There have been numerous statements regarding these terrorists acts. Look it up dumb fucker.

The only idiot around here is you. You probably didn't even read the thread it says Arab you fucking Jamaican. So he is refereing to Arab muslims not other muslims you idiot. Look at that can't even read so how about this go back to school! And yet you have a problem with my grammer? oh really pathetic.bitch go back to your rural village and milk cows. you dick head.

The proved a lot about yourself and very little about me.

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Then why do you get upset when someone says fuck Islam? If you understand that this thread is about Arab Muslims, then why do you attack him? I think you're a bit too emotional about people ridiculing your religion.

The thing is it took you almost two hours to understand one statement if you don't understand something then shut the fuck up. The only thing you showed us that you are a complete idiot. you can't read nor understand effectively. I attacked him because he doesn't know the difference I did not attack him based on Islam. You idiot yet again you prove to me you cannot understand what you just read. My argument was that not all Arabs are muslims.so there we go it's you whose the real mother fucking retard here. Complicating things for yourself! And I bet you still don't understand that not all Arabs are muslims. Do you know what I think? i think you need to stop responding, I am sorry to say, but you are so fucking dumb my condolences to your parents to have a kid like you.
    Last edited by Mustafapi; 06-11-2013 at 06:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Oh look I'm being tuned by some Jamaican fucker hahaha! This is a forum. I don't know how you bring up grammar over here you idiot. This isn't a school dumb mother fucking black kunt! The only retard here is you bitch. Show me the sources you used to obtain your evidence? You probably can't prove it because most definitely you pulled that out of your local chief's asshole. There have been numerous statements regarding these terrorists acts. Look it up dumb fucker.

The only idiot around here is you. You probably didn't even read the thread it says Arab you fucking Jamaican. So he is refereing to Arab muslims not other muslims you idiot. Look at that can't even read so how about this go back to school! And yet you have a problem with my grammer? oh really pathetic.bitch go back to your rural village and milk cows. you dick head.

The proved a lot about yourself and very little about me.

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

The thing is it took you almost two hours to understand one statement if you don't understand something then shut the fuck up. The only thing you showed us that you are a complete idiot who can't read nor understand effectively. I attacked him because he doesn't know the difference I did not attack him based on Islam. You idiot yet again you prove to me you cannot understand what you just read. My argument was that not all Arabs are muslims.so there we go it's you whose the real mother fucking retard here. Complicating things for yourself! And I bet you still don't understand that not all Arabs are muslims. Do you know what I think? i think you need to stop responding, I am sorry to say, but you are so fucking dumb my condolences to your parents to have a kid like you.
    Yes, not all Arabs are Muslim. Everyone in this thread knows that and we've all known that long before you even came into this thread. Yet that's all you seem to know. I don't even think you know what you're actually talking about anymore. All you are saying is "hurr durr not all Arabs are muslim, cue senseless ad hominem", without even noting what I'm saying. What I am saying is that the problem Temperrat has is with the Arabic Islamic community. It has nothing to do with non-Islamic Arabs or non-Arabs. krikavka says "fuck Islam" a statement which is entirely relevant because Temperrat hates Arab Muslims. Then you come in spewing horseshit about not all Arabs are Muslim which everyone already fucking knows. Guess what, you're little tidbit has nothing to do with the thread.

Cue more senseless dribble and shitty ad hominem.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    And look at you after almost a week you coming to troll in this thread lol. And you don't even understand what is being said, and about the stuff you said now lol didn't even make sense probably one of your ossy talks back in Australia. It does actually I was clarifying what an Arab is and what a muslim is. Like so many people did not know what the difference is everyone thinks just because you are a muslim you are an Arab and vice-versa. The thread title says Arab and then you come yapping about Islam. True he does say 'muslims' but try to understand it's the muslim Arabs he's talking about. dude just shut the fuck up. Most of your arguements are so stupid honestly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    And look at you after almost a week you coming to troll in this thread lol. And you don't even understand what is being said, and about the stuff you said now lol didn't even make sense probably one of your ossy talks back in Australia. It does actually I was clarifying what an Arab is and what a muslim is. Like so many people did not know what the difference is everyone thinks just because you are a muslim you are an Arab and vice-versa. The thread title says Arab and then you come yapping about Islam. True he does say 'muslims' but try to understand it's the muslim Arabs he's talking about. dude just shut the fuck up. Most of your arguements are so stupid honestly.
    Here you are spewing more irrelevant bullshit Nobody needed your clarification. Everyone knows he's talking about Arab Muslims. You're just spitting out useless dribble over and over again. Do continue, it invigorates me when people like you chase their own tail.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Lol and it amuses me when people such as yourself lack the ability to read and understand. Illiterate uneducated obese wanker lol...all your posts were so intelligent everything was well thought and expressed well done you ******

You can't speak on behalf of everyone else. Oh and do you know what you were talking about? Lol no. You're like a lost little sheep.
    Last edited by Mustafapi; 06-11-2013 at 09:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Lol and it amuses me when people such as yourself lack the ability to read and understand. Illiterate uneducated obese wanker lol...all your posts were so intelligent everything was well thought and expressed well done you ******

You can't speak on behalf of everyone else. Oh and do you know what you were talking about? Lol no. You're like a lost little sheep.
    Ad hominem doesn't hurt me If you don't have an argument anymore just come clean and say it. No need to be prissy about it.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks

Ad hominem doesn't hurt me If you don't have an argument anymore just come clean and say it. No need to be prissy about it.
    Well actually you are absolutely right theres no need to argue about subtle things so yeah.
    Last edited by Mustafapi; 06-12-2013 at 02:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Well actually you are absolutely right theres no need to argue about subtle things so yeah. Request close @Dave84311 @Liz
    This isn't your thread to close dumbass.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Oh wow you are retarded seriously. If the thread starter hasn't even replied to the thread in the last few days you think he's going to reply now? No. Stupid kid. Dumb mother fucker.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Oh wow you are retarded seriously. If the thread starter hasn't even replied to the thread in the last few days you think he's going to reply now? No. Stupid kid. Dumb mother fucker.
    Just because you're upset doesn't mean you get to order the admins around. Go play somewhere else kiddo. Mention the admins without a good reason results in a ban.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks

Just because you're upset doesn't mean you get to order the admins around. Go play somewhere else kiddo. Mention the admins without a good reason results in a ban.
    The only person who is upset is you. Obese ******. Kiddo??? Hahaha look whose talking school boy. You can't even read and understand once paragraph. And yet you're calling me a kid lol next joke.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The only person who is upset is you. Obese ******. Kiddo??? Hahaha look whose talking school boy. You can't even read and understand once paragraph. And yet you're calling me a kid lol next joke.
    You sure do love ad hominem attacks. That's all you've been able to type. Your insults stink of 12 year old Muslim.

THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Lolssss this does not exempt you from the fact that you're are dumb and can't read for shit kid. You are so thick honestly nearly all of your posts have been the same thing repeated. This shows me how stupid you are. My intention is not to insult it's your intellectual level that makes it feel like an insult thats all. It's not me but you. Sorry to say but there is no hope for people with that level of thinking.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast