Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameerrrr View Post

Because your thread is stupid , just like what Liz said , report or ask a GMod to approve it.
    I don't really think that you care if stuff got approved or not , I just see that you are butt hurt from Flengo , Desperately trying to get him demoted. but the evals speaks out always.
    I don't have to visit the section to reply on your stupid thread since it's so apparent that you're trying somehow to criticize Flengo. and you still Insult him .

If you have even bothered to read or understand what I am saying you will see that I have stated that the releases are not getting approved. There are also 6 injectors that are detected and not closed which I have just reported. I bet nothing gets done about it.

And I don't care for your comments of opinions after the PM insults you sent me. Just go away and go and annoy someone else kid and grow up. You don't even play AVA or know the section, so why are you here ffs.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WaterfrontSaint For This Useful Post:

amrit0965 (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterfrontSaint View Post

If you have even bothered to read or understand what I am saying you will see that I have stated that the releases are not getting approved. There are also 6 injectors that are detected and not closed which I have just reported. I bet nothing gets done about it.

And I don't care for your comments of opinions after the PM insults you sent me. Just go away and go and annoy someone else kid and grow up. You don't even play AVA or know the section, so why are you here ffs.
    You guys do know he has a point, after a while reporting the thread or going to gm gets old fast .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

amrit0965 (06-09-2013)

Thanks

Staff have a life to live like everybody else you know that ? Plus some staff gets inactive due to family / private reasons. Again you could have asked upper staff to approve the attachments or change the prefix ..w/e it is (reports / msn / vm's / pm's) <== Tons of ways but you just don't want to because that's is not what you really want.
    Also i don't fucking care if you don't care for my opinion which is really not an opinion.
    I guess I insulted you immediately after : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...ml#post8202432 You could have report the PM but you didn't because you knew you were wrong.

@Earl Sweatshirt Have you ever been a GMod or even staff to decide how this goes ?
    also he can ask them on msn if he really cares about it , just like when I see CF attachments sitting there for a while i ask Hero to approve them . So please stop the butthurt guys.
    Last edited by Janitor; 06-08-2013 at 02:43 PM.

Thanks

Staff have a life to live like everybody else you know that ? Plus some staff gets inactive due to family / private reasons. Again you could have asked upper staff to approve the attachments or change the prefix ..w/e it is (reports / msn / vm's / pm's) <== Tons of ways but you just don't want to because that's is not what you really want.
    Also i don't fucking care if you don't care for my opinion which is really not an opinion.
    I guess I insulted you immediately after : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...ml#post8202432 You could have report the PM but you didn't because you knew you were wrong.

@Earl Sweatshirt Have you ever been a GMod or even staff to decide how this goes ?
    also he can ask them on msn if he really cares about it , just like when I see CF attachments sitting there for a while i ask Hero to approve them . So please stop the butthurt guys.
    I've been an staff admin before not sure what that has to do with anything, I'm not butthurt just stating facts, I don't think you even understand what butthurt means , Nobody is talking about cf or hero so don't bring your problems into this.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

amrit0965 (06-09-2013),WaterfrontSaint (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sweatshirt View Post

I've been an staff admin before not sure what that has to do with anything, I'm not butthurt just stating facts, I don't think you even understand what butthurt means , Nobody is talking about cf or hero so don't bring your problems into this.
    I gave an example to what to do when you are really BUTTHURT with any attachment that didn't get approved or w/e.
    gosh.

Thanks

I gave an example to what to do when you are really BUTTHURT with any attachment that didn't get approved or w/e.
    gosh.
    , I would of died laughing if i seen that lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You're getting mad at us because you choose NOW to report those threads as detected? Calm down man. We're not instant machines. I can't do it now anyway I'm going to be out till late at night. Have an event to attend to.

Attachments haven't gone over a day in AVA on my watch unless I was absent for some reason. No matter what they have never gone or reached the two day point.

All you guys do is post insults and complaints on the threads with pending attachments. Most of the time it'll be under 10 hours and you all complain. If you can't handle a minimum of 24 hour wait then it would just be better to have moderated threads along with it. Since until its approved its mostly complaints from the same people.

Also none of us play AVA. We go by what the users post. I used to go by a good number of posts saying it was detected, but then you all complained saying they're not detected and everyone saying that, and I quote, is a "leeching noob" or something of the sort.

Now you're complaining that I don't pay attention to new users as much or ones with low post counts? Make up your minds. If you know its detected report the thread or post about it in the thread. Don't sit around, wait two weeks and then straight up make a complaint about it.

EDIT:

Inb4StillAngryThatReportsNotHandled

I'm away for the rest of the night. I have an event to attend to. Will probably back pretty late.
    Last edited by Flengo; 06-08-2013 at 04:07 PM.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Janitor (06-08-2013),Royce (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    You're getting mad at us because you choose NOW to report those threads as detected? Calm down man. We're not instant machines. I can't do it now anyway I'm going to be out till late at night. Have an event to attend to.
    I was told to report things, so that's what I am doing. What the fuck is wrong with that. Is it your time of the month this week or what. Grow up now sweetheart!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to WaterfrontSaint For This Useful Post:

amrit0965 (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    I was told to report things, so that's what I am doing. What the fuck is wrong with that. Is it your time of the month this week or what. Grow up now sweetheart!!!
    Report and wait then.
    EZ.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I gave up reporting for approval about a week ago due to the fact that nothing was done after sending the reports.

Considering all reports are done and checked by upper staff I find this highly unlikely and sounds like a personal problem to me. As far as your opinion goes, sure, they're like assholes, everyone has one. Feel free to share your opinion in a non-confrontational way AKA calling people ******s, and then complain about getting banned for it. You yourself know what it was like being in that section, so I would think you would be a little more understanding on what dealing with desperate children is like.

Regardless this is not a 'dispute' more a bitch and moan thread. There's an entire cesspool for that called General.
    Last edited by Liz; 06-08-2013 at 05:04 PM.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (06-08-2013),Janitor (06-08-2013),Royce (06-08-2013),[SMA] Paradise` (06-08-2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12