Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Exclamation AVA Section, Flengo and NormenJaydenFBI and someone called BACKD00R?

I (Riddick) got an infraction from Flengo for saying. "Why bother and pointless as there are no dll's" on a thread (power abuse) and everyone can see that it's pointless in the AVA section. Why post pointless injectors without a dll to use. 99% of members in the AVA section can see this and do comment. So @Flengo, why single me out again. It's just immature and it doesn't make you look good.

So @BACKD00R then banned me for calling Flengo a bad name, after he got all upset and squealed to @BACKD00R. Which I was wrong in doing, so I apologise to @Flengo. (I still think he's a ******).

@Flengo is hardly ever about at times, with some releases waiting up to 19 hours to be approved. I have only seen @BACKD00R again recently so am not really getting at him as he just moved into a new home and had no internet. The average wait being 7-8 hours at the moment............... What does the job description say @Liz about approving releases, as this has been happening for quite a while now. And where is @NormenJaydenFBI , as he is never about anymore.

I accept the ban as I did insult @Flengo, but you really need to look for a Minion who plays the game, and knows the section. It's a mess and the current Minions are not doing their jobs on the AVA section.

And @Dave84311 can I announce the AVA Wiki Editor while i'm banned as Riddick, or shall I just wait until 13th June to do it?
    Last edited by WaterfrontSaint; 06-07-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    So many things to say.

1. You do not know how well ANY of the staff members are actually doing their jobs. Only the administrators and us staff have that information.
    2. You should know, we have 24 hours to approve attachments and handle any rule breaking content. I, personally, have been meeting that requirement as best as I can. No attachments have gone over that limit in any of my sections, except for WarRock, where I had a reasoned absence.
    3. I asked BACKD00R before giving you that infraction, and he also agreed and found a similar post to that from another user. The other use also got an infraction by him for the same reason.
    4. Your ban is very obvious. You basically asked for that one. I mentioned it to BACKD00R and he took the according action.
    5. You still continuously fail to learn, as you just called me a ****** in your dispute thread. Again.
    6. I was on post ban for about 2 days. Any recent "mess" I don't think I can be held accountable for. BACKD00R was also away for his own reasons but I think he was around during my ban.

No comment on NormenJaydenFBI.
    Last edited by Flengo; 06-07-2013 at 07:24 PM.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Genesis (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Is it ok if a use numbers too for my reply. Did you learn that this week?

1. I detect a bit of petulance there. Just showing how immature you can be.
    2. Why infract me for that when I also help these kids with resources and links to learn how to code.
    3. That's when you can be bothered to pass by the section.
    4. Look at the release times, it's awful.
    5. The Minions are not doing there jobs and we need a new Minion who plays AVA and knows the section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterfrontSaint View Post
    Is it ok if a use numbers too for my reply. Did you learn that this week?

1. I detect a bit of petulance there. Just showing how immature you can be.
    2. Why infract me for that when I also help these kids with resources and links to learn how to code.
    3. That's when you can be bothered to pass by the section.
    4. Look at the release times, it's awful.
    5. The Minions are not doing there jobs and we need a new Minion who plays AVA and knows the section.
    Did you read what I said? 24 hour limit. And actually, AVA is the section I end up spending most of my time in.

The release times? Once again, 24 hour limit. A very reasonable time limit. Just because you may be a Wiki Manager, and help users in the section doesn't mean you're immune to the rules.

If you spam or post pointless things on the forum or on other threads, just the fact that you "help" doesn't let you get away with it.

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

Did you read what I said? 24 hour limit. And actually, AVA is the section I end up spending most of my time in.

The release times? Once again, 24 hour limit. A very reasonable time limit. Just because you may be a Wiki Manager, and help users in the section doesn't mean you're immune to the rules.

If you spam or post pointless things on the forum or on other threads, just the fact that you "help" doesn't let you get away with it.
    Your reply is just going over your power trip again, and the real fact is that the section is not being looked after correctly, so the Minions are not doing there jobs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Your reply is just going over your power trip again, and the real fact is that the section is not being looked after correctly, so the Minions are not doing there jobs.
    1. You do not know how well ANY of the staff members are actually doing their jobs. Only the administrators and us staff have that information.
    Section seems pretty fine right now. A new section just for Injectors and other Tools was added.

Seems pretty good...

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Section seems pretty fine right now. A new section just for Injectors and other Tools was added.

Seems pretty good...
    I have had some complaints about some attachments in AvA sitting there for 2 days. I will review this completely after I finish evals.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

amrit0965 (06-09-2013),[MPGH]Flengo (06-07-2013),Genesis (06-07-2013),Maxedout (06-09-2013),Royce (06-08-2013),ThatSomebody (06-09-2013),WaterfrontSaint (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I have had some complaints about some attachments in AvA sitting there for 2 days. I will review this completely after I finish evals.
    Thanks Dave I've seen one or two uploads sat for more than 24hrs without approval, so can I suggest MPGH take on a Minion from Europe so the section is covered all day

Thanks
    Creating a staff dispute and still insults staff..
    EPIC !

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    I don't even vist the ava section and still see complains about @NormenJaydenFBI never being there, I'm guessing he has 2 sections and can't maintain them both

Quote Originally Posted by Ameerrrr View Post
    EPIC !
    shut up.... ameerrr

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

amrit0965 (06-09-2013)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

And instead of reporting for approval or asking a GM to check it out, they complain. I wonder why, truly it is not for care of the section or need of content, or the first two options would be the first to come up.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (06-08-2013),Royce (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

And instead of reporting for approval or asking a GM to check it out, they complain. I wonder why, truly it is not for care of the section or need of content, or the first two options would be the first to come up.
    I gave up reporting for approval about a week ago due to the fact that nothing was done after sending the reports. I've also seen Minions online and approve one thread, and then go offline without looking at any others. I'm asking for the benefit of the section and not for what you think Liz, and am I not allowed to speak my mind here.

And just to clarify, I do thing Flengo has too many sections to look after, and is not online until late in the day GMT LONDON, thus leaving the section open to spam and advertising/download links which have sat there for over 7 hours on some occasions. This has had the effect that some of the less experienced, and new members, have clicked these links and then been hacked, thus making them post about it, and you will see those posts from about a week ago. And NormaJaydenFBI has not been seen on the section for up to three weeks. We need a Minion that can help Flengo, and not one that gets another section and then ignores the job.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ameerrrr View Post
    EPIC !
    And why don't you just mind your own, as you don't even look at the AVA section or play the game. Stupid post!

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sweatshirt View Post
    I don't even vist the ava section and still see complains about @NormenJaydenFBI never being there, I'm guessing he has 2 sections and can't maintain them both

shut up.... ameerrr
    Thank you, and at least someone else has seen this happening and will speak up about it.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WaterfrontSaint For This Useful Post:

amrit0965 (06-09-2013),Royce (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I gave up reporting for approval about a week ago due to the fact that nothing was done after sending the reports. I've also seen Minions online and approve one thread, and then go offline without looking at any others. I'm asking for the benefit of the section and not for what you think Liz, and am I not allowed to speak my mind here.

And just to clarify, I do thing Flengo has too many sections to look after, and is not online until late in the day GMT LONDON, thus leaving the section open to spam and advertising/download links which have sat there for over 7 hours on some occasions. This has had the effect that some of the less experienced, and new members, have clicked these links and then been hacked, thus making them post about it, and you will see those posts from about a week ago. And NormaJaydenFBI has not been seen on the section for up to three weeks. We need a Minion that can help Flengo, and not one that gets another section and then ignores the job.
    My evaluations said otherwise. I'm able to manage all of my sections.

Anyway, all the current Minion's for AVA are in the same timezone. @BACKD00R is only one hour ahead of us.

Don't know about @NormenJaydenFBI or where he's been lately

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Royce (06-08-2013)

Thanks

My evaluations said otherwise. I'm able to manage all of my sections.

Anyway, all the current Minion's for AVA are in the same timezone. @BACKD00R is only one hour ahead of us.

Don't know about @NormenJaydenFBI or where he's been lately
    show them who's boss , Is this like approved in the crossfire section ? Telling ya, people can't maintain 2 section

Edit: I'm not sure if ava section or the ROTMG section is the worst section I've ever seen

At least in the ava sections stuff gets closed and have more than 1 minion

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...-hacks-cheats/

Stuff still open from past versions

This was the funnest things I've ever seen right here:

Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post
    approved..
    on a thread that has been approved for 4 days..... not sure if he was joking or not

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/731-realm-...ssal-more.html
    Last edited by Royce; 06-08-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Thanks
    And why don't you just mind your own, as you don't even look at the AVA section or play the game. Stupid post!
    Because your thread is stupid , just like what Liz said , report or ask a GMod to approve it.
    I don't really think that you care if stuff got approved or not , I just see that you are butt hurt from Flengo , Desperately trying to get him demoted. but the evals speaks out always.
    I don't have to visit the section to reply on your stupid thread since it's so apparent that you're trying somehow to criticize Flengo. and you still Insult him .

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (06-08-2013),[SMA] Paradise` (06-08-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast