Thread: Noel Gun Adding

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Yoo i got 1490 AP but Failed to Buy i think they Glitched the Bug

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

Fixxed* sryyyyyyyy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by nicogbd View Post
    Well since im done with my service, here you guys can do it for yourselves, I use CE but apparently u.A.v.A thinks I use this method, anyways here are the instructions.
    1. Go to you C: Drive or whatever drive you have aeria games on then click AVA
    2. Go to the binaries file, take out ItemDesc.usa, Slot.usa, and Shop.usa and back them up.
    3. Replace them with the Noel ones provided.
    4. Remember to back up your old files you took out, if you forgot I have a download for them to.
    5. Then you just log into the game and buy the Noel weapon you want(you need 1490 ap)

I am not responsible if you get banned.

I also failed to mention you can also buy Tiger & Dragon weapons which cost 1000 AP for 30 days or 15 days i think(not on pc right now aha)

Do not Spam this thread with useless crap, if you have a question just ask me.

The game says 149 AP but its really 1490 AP
    It says 149 AP because that used to be in G Coins, but now 1490 AP = 149 G Coins.
    So quit asking this question, I even made it clear that you need 1490 AP.

Please Thanks and Rep!

@Flengo @BACKD00R @NormenJaydenFBI Approve Please!

Virus Scans:
    Noel File
    Virus Total Jotti
    Back Up File
    Virus Total Jotti
    I have a major account, I have every weapon in the game including ap weapons, I miss that FRF2 noel, there is plenty of opportunity to do this ban? I want to try but I would like to have her, how long you try this the bug, and if you experience this problem, thank you.
    Last edited by houaribenadla01; 06-10-2013 at 05:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yup, they fixed it or are the nades glitched?

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Nvm they removed those nades out of the game, didnt they?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Oh my god, I know what you are trying to do here. Did @u.A.v.A even let you do this? I mean it's his file. And I know what you are trying to do, trying to get this method banned so that your method would be the only one available... Great...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post
    Oh my god, I know what you are trying to do here. Did @u.A.v.A even let you do this? I mean it's his file. And I know what you are trying to do, trying to get this method banned so that your method would be the only one available... Great...
    Now that sounds legit. Looool.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydeeph View Post
    Now that sounds legit. Looool.
    I had the files for some time now (like what, 4 months maybe?) and I don't like this at all. He shouldn't have done this, not at least without @u.A.v.A 's permission

Thanks
    Kids want 5$ to add weapons lol

Thanks
    Ill pay for those files too. Anyway to share them secretly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I had the files for some time now (like what, 4 months maybe?) and I don't like this at all. He shouldn't have done this, not at least without @u.A.v.A 's permission
    Lol permission for releasing files that are not even his to begin with. They are Aerias/Reducks to begin with. He also thinks he so special and the only one with the freedom files, though ive been having em forever./.

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chavinhas View Post
    Kids want 5$ to add weapons lol
    That was before smart one.

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by houaribenadla01 View Post
    I have a major account, I have every weapon in the game including ap weapons, I miss that FRF2 noel, there is plenty of opportunity to do this ban? I want to try but I would like to have her, how long you try this the bug, and if you experience this problem, thank you.
    I answered this question in the beginning of the thread, i do not know the ban rate its at your own risk.

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elnino714 View Post
    Yoo i got 1490 AP but Failed to Buy i think they Glitched the Bug

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

Fixxed* sryyyyyyyy
    It still works.
    Last edited by nicogbd; 06-10-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

They are his own files and he was gunning with Cheat Engine way before UAVA released his shit. The files belong to Aeria and can be got by anyone who used CE to do it. So why keep accusing someone when you do not know the real facts.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to WaterfrontSaint For This Useful Post:

nicogbd (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterfrontSaint View Post

They are his own files and he was gunning with Cheat Engine way before UAVA released his shit. The files belong to Aeria and can be got by anyone who used CE to do it. So why keep accusing someone when you do not know the real facts.
    Exactly, and also Fluxie is acusing me of this shiet also on my perm weapon adding thread, and i made that thread like 5 hours before u.A.v.A released the perm weapons binaries.
    Successful Purchases/Trades/Sales:2/2/0
    Trusted Members: @AtlantaFalcons @Maxedout
    Gun Added Noel weapons: 21 @Riptooth @Rogercry13 @knettergat @sweetmonster @Riddick @Random Guys From Skype(10) @lammoc @gotswagx @Mossy1993 @luishvenom @negisightt @Luckyto2790
    Gun Adding Noel Weapons Skype me at: nicoalpo , Its only 5$! /me
    Click Herefor more info on Noel Gun Adding and Click Here for more info on Perm Gun Adding!

If we have ever had a successful trade, purchase or sale together, if i just helped you, please +Rep and +Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Exactly, and also Fluxie is acusing me of this shiet also on my perm weapon adding thread, and i made that thread like 5 hours before u.A.v.A released the perm weapons binaries.
    I've reported them both for harassing you!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WaterfrontSaint For This Useful Post:

nicogbd (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo09 View Post
    i thing i want to know is the chance to be banned/get caught by buying a noel gun
    some1 knows the chance ?
    I dont know, but on an alt ive added a noel weapon and hes been fine till now, no one even reports me

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WaterfrontSaint View Post
    I've reported them both for harassing you!!!
    Thanks, ive reported them both also
    Successful Purchases/Trades/Sales:2/2/0
    Trusted Members: @AtlantaFalcons @Maxedout
    Gun Added Noel weapons: 21 @Riptooth @Rogercry13 @knettergat @sweetmonster @Riddick @Random Guys From Skype(10) @lammoc @gotswagx @Mossy1993 @luishvenom @negisightt @Luckyto2790
    Gun Adding Noel Weapons Skype me at: nicoalpo , Its only 5$! /me
    Click Herefor more info on Noel Gun Adding and Click Here for more info on Perm Gun Adding!

If we have ever had a successful trade, purchase or sale together, if i just helped you, please +Rep and +Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You know, I do not know why people annoying with why not free bla bla bla. The new update made 80% when not more of the weapons for 1 month so be happy you have perm files to buy perm guns!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I don't know, its at your own risk
    it is not workin for me for some reaspon although i have 1500 ap!

i have a question - after u bought the noel frf2 what does it show in ur AP usage history- in aeria's site?

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast