Thread: Hux (part 2)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Hux (part 2)

After the last dispute he got active for a like a day or 2 and just went back to this inactivity....

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/259-staff-...73533-hux.html

this is the saddest thing i've ever een a staff member do on any site

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/259-staff-...ml#post8244780

I really wonder how his evals came out....

Might be offtopic but today somebody approved a hacked client without any virus scans, plus look at what the kid said "I found a pserver..."

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/731-realm-...d-pserver.html

I can't see what it says, Just going off of memory^

@Hux @Liz @Dave84311

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yeah, staff members can notify admins when they'll be inactive. It's allowed. You don't know Hux, you don't know his personal situation. You trying to shit on Hux is getting tiring. Quit trying to be the activity patrol and only post in this section with a legitimate dispute. If you want to bitch about a staff member not doing their job you should pm Liz since she's the STAFF ADMIN and handles the STAFF. Attempts at public shaming by a user that has a history is facepalm worthy.
    Last edited by Austin; 06-09-2013 at 12:15 AM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (06-09-2013),Hux (06-09-2013),Janitor (06-09-2013),Maxedout (06-09-2013),Symmetrical (06-09-2013),Transfixed (06-09-2013),TripperNet (06-09-2013),[MPGH]Wyo (06-09-2013),[SMA] Paradise` (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    ^This plus that ==>
    My problems with this type of stuff 99% of the time the people "reporting" are the people that either where not happy with the choice to begin with or want the job themselves. Which say what you want, distorts their views on the subject. I don't like changing policy or kicking someone out simply because 1 or 2 people of the section are unhappy. Particularly when they refused to even offer support first. They prefer to bash people instead.

Stop trying... if his evals were bad he would be demoted .
    And oh , I wonder how come you never created a dispute about BACKD00R's activity , he has been inactive in the past 3 days...

Last edited by Janitor; 06-09-2013 at 05:26 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Yeah, staff members can notify admins when they'll be inactive. It's allowed. You don't know Hux, you don't know his personal situation. You trying to shit on Hux is getting tiring. Quit trying to be the activity patrol and only post in this section with a legitimate dispute. If you want to bitch about a staff member not doing their job you should pm Liz since she's the STAFF ADMIN and handles the STAFF. Attempts at public shaming by a user that has a history is facepalm worthy.
    Yeah Pm liz so she can get mad at me and say some shit she said to me when I pm'd her on my @Whiny ****** Bitch account, Logic behind that is strong, That's why I do not try to contact myself with liz that much

Also I can understand inactivity, Fucking @BACKD00R came back and approved tons of shit and done his job, Hux comes on and fucks around and tries to sell/buy his shit then he's off, You do not go to this section, "activity patrol" I'm guessing you did not click on one link I posted or actually visited the section so you're opinion is kinda worthless, talk to me when 2 weeks stuff is closed after the op requested it and hux still post stuff on his buying/selling threads.... Plus if he is having a "personal situation" for this long why not just resign. Like I've stated before hux was always a friend until he pulled that cocky crap on me when he got minion, Because I mean come on when have you ever seen my bash on a minion for something like this?

Hux thanks you're thread but can't explain himself, Are you his personal lawyer?

Anyways close this please I'm just clueless royce, "he is doing this so he can become minion" ffs, everybody wants to become minion...
    @Liz @Dave84311 @Hero @Nico

Quote Originally Posted by Ameerrrr View Post
    ^This plus that ==>

Stop trying... if his evals were bad he would be demoted .
    And oh , I wonder how come you never created a dispute about BACKD00R's activity , he has been inactive in the past 3 days...

You are more clueless than liz was, I use to report ever single thread Just look around in the report section or w.e that shit is called, but ofc all you guys think I'm just doing it for the show....also I know you're not talking trying to get every freaking minion-mod in crossfire demoted you're logic behind quoting liz is high

Also Why the hell would I create a dispute on backdoor if I never visit his sections , Plus austin told me he has his reasons ....

You are more clueless than liz was, I use to report ever single thread, but ofc all you guys think I'm just doing it for the show....

P.S The whole section would want either nilly or me as the minion and not hux.

P.S.S I'm not the only person to complain about hux before you and austin get's all defensive for him
    Last edited by Royce; 06-09-2013 at 06:08 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sweatshirt View Post
    You are more clueless than liz was, I use to report ever single thread Just look around in the report section or w.e that shit is called, but ofc all you guys think I'm just doing it for the show....also I know you're not talking trying to get every freaking minion-mod in crossfire demoted you're logic behind quoting liz is high

Also Why the hell would I create a dispute on backdoor if I never visit his sections , Plus austin told me he has his reasons ....

You are more clueless than liz was, I use to report ever single thread, but ofc all you guys think I'm just doing it for the show....

P.S The whole section would want either nilly or me as the minion and not hux.

P.S.S I'm not the only person to complain about hux before you and austin get's all defensive for him
    Look , I never said I want any staff demoted , I wanted to bring some attention to CF section make sure minions does there work as it should be , since CF was in a mess . There's a difference you know...
    Nobody cares if the section wants you or nilly , whoever deserves it should take it and after all it's Liz's decision , and I'd say member would go with nilly over you.
    I'm going defensive because I was staff before and I know how shit goes and some staff gets inactive for some reasons and they inform other staff when they are inactive.
    Again nobody can do shit about this except his evaluations .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameerrrr View Post

Look , I never said I want any staff demoted , I wanted to bring some attention to CF section make sure minions does there work as it should be , since CF was in a mess . There's a difference you know...
    Nobody cares if the section wants you or nilly , whoever deserves it should take it and after all it's Liz's decision , and I'd say member would go with nilly over you.
    I'm going defensive because I was staff before and I know how shit goes and some staff gets inactive for some reasons and they inform other staff when they are inactive.
    Again nobody can do shit about this except his evaluations .
    That's why you were happy when @Approved. got removed form cf minion right? Stfu up kid and stop lying.... There was no difference between what I and you wanted, Of course you do not care what the section wants but I do, Obviously it's liz decision, is that not why she is staff admin. I would go with nilly over myself also but her inactivity is bad.

Still does not answer my question of him being inactive for so long and barely doing his job for 2 months. I've stated I understand the inactivity thing but when you're online do something productive.

I really wonder how his evaluations go because if it was good that's sad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I really wonder how his evaluations go because if it was good that's sad
    How is it sad? It would mean he's doing a good job and doing what he's supposed to be and you all are probably smoking crack.

If you're talking about the fact that you all smoking crack would be sad, then you're right.

If they weren't good then that's understandable. But you don't know and you never will. You'll only see the actions taken by higher staff.

Making a dispute about Hux for the same reason over and over doesn't solve anything either. It may not seem like it to you, but the higher staff watch what we do often.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

How is it sad? It would mean he's doing a good job and doing what he's supposed to be and you all are probably smoking crack.

If you're talking about the fact that you all smoking crack would be sad, then you're right.

If they weren't good then that's understandable. But you don't know and you never will. You'll only see the actions taken by higher staff.

Making a dispute about Hux for the same reason over and over doesn't solve anything either. It may not seem like it to you, but the higher staff watch what we do often.
    What are you on about? I said it would be sad in a ironic way but I'm guessing you did not see that.

Actually it does something because again after I made a dispute hux got more active....

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

so... who is going to take up for him this time?

Conversation Between Hux and CFLover.

@Flengo @Hannibal @Ameerrrr , OMM for a scammer?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

What are you on about? I said it would be sad in a ironic way but I'm guessing you did not see that.

Actually it does something because again after I made a dispute hux got more active....

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

so... who is going to take up for him this time?

Conversation Between Hux and CFLover.

@Flengo @Hannibal @Ameerrrr , OMM for a scammer?
    What are you talking about that conveyed almost no information.

CFLover. banned for scamming? OMM was used? Its still possible.

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks

What are you talking about that conveyed almost no information.

CFLover. banned for scamming? OMM was used? Its still possible.
    Hux is not a middleman why is he doing a mm job....You guys are acting like hux is the best minion....

Plus if you do research on him you can see that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Hux is not a middleman why is he doing a mm job....You guys are acting like hux is the best minion....

Plus if you do research on him you can see that.
    Did he MM for someone or did he trade with the person himself?

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks

Why would hux trade for a crossfire account? Like i said do research on people

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

TripperNet (06-09-2013)

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    imo Burgers is just trying to find dirt on any staff who has been a bitch to him in the past or is right now. Everytime you make a thread about someone you end up agreeing with what other people say that are against your opinion. Also what matters to you if evals go great or not? Im positive you aint getting there position. You just want others positions.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to [SMA] Paradise` For This Useful Post:

Janitor (06-09-2013)

To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    looks like Hux did a MM for someone not sure why
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Approved. View Post

looks like Hux did a MM for someone not sure why
    "...... Hux can MM if he so chooses as he is staff. Regular members cannot." - Liz

Do not remember when this was allowed, but w.e

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast