Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

[Manga] Naruto 634 + Discussion

Read it here: Naruto 634 - Read Naruto 634 Online - Page 3

So... the Juubi's down. The caption reads "defeated", but ehh I'm sure it'll come back.

Two main parts of this chapter:
    -That mixed Jutsu of Sasuke's Susano'o/Amatertsu arrow and Naruto's Rasen-Shuriken.
    - Sasuke has a side plan and Orichimaru just joined the fray.

/Discuss

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No responses yet? Wow, I'm shocked.

Anyways, yeah, the fucking combination was pretty bad ass. Sasuke still has evil in him; and Orochi is fucking around with Tsunade. Hopefully, he gets Karin to heal her instead of doing something negative. Oh, AND WE GOT TO FUCKING SEE YAMATO AGAIN, even if it was just a flashback. :P

Happy to also see Gamakichi grown up, happy that the Manda 2 thing got resolved, it's actually a new snake. And I <3 what Shizune said about Sakura...

I also doubt the 10 tails is down for the count as well. Oh well, pretty cool chapter, slightly slow paced, but pretty cool.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Still waiting for something to happen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    No responses yet? Wow, I'm shocked.

Anyways, yeah, the fucking combination was pretty bad ass. Sasuke still has evil in him; and Orochi is fucking around with Tsunade. Hopefully, he gets Karin to heal her instead of doing something negative. Oh, AND WE GOT TO FUCKING SEE YAMATO AGAIN, even if it was just a flashback. :P

Happy to also see Gamakichi grown up, happy that the Manda 2 thing got resolved, it's actually a new snake. And I <3 what Shizune said about Sakura...

I also doubt the 10 tails is down for the count as well. Oh well, pretty cool chapter, slightly slow paced, but pretty cool.
    Well of course sasuke will still have evil in him the hatred for his clans massacre wont just go away and being Orochimaru's underling doesn't help with the evil thing.

If the 10 tails was taken down by one attack it would be very anticlimactic.

So there just going with Sakura being on par with Naruto and sasuke but as a powerful healing ninja, in this case i find it hard to accurately compare her to Naruto and sasuke.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Sakura healing, oh boy.

Its been what......3 times now everyone has been healed?(in this fight).
    ------------

Summons giant monster.
    Giant monster makes little monsters
    3+ chapters and counting.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post
    So there just going with Sakura being on par with Naruto and sasuke but as a powerful healing ninja, in this case i find it hard to accurately compare her to Naruto and sasuke.
    She's still not really on par with them, but she's not "useless" like 99% of her idiotic haters tend to think.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    She's still not really on par with them, but she's not "useless" like 99% of her idiotic haters tend to think.
    well her being a medical ninja she should never be on par with the in terms of offensive ability but she is very skilled in offensive nonetheless, i would say she is on par with the others of her generation not to mention she is the best medical ninja in the war with the possible exception of tsunade.
    That's why i find it hard to compare her to those who are only offensive or only defensive.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ^Yeah, it is hard to measure healing vs damage output.

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Really.

I'm bloody tired of this shit.

HOW OVERPOWERED does Kishimoto wanna make Naruto? AND sasuke. I mean really, either way THE juubi would still be able to beat them, and if not, Madara can EASILY wipe them all out; but kishimoto is being a ******. With Madara's power, the perfect susanoo, Hashirama's DNA, eternal Mangekyou, He'd be able to DEFEAT every single one of them.

BUT NO

this so called shitty ass unrealistic teamwork will make the good side win. I hate it. Also, kishimoto thinks he can replace the 3 sannin like that? NO, the 3 sannin are LEGENDARY, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are just overpowered (Excluding Sakura) and shit. I doubt Kishimoto now.
    [IMG]https://i1179.photobucke*****m/albums/x386/gaara4life12/asdasd.png[/IMG]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Demonz. For This Useful Post:

_elz (06-16-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
    Really.

I'm bloody tired of this shit.

HOW OVERPOWERED does Kishimoto wanna make Naruto? AND sasuke. I mean really, either way THE juubi would still be able to beat them, and if not, Madara can EASILY wipe them all out; but kishimoto is being a ******. With Madara's power, the perfect susanoo, Hashirama's DNA, eternal Mangekyou, He'd be able to DEFEAT every single one of them.

BUT NO

this so called shitty ass unrealistic teamwork will make the good side win. I hate it. Also, kishimoto thinks he can replace the 3 sannin like that? NO, the 3 sannin are LEGENDARY, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are just overpowered (Excluding Sakura) and shit. I doubt Kishimoto now.
    It's inevitable for long series that the main characters become extremely overpowered because it wouldn't be interesting if they used the same techniques without getting stronger or getting new techniques the whole time, the struggle and overcoming the struggle is what make it interesting but the struggle has to be greater and greater each time, i would bet that at the end of this war Naruto is going to do something significantly stronger than what he is doing now and then Kishimoto will have to think of something even stronger than Madara and the ten tail for Naruto to struggle against.

Sounds like you should read or watch George R. R. Martin's stuff i hear he likes killing off characters people love.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ^Yeah, it is hard to measure healing vs damage output.
    Not really.........

In shonen healing is either bullshit(fairy tail), or just fucking stupid(naruto). Oh no, people are "wounded".

Unless people can regenerate or force regeneration (or if people gain power upon losing it a.k.a. saiyan), then the healing factor is pointless.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Not really.........

In shonen healing is either bullshit(fairy tail), or just fucking stupid(naruto). Oh no, people are "wounded".

Unless people can regenerate or force regeneration (or if people gain power upon losing it a.k.a. saiyan), then the healing factor is pointless.
    That doesn't mean it isn't hard to measure and compare. Plus, I don't see how it's stupid in Naruto. Someone is damaged, you heal them. Chakra is mind energy and body energy, it's not that hard to think that you can use that to heal. (Especially if you can turn it into all these different elements, and even just straight up craft it into forms.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    That doesn't mean it isn't hard to measure and compare. Plus, I don't see how it's stupid in Naruto. Someone is damaged, you heal them. Chakra is mind energy and body energy, it's not that hard to think that you can use that to heal. (Especially if you can turn it into all these different elements, and even just straight up craft it into forms.
    :/ Because "damaged" is a pointless state in naruto. Unless its a direct hit in a super vital area or something that completely obliterates them, it doesn't mean shit. I mean really, scrapes, cuts, and anything short of a bullet to the head leaves them in the exact same state as before.

Scot, I know you love naruto, but cmon. Sakura is weak as shit and still useless. Not only can naruto do her job, he did do it.
    (and this is what happens when chi becomes a universal "fix all" solution. Sakura's years of training nullified by naruto's small time spent talking to a fox in his belly).

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ Because "damaged" is a pointless state in naruto. Unless its a direct hit in a super vital area or something that completely obliterates them, it doesn't mean shit. I mean really, scrapes, cuts, and anything short of a bullet to the head leaves them in the exact same state as before.

Scot, I know you love naruto, but cmon. Sakura is weak as shit and still useless. Not only can naruto do her job, he did do it.
    (and this is what happens when chi becomes a universal "fix all" solution. Sakura's years of training nullified by naruto's small time spent talking to a fox in his belly).
    But then Naruto was drained as fuck, and had some down time (which was lessened by SAKURA healing him). I know she's not really at Naruto and Sasuke's level, but she's FAR from useless.

And especially now, that Naruto and Sasuke are going so HaM, she's going to be needed even more.

Thanks
    Before I watched Naruto I was happy, everything was interesting, and now it's shit that going so slow and not interested .I don't want watch how Naruto say : "Sasuke I'll help you come with me"
    Sasuke: "OMG, F*CK OFF I just wanna be alone" and this shit continues 100 series

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast