Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I know your Temperrr...
    The hadith I told you about, when the prophet told her to show this and that... he didn't point to the hair so its prophet to show

Also the hijab must have few terms :
    1. Thick enough to not show any part when get wet or under sunlight
    2. Not to have accessories and be colorful
    3. Loosely
    4. Not to be perfumed
    5. Not similar to Men's clothes
    6. Not to be similar as nuns clothes or other Kaafirs
    7. Not to be a fancy expensive dress so other people recognize her from others.
    2-4-7 , mistaken by that . @RedSpot.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Temperat View Post

2-4-7 , mistaken by that . @RedSpot.
    Oh you are right, there are a lot doing it wrong,
    thats why women in Hell are a majority L0L
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    (24:31) And enjoin believing women to cast down their looks and guard their private part sand not reveal their adornment except that which is revealed of itself, and to draw their veils over their bosoms, and not to reveal their adornment save to their husbands, or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or of their own sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or the sons of their brothers, or the sons of their sisters, or the women with whom they associate, or those that are in their bondage, or the male attendants in their service free of sexual interest, or boys that are yet unaware of illicit matters pertaining to women. Nor should they stamp their feet on the ground in such manner that their hidden ornament becomes revealed. Believers, turn together, all of you, to Allah in repentance that you may attain true success.

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
    they wear it for they husbands
    Actually It is for the ppl who know about "Qur'an" and "Islam" and not the ppl who trash talking...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ Hijab, burka, all that shit is pointless.

It doesn't solve the issues that it was intended for so there isn't a point to it.
    -------------------------------

It astounds me that people think that the face(except for the eyes) are to be covered for women and not men.

Oh well, its not like inequality is something new to that area.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ Hijab, burka, all that shit is pointless.

It doesn't solve the issues that it was intended for so there isn't a point to it.
    -------------------------------

It astounds me that people think that the face(except for the eyes) are to be covered for women and not men.

Oh well, its not like inequality is something new to that area.
    Excuse me but you don't have place here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    things you need to know , not every women in islam wear hijab correctly , mistakers .................. hijab is covers the head which is particularly worn by a Muslim female beyond the age of puberty in the presence of non-mahram (non-related) adult males. It can further refer to any head, face, or body covering worn by Muslim women or men that conforms to a certain standard of modesty. It not only refers to the physical body covering, but also embodies a metaphysical dimension, where al-hijab refers to "the veil which separates man or the world from God”.[5] Hijab can also be used to refer to the seclusion of women from men in the public sphere. Most often, it is worn by Muslim women as a symbol of modesty, privacy, and morality. According to the Encyclopedia of Islam and the Muslim World, modesty in the Qur'an concerns both men's and women's gaze, gait, garments, and genitalia."[6]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LORD_TAJ For This Useful Post:

Frought (06-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You don't need to bump a thread if you provide nothing to the conversation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12