Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Hijab / Headscarf

Wanted to post about this like long time ago and I forgot , Ecstasy's thread reminded me .

Well for people who does know about Qura'an and Islam , The Qura'an never mentioned that the woman should wear "Hijab/Headscarf" , It only mentioned that something that should cover from her neck to her breast and (not sure about this one but I heard it some where and her *hands* )
    So how come Muslims women wears Hijab ? Since Qura'an didn't mention that she should cover her hair. How they came up with this ?

If Qura'an did at any point mention that she should wear Hijab because a woman showing off her hair is a mistake , then why did God create her with hair on her head ?

Discuss without raging

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    "O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful." 33:59

And as all Muslims know, The suna ( Prohpet commands) complete the Quran, for example, god asked us to pray 5 times a day right?
    but he didn't tell us how and when, but the Prophet PBUH showed us how, same thing goes with the hijab.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    "O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful." 33:59

And as all Muslims know, The suna ( Prohpet commands) complete the Quran, for example, god asked us to pray 5 times a day right?
    but he didn't tell us how and when, but the Prophet PBUH showed us how, same thing goes with the hijab.
    Still , Allah didn't demand the woman to wear the Hijab which everybody knows...
    Just like what I mentioned in the first post , something that covers their breats.
    The prophet showed some Sahaba how prayers are done (Visual), and explained to others how it's done (Explanation).

Another point , Not every women in the world wears the Hijab the same way IE : Palestinians and Saudi Arabians women are different , SA kinda wears all the way black.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Temperat View Post

Still , Allah didn't demand the woman to wear the Hijab which everybody knows...
    Just like what I mentioned in the first post , something that covers their breats.
    The prophet showed some Sahaba how prayers are done (Visual), and explained to others how it's done (Explanation).

Another point , Not every women in the world wears the Hijab the same way IE : Palestinians and Saudi Arabians women are different , SA kinda wears all the way black.
    You got a point, the clothes they wear in SA is called Khiimar and the one we mostly wear here is Hijab, the similarity between em that the Khiimar cover everything but the eyes and the palms, and the hijab cover everything but the face and the palms ><
    I remember a hadith about prophet showing one of his relatives, that she should cover everything but this and this ( he points to her eyes and palms)
    so probably both are the correct Sharia clothes.
    eventually we are just obeying the prophet commands which god told us to do :

"O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result." 4:59
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    You got a point, the clothes they wear in SA is called Khiimar and the one we mostly wear here is Hijab, the similarity between em that the Khiimar cover everything but the eyes and the palms, and the hijab cover everything but the face and the palms ><
    I remember a hadith about prophet showing one of his relatives, that she should cover everything but this and this ( he points to her eyes and palms)
    so probably both are the correct Sharia clothes.
    eventually we are just obeying the prophet commands which god told us to do :

"O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result." 4:59
    1.) I'm Temperrr (Just name abused )
    2.) Still you didn't get my point , They never mentioned how it should be like , and was never mentioned to cover the hair.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

2.) Still you didn't get my point , They never mentioned how it should be like , and was never mentioned to cover the hair.
    Get your name back bl0x, I like Temperrr.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
    Get your name back bl0x, I like Temperrr.

Splinterrr

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Splinterrr
    Temperrr more of a solid name. I like how does it sound.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I know your Temperrr...
    The hadith I told you about, when the prophet told her to show this and that... he didn't point to the hair so its prophet to show

Also the hijab must have few terms :
    1. Thick enough to not show any part when get wet or under sunlight
    2. Not to have accessories and be colorful
    3. Loosely
    4. Not to be perfumed
    5. Not similar to Men's clothes
    6. Not to be similar as nuns clothes or other Kaafirs
    7. Not to be a fancy expensive dress so other people recognize her from others.

Thanks
    I know your Temperrr...
    The hadith I told you about, when the prophet told her to show this and that... he didn't point to the hair so its prophet to show

Also the hijab must have few terms :
    1. Thick enough to not show any part when get wet or under sunlight
    2. Not to have accessories and be colorful
    3. Loosely
    4. Not to be perfumed
    5. Not similar to Men's clothes
    6. Not to be similar as nuns clothes or other Kaafirs
    7. Not to be a fancy expensive dress so other people recognize her from others.
    Then there is no fucking woman in the Arab world that wears it properly .

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Then there is no fucking woman in the Arab world that wears it properly .
    Hows that?

Thanks
    Hows that?
    2-3-7 .

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

2-3-7 .
    Are you trying to say that Hijab/headscarf isn't necessary in Islam

Thanks
    Are you trying to say that Hijab/headscarf isn't necessary in Islam
    No , because women these days wears 2-3-7.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

No , because women these days wears 2-3-7.
    What is 2-3-7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast