Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme_XBv2 View Post
    I know a lot of people say "Oh its my brother" when trying to make an excuse. I'm not making an excuse. It was my brother, but I'm taking responsibility for it since it was on my computer and it was on my IP.
    Give me yours and your brothers Social Security Number, ill verify if your lieing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R3HAB` View Post

Give me yours and your brothers Social Security Number, ill verify if your lieing.
    Yea thats not happening.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I find it hard to believe that Extreme_XB is a scammer, in my short time here on MPGH ive seen him do many deals none of them resulting in scam reports. I kinda know what Extreme_XB is feeling like when it comes to a supposed family member scamming and wanting to payback the amount to the victim, it used to happen to me when i played RuneScape... lol. My brother once scammed this guy 50m and i was really sorry for the guy, so i went out of my way to somehow pay him back. So from personal experience i can see where he is coming from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

So you're saying your brother scammed him, but you have access to the money ? If not, how else are you gonna refund the scammed money ?
    I don't think that he actually has the money but just wants maybe progressively pay this guy off.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by CFHackPro View Post
    I find it hard to believe that Extreme_XB is a scammer, in my short time here on MPGH ive seen him do many deals none of them resulting in scam reports. I kinda know what Extreme_XB is feeling like when it comes to a supposed family member scamming and wanting to payback the amount to the victim, it used to happen to me when i played RuneScape... lol. My brother once scammed this guy 50m and i was really sorry for the guy, so i went out of my way to somehow pay him back. So from personal experience i can see where he is coming from.
    I don't think that he actually has the money but just wants maybe progressively pay this guy off.
    Progressively pay doesnt work on MPGH. I knew so many people who scammed and they were so called trusted with a bunch of rep and posts they still ended up scamming. You cant trust no one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

I'm not a scammer and I don't Want to be banned as one.
    Then why the hell did you scam again, 200$ for a spring acc? You lying piece of scum. Get the fuck out of MPGH and never come back. I remember one time you said you would make a great OMM?
    Fuck you and once again fuck you.

Why isnt his alternative banned yet?
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Progressively pay doesnt work on MPGH. I knew so many people who scammed and they were so called trusted with a bunch of rep and posts they still ended up scamming. You cant trust no one.
    Talkin bout Sjoerd ?

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by -[C]vrLe* View Post
    Then why the hell did you scam again, 200$ for a spring acc? You lying piece of scum. Get the fuck out of MPGH and never come back. I remember one time you said you would make a great OMM?

shit.. that ******, i revoke my previous statement about finding it hard to believe he is a scammer then.

i also think this his alt isnt banned because he has this thread open.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

So you're saying your brother scammed him, but you have access to the money ? If not, how else are you gonna refund the scammed money ?
    I have my own money that's not the problem. Note: This was like a year ago also

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Thank you man, I wan't to give this guy the money right out my pocket.

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -[C]vrLe* View Post

Who are you? I never talk to you I just see you around the forums. And now your accusing me of scamming your account?

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

I'm different from other people. You might not believe that because everyone has there own mind. I never scammed before, it was an indecent that occurred about a year ago. I love MPGH a lot its like a 2nd job/hobby to me. You have your own opinion of people.

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

shit.. that ******, i revoke my previous statement about finding it hard to believe he is a scammer then.

i also think this his alt isnt banned because he has this thread open.
    You actually going to believe that I scammed him? Gosh People these days. Someone says one thing and everyone believes it.

Thanks
    I have my own money that's not the problem. Note: This was like a year ago also

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Thank you man, I wan't to give this guy the money right out my pocket.

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Who are you? I never talk to you I just see you around the forums. And now your accusing me of scamming your account?

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

I'm different from other people. You might not believe that because everyone has there own mind. I never scammed before, it was an indecent that occurred about a year ago. I love MPGH a lot its like a 2nd job/hobby to me. You have your own opinion of people.

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

You actually going to believe that I scammed him? Gosh People these days. Someone says one thing and everyone believes it.
    Why you scam him..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Dave84311

I have confirmed with my brother that's indeed his MPGH he told me he scammed him about a year ago.

I'm not gonna go with its "My Brother" excuse. Its my computer so it makes me responsible for what took in place long ago.

I would like to ask how much was Scammed from @imissme2

Also if I can. I would like to Repay him how ever much he was scammed for. I'm not a scammer and will never be one. Even if I get banned from MPGH I don't want to go out as one.
    You sir scammed me 30 dollars.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imissme2 View Post
    I didn't scam you my sibling did. But I'm willing to refund you. BTW It only said 25 dollar KK

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imissme2 View Post
    Dude this guy came back after like three months lol

How did they contact you?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrock- View Post
    Dude this guy came back after like three months lol

How did they contact you?
    I pm'd him also mentioned him

Thanks
    I pm'd him also mentioned him
    But he probably wasn't on for months, or he saw the email lol

Thanks
    Trying to get @imissme2 's money but he isnt responding.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast