Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by whackyer View Post
    good trainer, but with a trojan

gen.trojan.heur.gm.01c40400b2

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

its not opening as probably your antivirus is blocking it, and rightly so as it is infected with a trojan.
    Don't worry it isn't a trojan and you have to turn your anti virus off to use it.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    are you talking about the crash? I think it might be a mini ddos that just crashes there game. As for EA finding out I don't know because most people would just think aw damn my game crashed. I mean if I was in a race and I got that error I would be like goddamn game. But I'm sure if some one keeps getting in the same race and keeps getting kicked they will start to put two and two together and be like this fucker is hacking and report you then EA can look in to it. Don't know what they will find tho because I don't know how it works.
    Well, I am using it as much as I want right now but with caution, I use it to farm Class Champ but I don't play the same class twice in a row. I do it like E, D, C, B, A, S and back to E again so I don't end up with the same opponents and get reported.

Thanks
    i know what is lag mode is 1 guy used in te escape lol its like ur computer is running max setting but it can run low that lag u get and ur car starts moving in slow motion so easy bust only skilled driver can dodge

Thanks
    How do I start it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DIG1199 View Post
    How do I start it?
    Run your game get to were you can drive around then open the hack as admin use the insert key to show and hide the hack.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    are you talking about the crash? I think it might be a mini ddos that just crashes there game. As for EA finding out I don't know because most people would just think aw damn my game crashed. I mean if I was in a race and I got that error I would be like goddamn game. But I'm sure if some one keeps getting in the same race and keeps getting kicked they will start to put two and two together and be like this fucker is hacking and report you then EA can look in to it. Don't know what they will find tho because I don't know how it works.
    yeah they will find you out so I'm not sure eather @Bot-A-Lot can you give us your answers on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylsen View Post
    Well, I am using it as much as I want right now but with caution, I use it to farm Class Champ but I don't play the same class twice in a row. I do it like E, D, C, B, A, S and back to E again so I don't end up with the same opponents and get reported.
    Well what i do is do a legit race with the person, because i finished most classes legit.

Thanks
    DIAMOND HACK PLEASE

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

DIAMOND HACK PLS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by tthejokerr View Post
    DIAMOND HACK PLEASE

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

DIAMOND HACK PLS
    Didnt downloaded this yet, but this should have the diamond locations hack too... Im still using the previous version with the diamond locations and works fine .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I hope Crash Mode is stillsafe to use after patch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    is still work?

Thanks
    i think its patched, a window popped up saying "unsupported version" which happens everytime i start a hack on a patched game..

Thanks
    already patched

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234