Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Learn To Code! READ THIS NOW~!

As most want to learn to code, each of the advanced programmers say learn this learn that, But wjhat they forget to say they didnt learn it all by themselves they went on the web searching for bits and pieces nagging at those that knew more than they did, see all you new coders , they will say read this read that but in reality coding is hands on , not from a book , sure i DO NOT know anything about C++, but i do know alot the gay VB6, if some of these top end coders would post the actual sorces to learn from it would help advance those that bother them every single day , hey why dont you post a source code does it have to be working no but atleast its a start point of a new creation , as for those that want to build a Combat Arms Hack. post a source code for it and tell the newbies what launguages are needs to code in , in stead of sending them on a wild goose chase, if the advance coders are so worried about someone learning more then why even post shit this makes you as a advance coder a pos that is just flaunting wisdom and knowledge , a real coder would want his knowledge out there this is how they become the god coder not the wild goose chase of strings in the www world.

stop with the games and post the right stuff not links to buy books , post the damn sources and the tools needed to build it. if you dont want to take the time to teach it then dont post your ideas unless your can be a real coder and allow the noobs to advance.

if i was a god coder i bet your ass i would be the first to open a chat room and teach everyone that wants to learn STEP BY STEP! why? cause i know there is someone out there better than me , but what are they doing not a god damn thing, christ american coders are good , but look at the UK coders they are kicking are ass's in the coding world. why? cause you as usa coders are fucking lazy to teach those that want to learn ....if you ask me usa is affraid of the outcome as the other countries want to advance and destroy our ways of coding...wake the fuck up and post the right materials and the right tools needed to make shit work. trial by error!

so im sure i will probably be kicked out of this forum for my posting but that just goes to show how much they DONT CARE...

PS

If you are a combat arms player and need hosting and a Awsome Website Built let me know , $3.95 for unlimited hosting, Unlimited Bandwith , All functions , visit my site at https://www.vcmhos*****m check us out , want a custom template at a decent price .. contact us now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vcmhost For This Useful Post:

Need Help With Tapping (07-31-2009)

Thanks

Exclamation

wdf???????????????????????????????????

Thanks
    Do you know, how many people in this world are idiots? They come to MPGH looking for hacks, half the people in this C++ section are just C&P noobs. We dont post sources becuase of that, people will just leech it. Programming isnt for everyone, some people aren't just smart enough.

You idiots think you can just JUMP into c++ and start hacking. Thats not how coding works, you gotta go step by step. If we did post a source none of you would understand because you dont have the basic of C++. That is why we tell you to go read some stuff. You just ask questions that would be answered if you read the damn stuff.

Regards,
    zhaoyun333 (Coder)

Ps

Im canadian.
    Last edited by zhaoyun333; 08-03-2009 at 08:20 AM.
    There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." - Sima Yi