Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    Oh look the charcoal skinned indian boy finally said something well done. I didn't think you had the balls. You cow worshipper.
    Exactly the reason I started the thread, make me more famous please... Curse me more please
    "A successful man is who can lay a firm foundation with bricks that others throw at him." - David Brinkley

Thanks
    Egyptians are annoying... every day they decide to do a revolution for something stupid

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by *KFC* View Post
    Exactly the reason I started the thread, make me more famous please... Curse me more please
    Have you ever heard of an famous indian person in the world that is revered by everyone? Nope I haven't. So just going to point this out quickly since you are seriously lacking intellectaully, you will not become famous just by creating hating threads kid. Oh yes most Egyptians that I have met are not any better than indians value wise.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Have you ever heard of an famous indian person in the world that is revered by everyone? Nope I haven't. So just going to point this out quickly since you are seriously lacking intellectaully, you will not become famous just by creating hating threads kid. Oh yes most Egyptians that I have met are not any better than indians value wise.
    You want me to tell a famous Indian? Well, there are many, but one- Arya Bhatta, the guy who invented "0" ZERO- the marks in your exams. Understand? Now... You maybe cry because your mother haven't breast fed you yet, maybe because she didn't change your diaper or maybe she disturbed you during your nap. So well, If you can say these similar things IRL, we'll see. I bet you are just a nerd with no strength and can only fuck online. Just one time face to face IRL with me Kid. We'll see.

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

+ Let me tell you who have brains. You have 700 posts, and 37 thanks. Then here I am, 100 posts and 37 thanks.
    So you are just a retard fucker sitting on your PC 24/7 thinking like someone gives a shit about your dead mother. But no, no one cares about how your mother got aids and how she died, of course I injected it to her, anyways. Lawl, you make me laugh very hard. Please continue posting
    "A successful man is who can lay a firm foundation with bricks that others throw at him." - David Brinkley

Thanks
    You want me to tell a famous Indian? Well, there are many, but one- Arya Bhatta, the guy who invented "0" ZERO- the marks in your exams. Understand? Now... You maybe cry because your mother haven't breast fed you yet, maybe because she didn't change your diaper or maybe she disturbed you during your nap. So well, If you can say these similar things IRL, we'll see. I bet you are just a nerd with no strength and can only fuck online. Just one time face to face IRL with me Kid. We'll see.

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

+ Let me tell you who have brains. You have 700 posts, and 37 thanks. Then here I am, 100 posts and 37 thanks.
    So you are just a retard fucker sitting on your PC 24/7 thinking like someone gives a shit about your dead mother. But no, no one cares about how your mother got aids and how she died, of course I injected it to her, anyways. Lawl, you make me laugh very hard. Please continue posting

Lol who the fuck is Arya Butta sounds like a charcoal packer haha. Maybe they teach you that India but I understand India is very backward and the education level is quite depressing. Oh look you're pissed because I said one true statement. Please read the post and think before you open that 3rd world mouth of yours. i specifically asked you to tell me of an Indian person who is revered by EVERYONE.
    Now you need to open that hindi or what ever language you speak and try to understand the english I have used. i know it is difficult but try at least.

Oh kid please I invite you to the middle east come here and we will see how big of a mouth you have you charcoal cow worshipper.
    I don't know who you're calling kid you can't even understand english lol.

No no please also learn to read, I have 639 posts and the thanks don't matter and no I spend less than two hours a day you dumbass kid look at my join date you stupid boy. Oh boy you have serious social problems my mother is not dead so lets not get personal. Kid I feel your grievance if you're dumbass dad wasn't so authoritative your mom wouldn't have been stampede by the cows you worship haha.

You seriously have big problems in your life kid look how immature you are, you get pissed so you start getting personal shame grow up. Go back to school as well since lack the ability to read and understand english effectively.
    Last edited by Mustafapi; 08-18-2013 at 05:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You mean me?
    https://i.imgur.com/HCSHIhT.jpg

Need a vouch done? Click the banner above!

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/arkaniumlion.png[/img]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
    You mean me?
    No I mean the ones I have met, so I am not generalizing like that KFC guy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    No I mean the ones I have met, so I am not generalizing like that KFC guy.
    I was very fucked up when I made this thread... I played 1 hour in a match and then a random egyptian from nowhere comes and kicks me out of the room for no reason.
    Well, if you had the same experience that will happen to you too. Crossfire is full of egyptians and everyone hate them. I don't mean all of them, also Egyptians swag about their religion- saying that Allah is the only one that exists... Which is not right.
    Now you can say a lot about Indians, well, your country is only so butt-fucked because of the fucking corrupt government..
    Oh yeah then, we are black.
    I made this thread when I was very angry, I have some egyptian friends over skype. I talk to them, so therefore I'm saying that not all, but some Egyptians kinda make me mad.
    So well, as you think.

Thanks
    I was very fucked up when I made this thread... I played 1 hour in a match and then a random egyptian from nowhere comes and kicks me out of the room for no reason.
    Well, if you had the same experience that will happen to you too. Crossfire is full of egyptians and everyone hate them. I don't mean all of them, also Egyptians swag about their religion- saying that Allah is the only one that exists... Which is not right.
    Now you can say a lot about Indians, well, your country is only so butt-fucked because of the fucking corrupt government..
    Oh yeah then, we are black.
    I made this thread when I was very angry, I have some egyptian friends over skype. I talk to them, so therefore I'm saying that not all, but some Egyptians kinda make me mad.
    So well, as you think.
    Get a high rank + VIP and a sick name, no will ever kick you out.

Thanks
    Always amusing to see a thread about someone hating Egyptians and the Egyptians fighting back lol

Thanks
    Which is not right.
    Says the Indian who believes in Cows and shits ..

Say hi to dear cow god for me k
    moooooooooo

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

Says the Indian who believes in Cows and shits ..

Say hi to dear cow god for me k
    moooooooooo
    She says Hi to you too

Thanks
    IKR, Hindus like to pray to everything
    " Here is a goat, let's pray to it "
    " Here is a toilet full of shit, let's pray to it"
    Sounds really stupid but it's the truth :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
    IKR, Hindus like to pray to everything
    " Here is a goat, let's pray to it "
    " Here is a toilet full of shit, let's pray to it"
    Sounds really stupid but it's the truth :/
    If such thoughts make you happy, I'm gonna say nothin

Thanks
    If such thoughts make you happy, I'm gonna say nothin
    Those thoughts don't make me happy, those thoughts are the truth

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast