Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

You mother fucking egyptians

Hey you mother fucking egyptians, what do you think of your religion? That ALLAH exist? Yes he does, and he sucks my dick all day long .
    ALLAH YOK, you guys stop hacking and get a life fucking assholes
    "A successful man is who can lay a firm foundation with bricks that others throw at him." - David Brinkley

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *KFC* For This Useful Post:

ap0. (08-07-2013),M4A1 Scooby (06-28-2013),-Ben (08-07-2013),Purple. (08-15-2013),TOWERZ (08-01-2013),xreality14 (07-02-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Shut the fuck up you Indian ****** piece of shit.

Indians are so dirty, they don't take a shower daily. No wonder your skin color is burned out you fake ass statues worshipers mongoloid piece of ****** liquid shit.

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to -Lame For This Useful Post:

DarkLordXYZ (07-18-2013),EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl (06-22-2013),Frought (06-27-2013),Frozen. (08-01-2013),Lavigne (06-28-2013),Lightning (07-09-2013),-Ben (08-07-2013),Matroix73 (06-29-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (06-25-2013),Mustafapi (06-16-2013),paparas1398 (06-18-2013),Raple (07-03-2013),Shadow-Dancer (06-25-2013),sosunluck (07-10-2013),Symmetrical (06-28-2013),TeddyBoy95 (06-22-2013),Transfixed (06-20-2013),Volt (06-28-2013),WarWood (06-30-2013),`Bobs Bees (07-21-2013)

Thanks
    Gay indian India is the king of corruption. Indian people take a bath in a river

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I don't know, but I heard that in Egypt they have this hobby called rioting. I mean come on, they won with regime just to pick another muslim dictator. Dafuq
    Mam do Ciebie prośbę.
    Nie pisz na anglojęzycznym forum w naszym ojczystym języku.
    To nie w porządku.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
    Shut the fuck up you Indian ****** piece of shit.

Indians are so dirty, they don't take a shower daily. No wonder your skin color is burned out you fake ass statues worshipers mongoloid piece of ****** liquid shit.
    I laughed hard, And I can't stop laughing... I would think for a second if someone else said that, but who did say? A fucking ugly ARAB. LOL. You people really got small dicks and you are fucking poor assholes. You rub your balls and dick with oil right? They are now too lubricant, oh I felt it while fucking your mother. By the way, the dresses you wear, gay right? Freaking mother fucker arab with in-human language said that, lmao you must've been on drugs... OH wait not drugs, you are too poor for them, you were sucking your Allah's little dick right? I know it

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    Gay indian India is the king of corruption. Indian people take a bath in a river
    Says the guy from South Africa with black balls and dicks... Oh I tell you your mother's nipples are so black that at first I thought they were choclatey nuts, you guys have tiny dicks right?
    "A successful man is who can lay a firm foundation with bricks that others throw at him." - David Brinkley

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by *KFC* View Post
    I laughed hard, And I can't stop laughing... I would think for a second if someone else said that, but who did say? A fucking ugly ARAB. LOL. You people really got small dicks and you are fucking poor assholes. You rub your balls and dick with oil right? They are now too lubricant, oh I felt it while fucking your mother. By the way, the dresses you wear, gay right? Freaking mother fucker arab with in-human language said that, lmao you must've been on drugs... OH wait not drugs, you are too poor for them, you were sucking your Allah's little dick right? I know it
    [/SIZE]
    Too poor to buy clothes or drugs?

I'll have you know. Just took a print screen of my bank account.

Know how much it worth? nearly 8k U.S dollar.

P.S I've got an alienware x18 bought it for 3k U.S dollar, recently bought Galaxy S4. and the list goes on.

Pretty much I've got everything I need, you know what I'm capable of little kid?

I could buy your hole family and make you all my slaves. I'll be your new God.

You worship me because I own your tight ass.

And if you don't, I'll slain your throat and feed it to my dogs.

On your knees now ******, deep throat my thick long dick now.
    Last edited by -Lame; 06-18-2013 at 08:43 AM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -Lame For This Useful Post:

Lightning (07-09-2013),mamo007 (08-18-2013),WarWood (06-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
    [FONT="Verdana"]

Too poor to buy clothes or drugs?

I'll have you know. Just took a print screen of my bank account.

Know how much it worth? nearly 8k U.S dollar.

P.S I've got an alienware x18 bought it for 3k U.S dollar, recently bought Galaxy S4. and the list goes on.

Pretty much I've got everything I need, you know what I'm capable of little kid?

I could buy your hole family and make you all my slaves. I'll be your new God.

You worship me because I own your tight ass.

And if you don't, I'll slain your throat and feed it to my dogs.

On your knees now ******, deep throat my thick long dick now.
    You think 8 grand makes you rich? Bitch please, I could just buy your mother will a cent, and your rage makes me laugh, nice entertainment for me though, . Saying shit over Internet doesn't make you a real hero, I bet you are just a lame ****** IRL as your name suggests, 8-12 year old kid that sit on his computer all day and don't play with kids outside, with weight over 80 kg's trying to be a hero over internet. I saw many kids like you, You'll see in future. By the way, these devices will just make your ass more fat and your chance for a married life more less. So continue the list on, I can throw you a list in physical sports I'm good on. Better shut your dity mouth and continue sucking your Allah's small little penis and drink his cum. Enjoy your shemale mother too, and your homo Allah.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You think 8 grand makes you rich? Bitch please, I could just buy your mother will a cent, and your rage makes me laugh, nice entertainment for me though, . Saying shit over Internet doesn't make you a real hero, I bet you are just a lame ****** IRL as your name suggests, 8-12 year old kid that sit on his computer all day and don't play with kids outside, with weight over 80 kg's trying to be a hero over internet. I saw many kids like you, You'll see in future. By the way, these devices will just make your ass more fat and your chance for a married life more less. So continue the list on, I can throw you a list in physical sports I'm good on. Better shut your dity mouth and continue sucking your Allah's small little penis and drink his cum. Enjoy your shemale mother too, and your homo Allah.
    This is truly turned out to be funny.

See I didn't try to act tough behind my keyboard, see I'm not like you kiddo, attacking a hole race for nothing.

I'm not fat and I'll never get fat no matter how I eat because I have a blood disease.

You are just mad because I'm richer than your poor ass.

I'm surrounded by females, I could get married if I want to, because I'm successful.

Better start running like a ****** in order get paid kiddo. while I'm hanging out with the big dudes.

Sitting on a chair for a reasonable amount of time and actually getting paid as a man.

Your insult doesn't mean shit to me because your are lonely dirty ****** that no one want to hang out with.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

Says the guy from South Africa with black balls and dicks... Oh I tell you your mother's nipples are so black that at first I thought they were choclatey nuts, you guys have tiny dicks right?
    Dumb fucking indian go ride on your donkey you low life dark mother fucking bitch! South Africa is better developed than india. Gay fucking bitch anyway I am Arab I knew you weren't too bright when I read your post dumb Kooli. In india your streets are so filthy, I would not be able to withstand the smell. It's no wonder your skin color resembles the mud gay indian ipl fucker! Oh yes about corruption look how many of your stupid dumb indian cricket players match fix, and what does the indian government do? They try to cover it up now that is the definition of corruption dumb ******.oh and you can't even spell. When since do you spell 'chocolate' like this 'choclatey'. Dumb fucking indian kid go back to school I doubt it will make any difference because you are so dumb! Did you know half of the indian people run around with their under wear so who the fuck is poor? You are poor dumb indian bitch. We Arabs have a lot of money but we are not arrogant to point that out like you. You have nothing but that filthy smell of your domestic animals. I wouldn't talk if I were you, dumb kid.

This is what I found in an article about what you indian do hahahah now thats a fail!

"Cows are sacred. Monkeys are revered. The rest of the animal kingdom in India, eh, not so much of a big deal. Trusts for tiger preservation, prevention of cruelty to elephants and a modest group of other NGO’s are gaining traction within the country. But the general reaction to animals by Indians can be sickening. Elephants are pulled from their mothers at an early age only to be beaten, starved, and drugged into submission for later use at temples and popular tourist sites. Stray dogs continue to be a tremendous burden on the country. Sterilization campaigns in the largest cities have been received with mixed results. Perilous reports of continued poaching of endangered species continues with seemingly no triumphant end. Urbanization to house an overpopulated country pushes monkeys, birds, reptiles and countless other species further and further away from their natural habitats."
    Last edited by Mustafapi; 06-18-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Thanks
    So much walls of text, you're all stupid. Right?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gray For This Useful Post:

hugo2031 (08-06-2013),LordPankake (08-02-2013),Pillows and Poo (08-06-2013),unsocial (08-17-2013)

Thanks
    Fucking stupid ass lagging Egyptians with their fucking annoying dumbass language. Fucking hated as much as the br's on every game.
    Succesful deals with: kingofproz, tuga

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Hey you mother fucking egyptians, what do you think of your religion? That ALLAH exist? Yes he does, and he sucks my dick all day long .
    ALLAH YOK, you guys stop hacking and get a life fucking assholes
    Rage attack a whole religion, while Egyptians are only 2% of the Muslim community.
    Well played, well played.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Im Vade For This Useful Post:

Shadow-Dancer (06-25-2013),Transfixed (06-20-2013),WarWood (06-30-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iRedemption View Post
    Fucking stupid ass lagging Egyptians with their fucking annoying dumbass language. Fucking hated as much as the br's on every game.
    Not more than 12 year old Belgian kids....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mustafapi For This Useful Post:

WarWood (06-30-2013)

Thanks
    I had a good laugh at your retardation, OP.
    Member Level 1 since 4/20/11 - 8/4/14
    Member Level 2 since 8/4/14 - present

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Every single person who responded is a fuckwit.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

ap0. (07-14-2013),unsocial (08-17-2013)

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast