Thread: Hitler

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Hitler

I got some questions i guess

Hitler must of been a good leader because

1. He somehow convinced an army of thousands he was the right way (perhaps the assassins he hired secret police helped idk)
    2. He carried out on his objectives on which he eventually failed but carried them out
    3. Promised his country more land which he achieved then lost..

Idk Hitler was a dude who in my time is really strangely looked out now we get allot of perspectives and with his leading designs in science ect maybe he was some benefit to the world such as the first assault rifle ect. Panzer tanks where a giant engineering feat of strength.

anyways p'z

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Some ppl said he is alien that had mission to kill that many ppl, but thats just dumb theory

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzok! View Post
    Some ppl said he is alien that had mission to kill that many ppl, but thats just dumb theory
    lol only kids have such wild imagination. clearly evident by yours...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    his methods were quite crazy but worked, Maybe not everyone got their way but he sure did develop allot of technology. And of course the worlds first tv broadcast which is currently buzzing through the universe to any intelligent life form... So Basically Hitler will be the first to reach any intelligent life form due to the Broadcast

Thanks
    yes Hitler did make many advances but the world likes to think of him as something else...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    hitler was good, he only choose the wrong people to try to sterminate

Thanks
    While Hitler was "good" leader, he was spawn of The Evil One himself.

Thanks
    Hitler actually was an artist. People say the reason why he went after the Jew's was because of the artist that told him his paintings sucked dick. The reason why the German people actually followed him is because during the time he "served" was a great "depression" like thing. Hitler used the Jews because they where the "oddman out". They where weak and he knew they wouldn't fight back.. I think, if Hitler didn't get fucked over the table, he might have been good.

Thanks
    next time -> debate fort

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

Thanks
    Hitler was not good. Justify your claims why he was 'good'?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    Hitler was not good. Justify your claims why he was 'good'?

He created alot of new ideas, German autobahns, Volkswagen(Peoples Car). He also built needed dams, railroads (he planned a broad gauge railroad, 3 metres wide, but war disrupted its building), rocket engines, jet propulsion, almost full employment, and his policies emphasized the importance of family life. He also exposed the dangers of greed and having the wrong people to advising you. Not to mention all the advances that he tired strive for.

So, in all, he would have been a good leader. He could have changed the world if he didn't fuck with America and Russia.

Thanks
    While Hitler did champion policies designed to make Germany the most powerful nation in Europe. The methods he utilized to achieve this end were often irrational. Hitler killed Jews just to kill Jews, whom he claimed, as a group, were a parasitic people infecting the other races. But this murderous impulse was decidedly in opposition to pragmatic policy to achieve his goal of making Germany a superpower. Hitler chased out many scientists where they went to work on project in the U.S.A and started developing the atomic bomb and other technologies.were it not for Hitler's harsh ways Hitler could have toppled the Western world. He didn't achieve all he wanted because he relied on his emotions rather than his goals for instance when the Nazi's were fighting on the front lines every single German soldier was needed instead he ordered them to send the Jewish people to the death camps instead. Now that is the definition of evil.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by -Parabol View Post
    next time -> debate fort
    Thanks Mr Police man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jm0nDaY View Post
    He created alot of new ideas, German autobahns, Volkswagen(Peoples Car). He also built needed dams, railroads (he planned a broad gauge railroad, 3 metres wide, but war disrupted its building), rocket engines, jet propulsion, almost full employment, and his policies emphasized the importance of family life. He also exposed the dangers of greed and having the wrong people to advising you. Not to mention all the advances that he tired strive for.

So, in all, he would have been a good leader. He could have changed the world if he didn't fuck with America and Russia.
    I agree if hitler didn't start the wars he could of been a great innovative leader, I'm not sure what his outlook was on the whole killing Jews thing was, perhaps war money or something. But he did make allot of changes. Enough to make the country love him.