Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

i Suggest ZEROlight Ver. 2 Compatible with Win/Mac UsER :) Better than Le Bot i think

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...supported.html

Please SUPPORT THIS SOFTWARE and Spread this! Time to move on with new and Clean bot

Sweet and Fresh Release

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by animalidad01 View Post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...supported.html

Please SUPPORT THIS SOFTWARE and Spread this! Time to move on with new and Clean bot

Sweet and Fresh Release
    It is sleek but it can use some improvements. I personally like Le Bot more than ZeroLight although i havent used ZeroLight as much as i had hoped when i downloaded it.
    Ayy Lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yeah right but its more Accurate for doing bot's you can even put Bot file there ofcourse as far as i know .. we don't know this is just a V.2 of that Zerolight Maybe it can be more better soon

Thanks
    I'm a big fan of Zerolight (being the publisher of the mac version) and Le Bot
    Personally the Zerolight layout is much nicer than Le Bot's but the actual content in Le Bot is the best of all trainers

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    I'm a big fan of Zerolight (being the publisher of the mac version) and Le Bot
    Personally the Zerolight layout is much nicer than Le Bot's but the actual content in Le Bot is the best of all trainers
    I agree. I'm not a fan of Le Bot's layout at all, very clunky and obstructive. But hey, it has the best features so I won't complain :P

Will try out Zerolight though. Downloading now.

Thanks
    I prefer Le Bot over Zero's latest release, I'm a big fan of James mainly because he has been updating it almost weekly for over a year. Le Bot still has a few features that Zero doesn't, and I like the simple design for Le Bot also. I like Zero's latest trainer for the more complex design and a couple of features that Le Bot does not have. Regardless, both are wonderful trainers that should be appreciated by the masses.

Thanks
    My trainer is still in development, it's currently in it's phase 1. The goal of my trainer was to make it look unique and never seen before, that's why I features and a gui that no one has ever seen before. Please don't start a trainer wars with my 2 days year old trainer against something that has been around for more than a year.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    My trainer is still in development, it's currently in it's phase 1. The goal of my trainer was to make it look unique and never seen before, that's why I features and a gui that no one has ever seen before. Please don't start a trainer wars with my 2 days year old trainer against something that has been around for more than a year.
    Go @zerobrium ! Im your no. 1 Fan Now On! I Support you a lot! Looking forward for your more developments! I'm here also to suggest something to make more improvements just to make a little help from you

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I prefer Le Bot over Zero's latest release, I'm a big fan of James mainly because he has been updating it almost weekly for over a year. Le Bot still has a few features that Zero doesn't, and I like the simple design for Le Bot also. I like Zero's latest trainer for the more complex design and a couple of features that Le Bot does not have. Regardless, both are wonderful trainers that should be appreciated by the masses.
    Yeah you're right you have the point But People now Looking for NEW AND REALISTIC Bot that can use by EVERYONE Even on WHATEVER OS they are using so i think this could be more better for LE Bot Sorry dude im now into this :P Im a Le Bot user also BEFORE but now i'll stick into this :P ..

This is just the Beggining like @zerobrium said more developments to come So hope that i could be more better
    Last edited by animalidad01; 06-17-2013 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Correcting words~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by animalidad01 View Post
    Go @zerobrium ! Im your no. 1 Fan Now On! I Support you a lot! Looking forward for your more developments! I'm here also to suggest something to make more improvements just to make a little help from you

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Yeah you're right you have the point But People now Looking for NEW AND REALISTIC Bot that can use by EVERYONE Even on WHATEVER OS they are using so i think this could be more better for LE Bot Sorry dude im now into this :P Im a Le Bot user also BEFORE but now i'll stick into this :P ..

This is just the Beggining like @zerobrium said more developments to come So hope that i could be more better
    Bologna Sandwich
    Ayy Lmao