Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Killamachine View Post
    you guys obviously arent even able to make this shit automatic lol
    Yes.. im obviously staying in front of the pc hitting f5 and escape for more than 5 hours without taking a break.. yes.. obviously..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by skottos View Post
    i know your good works and akinators but im pissed out because i see a legend hack forum become a pay to win forum its sad
    some people didnt have your knowledge to make hacks and its sad to see them begging and asking
    for a hack that is the reason that im pissed of anyway i know your great work both of you
    and i saw akinator many times at AVAs rooms make people angry
    First, you shouldn't be pissed about anything, know why?
    When I released in the past I did it with my own free will, and not for someone else to feel that they deserve to get free hacks.

Well, true it's sad. But when I first came here to MPGH it was because of the RoundSkipper that was released here. Then that was patched and I wanted to have it back. So I started to learn how to use Cheat Engine, after that I also learned C++. Now, look at you, why won't you do the same? You know that I started hacking just recently, look at my joining date in the profile.

Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

But my opinion is in the past It was hard to make because we didn't know anything about it , DEATHL and RedSpot-tech started it and then we made the hacks which you have and every 1 have ..... If there was no DEATHL or RedSpot and tech there wouldn't be MPGH AVA Hacks... (some hacks were easy to find in the past but another hacks we didn't know anything about it ..) , that's what I see and this is my opinion.
    Yes you are right. Some people when they find something they feel indebted to release it here on MPGH. Those are people like ccman. But please know that there are people that won't do that, for various reasons. And it isn't just me and my group. There are many more.

What do you want? And why do you even care if we have this automatic or not?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post

First, you shouldn't be pissed about anything, know why?
    When I released in the past I did it with my own free will, and not for someone else to feel that they deserve to get free hacks.

Well, true it's sad. But when I first came here to MPGH it was because of the RoundSkipper that was released here. Then that was patched and I wanted to have it back. So I started to learn how to use Cheat Engine, after that I also learned C++. Now, look at you, why won't you do the same? You know that I started hacking just recently, look at my joining date in the profile.

Yes you are right. Some people when they find something they feel indebted to release it here on MPGH. Those are people like ccman. But please know that there are people that won't do that, for various reasons. And it isn't just me and my group. There are many more.

What do you want? And why do you even care if we have this automatic or not?
    You learned Coding in 1 year ? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheEnder1998 View Post
    2nd acc and 3rd acc is sold, @Time @Lehsyrus @REVIVE @Prepix . Is it possible to remove 2nd and 3rd acc from this thread?
    Btw, thanks @iSnakes for telling him, traded succesfully with @dannyhoo , he gave me money throught money first then i gave after, trust full guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    danny is legit, very good trader. Had some good trades with him. Definately check out this acc!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yeah... You can do a lot in one year.

Thanks
    of course we cannot make it automatic xD, aki always say , am going afk but we all know that its because he wanna farm and he dont have an automatic farmer, mauahhahahahaha

but the main question is are you just mad because you cannot make anything ? ( i don't know who you are maybe you are a great coder, idk, this is why its a question instand of a statement)

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Yeah... You can do a lot in one year.
    fk you it didn't took you a year <.<

9-10 month ago you was learning CE :P
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Oh damn, you caught me

And to think I was the teacher of ccman...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Oh damn, you caught me

I learned all the basics but I'm sad of this Bucky , he didn't make the advanced one ... my only job is CE , I'm only making hacks from CE.

Could you give me an advanced tutorials you learned C++ from? and I also learned the Memory Hacking thingy but I wanna search with these things without CE so I don't know If there's Advanced Memory Hacking Tutorials Videos on C++ .... so if you can give me any link that could be useful , It will be good from you :P , I think If you did that I will learn C++ in 9 hours as I finished the basics and I practiced on it in 4 hours only (73 video with parcticing) lmao :P

And If you could be the teacher of me

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    of course we cannot make it automatic xD, aki always say , am going afk but we all know that its because he wanna farm and he dont have an automatic farmer, mauahhahahahaha

but the main question is are you just mad because you cannot make anything ? ( i don't know who you are maybe you are a great coder, idk, this is why its a question instand of a statement)

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

fk you it didn't took you a year <.<

9-10 month ago you was learning CE :P
    Freddy , this avatar makes me mad , this guy is so ugly

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

Freddy , this avatar makes me mad , this guy is so ugly
    freddy is ugly

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akinator For This Useful Post:

BtchPlease (06-18-2013),Frought (06-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by [D
    opeDog;8303782]I learned all the basics but I'm sad of this Bucky , he didn't make the advanced one ... my only job is CE , I'm only making hacks from CE.

Could you give me an advanced tutorials you learned C++ from? and I also learned the Memory Hacking thingy but I wanna search with these things without CE so I don't know If there's Advanced Memory Hacking Tutorials Videos on C++ .... so if you can give me any link that could be useful , It will be good from you :P , I think If you did that I will learn C++ in 9 hours as I finished the basics and I practiced on it in 4 hours only (73 video with parcticing) lmao :P
    Start by learning how to make dlls, how to inject, and how to convert what you did in Cheat Engine to C++.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Oh damn, you caught me

One of the greatest hackers in the A.v.a section. ( with no doubt).

And so experienced, in less than a year, wow. Seeing the other coders and then looking at you, you have learned so darn fast.
    Join the anti beggers group now!

www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post

And so experienced, in less than a year, wow. Seeing the other coders and then looking at you, you have learned so darn fast.
    he still sucks at math lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to akinator For This Useful Post:

BtchPlease (06-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post

Akinator still own him ... lmao

Thanks
    Waiting farm requests!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    +1 Vouch did my farm within 8 hours and got my euros alot of level ups and my barabotes!
    Successful Purchases/Trades/Sales:2/2/0
    Trusted Members: @AtlantaFalcons @Maxedout
    Gun Added Noel weapons: 21 @Riptooth @Rogercry13 @knettergat @sweetmonster @Riddick @Random Guys From Skype(10) @lammoc @gotswagx @Mossy1993 @luishvenom @negisightt @Luckyto2790
    Gun Adding Noel Weapons Skype me at: nicoalpo , Its only 5$! /me
    Click Herefor more info on Noel Gun Adding and Click Here for more info on Perm Gun Adding!

If we have ever had a successful trade, purchase or sale together, if i just helped you, please +Rep and +Thanks

17. The Following User Says Thank You to nicogbd For This Useful Post:

akinator (06-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by akinator View Post

Waiting for your PM!
    How much for your service?
    add me on skype minglian.chou

Aa4spelers.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast