Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Current situation of WAR Inc: Battlezone - 6/16/2013

Current situation of WAR Inc: Battlezone

I believe the developers have abandon the game and no longer provide support for it. Anticheat for the game hasn't been updated, so there are a lot of people using Vega WI Lite v3 or another form of esp/wallhacks. There are a few players using aimbot with speed hacks. I have seen a small amount of players using the teleport hack, but I heard from one of my friends whom I shared the wallhack with, told me as soon as he used the teleport, his account got banned.

Who are the cheaters in this game?
    For games with levels 0 - 20, about 10% are cheaters.
    For games with levels 21+, about 70% are cheaters.

I can use the wallhacks very effectively while others not quite so good. I can see them try to shoot me when I'm behind a stone wall or inside a building because I can hear the bullets hit the wall right in front of me. Other cheaters will try to fool me by trying to run around and attack me from behind; this one is very common. Very few can use it effectively and know which objects are penetrable. Based on my observation, a lot of players wearing clan tags are using wallhacks.

How many people are still playing the game?
    My guess is about 200 to 300 people are still playing it. It's like Medal of Honor: Warfighter, there are lots of empty servers, but a few servers with people playing it. Majority of the players are playing on the US East servers than on the EU servers.

What about the WAR Inc: Battlezone forums?
    The forums is being spammed by advertising bots. There is someone monitoring it because I just recently had forum account banned for promoting hacks, but that person doesn't know how to get rid of the bots.

People are reporting me, should I be worried?
    The answer is no because I've been getting reported for the past year and they haven't done anything to my game accounts. That forum account is not tied to my game account. When I use hacks, I go full on hacking and don't give a carp about all the people complaining and reporting me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sc0pic For This Useful Post:

Pembrino (01-16-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Update 6/23/2013:

US East servers have crashed or have been shut down. The only servers that are up are the EU Netherlands; the servers are extremely laggy for US players.

Thanks
    i dont have seen many hackers in war inc only 8 or something

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

i started extreme injecter while i was ingame game crashes and there was a picture taken of my screen

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

the hack of ized works on war inc
    Killing Warz emulators like a gentleman.

Thanks
    i am often playing the game without any cheats and yes, some of the 21+ players are cheaters but some guys really have knowloedge about th maps and tactic, runways and it's not so hard to win games without any cheats..
    the most annoying things are speedhacks, it often crash the server

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokka View Post
    i am often playing the game without any cheats and yes, some of the 21+ players are cheaters but some guys really have knowloedge about th maps and tactic, runways and it's not so hard to win games without any cheats..
    the most annoying things are speedhacks, it often crash the server
    I am skilled at this game too because I play many first person shooters. I'm very good in Battlefield 3 with my SPAS12 shotgun in Close Quarter maps. I know how to use the 3rd person view to my advantage and without any cheats. The problem with this game is the anti-cheat is dead and the developers don't give a carp about the game anymore.

They may have the knowledge of mastering the strategies, but they also have knowledge of other good and bad players are using wallhacks/ESP, they too will use it too. Wallhackers always jump to the defensive side when they are accused while aimbotters don't give a carp. This game mostly consist of wallhackers and legit players. The wallhackers aren't killing machines like those who have aimbot+speed hack or aimbot+teleport hack. The wallhackers are only killing machines when they are with legit players.

Game of legit & wallhackers = legit players complain/accuse wallhackers.
    Game of legit, wallhackers, & aimbotter = legit & wallhackers are both against the aimbotter.

I'm an aimbotter, so I like to refer players to MPGH.net to get Vega Wi Lite v3 wallhacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ZhÏeld View Post
    i dont have seen many hackers in war inc only 8 or something

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

i started extreme injecter while i was ingame game crashes and there was a picture taken of my screen

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

the hack of ized works on war inc
    There are about 4 aimbotters that I know of. You need to have skills in using hacks in order to tell who is using wall hacks or not. Like I said before, there are people who know how to use the hacks effectively and some who don't know how to use it at all or are confused by all the red boxes on screen.

This game is very similar to Counter Strike 1.6 because there are lots of people using wallhacks for this game, since VAC anti-cheat hasn't been updated in a very long time. Its much easier to use wallhacks than it is to use aimbot because they can spectate you and wallhackers can accuse legit players and vice versa. They can get away with it much easier than someone who is aimbotting even if they use toggle aimbot.
    Last edited by Sc0pic; 07-08-2013 at 09:58 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sc0pic View Post
    I am skilled at this game too because I play many first person shooters. I'm very good in Battlefield 3 with my SPAS12 shotgun in Close Quarter maps. I know how to use the 3rd person view to my advantage and without any cheats. The problem with this game is the anti-cheat is dead and the developers don't give a carp about the game anymore.

They may have the knowledge of mastering the strategies, but they also have knowledge of other good and bad players are using wallhacks/ESP, they too will use it too. Wallhackers always jump to the defensive side when they are accused while aimbotters don't give a carp. This game mostly consist of wallhackers and legit players. The wallhackers aren't killing machines like those who have aimbot+speed hack or aimbot+teleport hack. The wallhackers are only killing machines when they are with legit players.

Game of legit & wallhackers = legit players complain/accuse wallhackers.
    Game of legit, wallhackers, & aimbotter = legit & wallhackers are both against the aimbotter.

I'm an aimbotter, so I like to refer players to MPGH.net to get Vega Wi Lite v3 wallhacks.

There are about 4 aimbotters that I know of. You need to have skills in using hacks in order to tell who is using wall hacks or not. Like I said before, there are people who know how to use the hacks effectively and some who don't know how to use it at all or are confused by all the red boxes on screen.

This game is very similar to Counter Strike 1.6 because there are lots of people using wallhacks for this game, since VAC anti-cheat hasn't been updated in a very long time. Its much easier to use wallhacks than it is to use aimbot because they can spectate you and wallhackers can accuse legit players and vice versa. They can get away with it much easier than someone who is aimbotting even if they use toggle aimbot.
    i dont really care if im getting banned, only thing i need is nospread, the rest isnt really nescary
    Killing Warz emulators like a gentleman.