Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Could be a Farewell, or even result in my account being Re-Opened

MPGH has been apart of me for some months now, I was planning on helping it for a lifetime, and set goals to be the most trusted, and to fulfill my dream to be a MiddleMan on a big marketing website, for the past few months I've overcomed various problems with my family, health, and other obstacles. Once I found MPGH, it relieved me of stress, pain, and just life. It was like lifting a 300 pound weight, with the lift of a finger. Being banned means the world to me, I was literally about to buy Donator, as I found out Extreme was a donator. Extreme, and all of the OMM's are my idols, and I really just look up to them. Being banned is one thing, but people not believing my valid story, is another. I promised to abide by the rules, but by trying to hard to help, I screwed up. I accepted responsibility, and was let out on a warning by Danny. Dave said he would allow Ravallo's input, as you said Max. I accepted that, thiking Ravallo would bail me out of something all of the OMM's said I would be unbanned for, and just receive a warning/temporary ban. MPGH means the world to me, and nobody knows what it really means to me, nobody can. It means something physically and mentally to me, I set alot of high goals for myself, and in the state I'm in now, I don't think I'll be able to accomplish them. I'd really like anyone to overlook the ban on my account, and allow me to receive a warning. I'm definitely not the person I convey. I come to MPGH in results of help, answers, questions, even friendship at times. Thats how I found one of my best friends today @Extreme_XB @Extreme_XBv2 I've met cool people like @Artak , @bjkd , @Maxedout , and @Approved. I never really got to meet @Dave84311 though. I've made various shops on here, none that blew up. I've made over 200-300$ at the most, but I never was on the site for the money. Only for friendship, and making deals with the cool members of the community. I've already said I'd take being blacklisted, I just wanna be on this cool site, where I can chat with people, and get to know people better. I have no wrong intentions, and hope to stay unbanned. God bless, and have a good one MPGH, you mean alot. Yeah, maybe I'm a sad sob I guess. I've just found something I put pride and dedication into, I enjoy wasting my countless time I could use for stuff irl, though I do spend time outside, and on my various sports teams I'm registered on. I'd really like to know I'm sorry for taking matters in my own hands. I tried getting rid of a few scammers, and apparently did something wrong which I hold myself accountable for. Good day MPGH. Also, @-[C]vrLe* You're dumb for making a thread without requiring facts about me, if acting like a moderator, is typing in complete sentences, with proper grammar.. than I am just trying to not type like a foreign user who's main language isn't english. Making that thread disgusted me. It was a slap in the face. Also @Ravallo I would like to have a word with you, please. @Approved. It seems that you're not really, on my side. You were only on my side when I sent you the link of the account, and you wanted to have the account. Bit corrupt to me, but at the end of the day, you're a good friend. Hope to still keep in touch with people on my contact list, facebook, and any other media I have people enlisted on. I've taken my time to be as trusted as possible on MPGH, and have failed you indeed. I just wouldn't like to leave as a,"Scammer," as it isn't what I intended to be. Yes, I scammed. I scammed a user who was a known scammer, to teach him not to be a scammer anymore. I did it to help MPGH, to clean MPGH of another scammer. I did it for the sake of MPGH, and in return fall out as a scammer. I had no wrong intentions, and all and every last one of my good friends on MPGH could vouch for me. I don't have that scammer mentality, nor will I ever. I've never been associated or affiliated with scammers, nor hackers. I was always the friendly type that tried to enforce the rules, and help out. I've even led to some scammers being banned, here. People really do deserve second chances, and I'm one of them. I'm only seeking to be unbanned, and I'll even take a punishment in return as a consequence for my,"wrong actions," some would say. If there is a way to check, I've even reported many pointless threads, harassment, and other terrible and harsh things aswell. I've stood up for random, and new users that were getting degraded, and bashed. I did everything, just to see it go to waste. I wouldn't take it out of my way to make this thread, if I didn't care about every single individual registered on MPGH. I take my time to get to know each and every member I deal with, and try and set high bars for myself, and even encourage members to get vouches, and become high quality, and trusted too! I put in 110 percent effort, and try to show my true colors. I mean, I never really got to know some of the cool people in the CF section like. @raow25 @Jannat Mahid @sultan2b I never really got to know. @arunforce @Liz @Dave84311 Or half of the MPGH population, but still at the end, I care for you guys. You're all like one big e-family, I cherish like my own. I really hope Dave, and/or Ravallo overlooks my ban. I'd gladly take a blacklist in return, and for someone of high powers to acknowledge I did nothing wrong, aswell. I had no wrong intentions at all, but once again .. I take full responsibility of anything and everything I'm accused of, MPGH. I'm not a bad nor malicious user, just a bit misplaced I guess ? I promised from now on to report anyone who I have proof is a potential scammer, and live on that. I won't take matters into my own hand, and will leave it to the people of higher council and ranking. Well.. Maybe I'm taking this too seriously, but I would really like to pursue the un-busy years left of my life as a registered member of MPGH to socialize and mingle, with some of the full hearted people that lurk in the great walls of MPGH.

Whats Confusing
    https://i.imgur.com/9k0ymc5.png?1

Also, in Ravallos messages: [MPGH]Maxedout - 1 Day Ago
    Ravallo, how come you banned Gale2008? I know about the scam report, but Dave acted like he shouldn't be banned off of that.

Also, @Approved. How come you said I would be unbanned, if I sold you the account? Were you saying that just for me to sell you the account?.. I mean on skype you were basically blackmailing me, though once I caught on you proceeded to tell me it was a joke. I guess thats your character, but I accept it. Just seemed a bit confusing, and a tad bit corrupt.

Sincerely,
    Gale2008
    Last edited by 8002elaG; 06-19-2013 at 09:59 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 8002elaG For This Useful Post:

Artak (06-19-2013),sultan2b (06-18-2013)

Thanks
    Sorry but this made me laugh.
    also why did you create another thread?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...ng-banned.html

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post
    Sorry but this made me laugh.
    also why did you create another thread?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...ng-banned.html
    Alot of people know me mainly in that section, and I added more information there .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yeah... I don't care that you scammed a scammer. However, you kinda showed your true colors and you pose a risk to the community.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Yeah... I don't care that you scammed a scammer. However, you kinda showed your true colors and you pose a risk to the community.
    @Dave84311 As stated in the OP, I'll even take a blacklist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Just give him a blacklist from trading? He is a real nice guy and seems well known in the CrossFire section, ive seen him very active there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HurrLeDurr For This Useful Post:

8002elaG (06-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    I hope you get unbanned Gale, you're one of my coolest friends and never once took advantage of me, I even went first with you, and you gave me your captain! I'll still be doing trades with you, if you're banned though. I mean, come on.. you've taken your time of day to help me, answer my questions, and be one of my favorite dudes to talk to both on MPGH and Skype. Please don't get banned dude, I know you. Please man. You're really cool and creative, and find new ideas. I know your style, and I like it. You just act like you and nobody else. I know you did scam someone, and I remember how you were screaming at me, and were so freaked out and scared you would be banned.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bjkd For This Useful Post:

8002elaG (06-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i like waffles

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    So what you are telling me is that, scammers are allowed to play along with rest of us without any worries. Because If the scammer scammed Gale, all you would do is ban the scammer, and the scammer would loose his account, which I don't think he would even care that much of. But Gale thought him (the scammer) a lesson he will never forget . Now the scammer will know not to scam again, the scammer now know how it feels being scammed, which will makes him not want to do it again. Gale did the right thing, because because a lesson truly thought, is a lesson never forgot. Which is exactly what Gale did.
    Last edited by bjkd; 06-18-2013 at 08:12 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bjkd For This Useful Post:

8002elaG (06-18-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bjkd View Post
    So what you are telling me is that, scammers are allowed to play along with rest of us without any worries. Because If the scammer scammed Gale, all you would do is ban the scammer, and the scammer would loose his account, which I don't think he would even care that much of. But Gale thought him (the scammer) a lesson he will never forget . Now the scammer will know not to scam again, the scammer now know how it feels being scammed, which will makes him not want to do it again. Gale did the right thing, because because a lesson truly thought, is a lesson never forgot. Which is exactly what Gale did.
    I only had the right intentions, and didn't do it for my own benefit. As I said before, the account was just a bonus to me.

Thanks
    As i said previously, I predicted a scam like so.
    Members act like they own the place, build up rep then bam. Scam.

However, you did seem to leave an impact on the community that seemed like it was for the better and you did seem honestly upset about losing your opportunity to be in the community.
    I'll vouch for you to be unbanned however, i don't believe that will matter.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post

However, you did seem to leave an impact on the community that seemed like it was for the better and you did seem honestly upset about losing your opportunity to be in the community.
    Neither do I, even Maxedout vouches for me, yet I'm in this same predicament.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by raow25 View Post

That is cause you don't have any confidence that he will get unbanned, so the only way he is going to get unbanned is if you have some confidence and try to prove that Gale is not someone like that.
    Last edited by bjkd; 06-18-2013 at 08:23 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bjkd View Post
    That is cause you don't have any confidence that he will get unbanned, so the only way he is going to het unbanned is if you have some confidence and try to prove that Gale is not someone like that.
    I don't know gale. Haven't talked to him, ever.

So, i'm vouching off what i've seen out of the community.

Thanks
    From the news Maxedout sent to me, my account will NOT be unbanned, and I'm unable to create any alts for potentially trying to lie to Danny a while back. Sorry MPGH.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast