Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Israel bypassed some global rules and decisions , USA ignores it

Israel used illegal weapons on Gaza just like the phosphor. And no-single country (USA) warned Israel or even did anything about it , but when they smell that Iraq had mass destruction weapons they broke into Iraq and when they didn't find anything they only apologized.

Another thing the racist wall that Israel built , USA made a decision to break the wall , Still Israel did shit about it. Again nothing happened.

If it was some Arab country they would have attacked it .

/Discuss

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

Frought (06-18-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (06-25-2013),Snagglepuss (06-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    USA is bullshit only see Its own self , If this bypassed global rules was going to be useless for USA It would take a decision ....

Thanks
    The only non-muslim who has said anything about this is Mads Gilbert, a known Hamas sympathizer. Every other source consists of Muslims making the accusations. Find a neutral source and then we'll talk, until then I am calling blatant BS. If the Geneva Conventions treaties had been broken, ALL of the UN would take action. The USA has no jurisdiction on the UN's actions whatsoever.

Pathetic excuse for a debate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You mean the UN?
    -------

I don't actually give a shit. I don't see the point in complaining about use of white phosphorous when they not only stopped using it, but its a military weapon. Shit is gonna happen either way.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You mean the UN?
    -------

I don't actually give a shit. I don't see the point in complaining about use of white phosphorous when they not only stopped using it, but its a military weapon. Shit is gonna happen either way.
    UN is a play card in USA , USA = UN. That's why USA refused that there should be an army for UN so it won't be controlled by Secretary-General.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    The only non-muslim who has said anything about this is Mads Gilbert, a known Hamas sympathizer. Every other source consists of Muslims making the accusations. Find a neutral source and then we'll talk, until then I am calling blatant BS. If the Geneva Conventions treaties had been broken, ALL of the UN would take action. The USA has no jurisdiction on the UN's actions whatsoever.

Pathetic excuse for a debate.
    Not sure what do you mean

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post

UN is a play card in USA , USA = UN. That's why USA refused that there should be an army for UN so it won't be controlled by Secretary-General.

You do realize that the USA isn't the world police force.

Not to be just "that guy" but you guys bitch about the USA interfering all the time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ​He means that the only source of argument on this topic comes from a single side, causing blatant bias. He suggests bringing neutral sources to prove to the contrary of one-sided bullshit.
    Last edited by Aborted; 06-19-2013 at 04:21 PM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    You do realize that the USA isn't the world police force.

Not to be just "that guy" but you guys bitch about the USA interfering all the time.
    Well it doesn't make any sense , first USA accused that Iraq had nuclear weapons or illegal weapons ==> They break into Iraq.
    But Israel did used world illegal weapons on its war with Gaza ==> USA was blind.
    I'm not bitching around but I mean come on there is nothing perfect in this world , and it's so obvious Empire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​He means that the only source of argument on this topic comes from a single side, causing blatant bias. He suggests bringing neutral sources to prove to the contrary of one-sided bullshit.
    I showed both sides , if you or him want to bring more sides into this I'd like to guys prove me wrong somehow.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

Snagglepuss (06-20-2013)

Thanks

Well it doesn't make any sense , first USA accused that Iraq had nuclear weapons or illegal weapons ==> They break into Iraq.
    But Israel did used world illegal weapons on its war with Gaza ==> USA was blind.
    I'm not bitching around but I mean come on there is nothing perfect in this world , and it's so obvious Empire.

I showed both sides , if you or him want to bring more sides into this I'd like to guys prove me wrong somehow.
    You didn't show both sides, you're posting based on bias fucking information. Burden of proof is on the person making the statement.
    So fuck off, if YOU want to argue about a topic YOU have to bring in the sources.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Pretty sure you don't recognize the difference in scale between white phosphorous and stuff like real chemical weapons/nukes.

White phosphorous
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_phosphorus:

Isn't actually an offensive chemical weapon, its made for smoke screens. Its pretty much as lethal as well, a smoke grenade. Its involvement in Gaza was the equivalent of a police unit throwing a smoke bomb into a rioting crowd.
    -------------------------

So yeah, considering that the "anti-Israel" movement has shot thousandsof lethal projectiles at Israel each year, and you are complaining about a smoke bomb, it shows a lot about your mentality.

In my personal opinion you should stop being a little bitch and crying that the US didn't intervene when Israel used non-lethal weapons. There are worse things than a fucking smoke bomb kid.

Thanks
    retty sure you don't recognize the difference in scale between white phosphorous and stuff like real chemical weapons/nukes.

White phosphorous
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_phosphorus:

Isn't actually an offensive chemical weapon, its made for smoke screens. Its pretty much as lethal as well, a smoke grenade. Its involvement in Gaza was the equivalent of a police unit throwing a smoke bomb into a rioting crowd.
    -------------------------

So yeah, considering that the "anti-Israel" movement has shot thousandsof lethal projectiles at Israel each year, and you are complaining about a smoke bomb, it shows a lot about your mentality.

In my personal opinion you should stop being a little bitch and crying that the US didn't intervene when Israel used non-lethal weapons. There are worse things than a fucking smoke bomb kid.
    That's not the weapon that I'm talking about . What they used would melt human bodies .

Definitely a smoke bomb

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [B]

That's not the weapon that I'm talking about . What they used would melt human bodies ./B]
    :/ You post the shitties sources. A kid in a third world country with burn marks = Israel is using "illegal weapons"
    -Lulz, we could start the Islamic acid shit again if you want.

What is this stuff called? I'm going to guess its called "splinterisfullofshit".

Thanks
    :/ You post the shitties sources. A kid in a third world country with burn marks = Israel is using "illegal weapons"
    -Lulz, we could start the Islamic acid shit again if you want.

What is this stuff called? I'm going to guess its called "splinterisfullofshit".
    Kinda abusive , there's tons of reports on this . I guess you don't understand Arabic so you don't know what is being said in the video / news.
    USA itself said it's illegal , but still didn't do shit.
    oh wait "USAisalsofullofshit?"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Kinda abusive , there's tons of reports on this . I guess you don't understand Arabic so you don't know what is being said in the video / news.
    USA itself said it's illegal , but still didn't do shit.
    oh wait "USAisalsofullofshit?"
    Thought so.

You have absolutely nothing, you don't even know the name of the weapon, much less have any actual source Israel is using it.
    --------------

Just for the record: Posting videos of some kid with burn marks doesn't actually prove anything, except that the kid suffered something that could do that.

Thanks
    When we interfere they tell us to gtfo and mind our business and when we don't interfere they blame us for everything that happened.
    Make your fucking mind up ffs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast