Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Why did you came fore?

So here is the Q&A for All :

Why did you came to MPGH for?
    When I joined AVA IJJI , I was having no Idea about the name "hack" , lmao (as I was playing legit) , then I left AVA and came when Aeria owned AVA and made new ACC and then I heard the word "hack" , typed in google Hack for AVA , Every time I was seeing MPGH the first search result and I made a user in MPGH and I didn't post anything only was downloading hacks and playing , lol..
    so actually I came for UAV hack only and Gun Adder and I was have no experience on hacking.

What happened after then?
    When Redspot and tech released the gun adder , I started to use this method by CE , at the first I didn't know what CE or what is Cheat Engine...
    I downloaded it and followed the tutorial and I successfully gun added.
    After that I still didn't care for making hacks for myself except downloading only!
    When DEATHL made the exp , uav and euro hack , I started talking to him via skype to learn me some about CE and started talking to @Mohaimen Hassan , they told me only one thing , learn from the Cheat Engine Tutorial and You will be using 60 % guessing and 40 % thinking.
    After that I learned CE , I made nick name changer , I started to be more better and then booom I started to learn C++ Basics and I did that and boom learned C++ Memory Hacking from Perfect Daily and that's how I built my char in hacking....

this question and answer for all so you can answer this...

and what I waned to say also , you should make your own hacks and don't wait to some one release....

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Congratulations to @Jabberwo0ck to 1 year of joining MPGH !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

Elidonn (06-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Congtats to your 1 year hacking. But I dont want to learn c++. I prefer loading the runtime into the native process. Coding c# is mich more easy .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I kinda have the same story as you. Played legit at first ofc. then I kept being opk'd and saw him advertise unreal so I googled it, after a while I got it myself. Had fun, but I was so stupid to use it on my main ( sucked anyway ) I was so mad lel. Stopped using hacks for a while, till euro Hack and gunadd came. I had a clean account, first lt. 4th class. lots of weapons. But I never won a Euro cap gun, so I was desperate to that euro Hack. But yeah, it got released public, after I bought it from a service. Aaaand I got banned, had a break for half a year or so. Now I'm back, massively hacking since ducky, used zZzeta/S's no spread/recoil hack and Ccman32's hacks while they were undetected. Now I'm first lt. 2nd class again, in 1.5 months of playing.
    Last edited by BtchPlease; 06-18-2013 at 08:18 PM.
    Join the anti beggers group now!

www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Came for CA hacks, discovered AVA when they were doing the ijji Beta Testing. Switched to AVA ever since.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i came here for the god hack tutorial , and a friend of mine used to create hacks here :3
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38

25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :

AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Nice stories...

I just came for the eruo hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Coming here to start A.V.A again. Going to end up un-installing anyway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I joined MPGH last October after getting owned in AVA which I had played legit for a few months. So I used the UAV and other stuff to hack and pawn noobs. I learnt how to make Injectors and Macros and then to use CE. I've had countless accounts banned but have my main Clan Master which is Captain 3rd Class and only use macros on it now with my Fal Cannon.

I was a Minion for about 2 months but didn't really like the job after a few weeks due to the haters and arseholes that just want to cause problems, and resigned when I went to work full time for a new employer. I like the Wiki Managers job, and am hoping the Editors do a good job or they will all be sacked !!!

PS: I love Katie Perrys' breasts
    Last edited by Riddick; 06-19-2013 at 04:25 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

Frought (06-19-2013)

Thanks
    Came here for euro hack cuz it's a pain in the ass to make money on this game.
    Succesful deals with: kingofproz, tuga

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Came here one Year ago just for Dloading CA Hacks. Stopped playing CA, never came back here to MPGH. Started playing AVA first legit for some days. Went to MPGH,and downloaded UAV and Euro Farmer. Then i started coding for AVA (Macros...).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    I joined MPGH last October after getting owned in AVA which I had played legit for a few months. So I used the UAV and other stuff to hack and pawn noobs. I learnt how to make Injectors and Macros and then to use CE. I've had countless accounts banned but have my main Clan Master which is Captain 3rd Class and only use macros on it now with my Fal Cannon.

I was a Minion for about 2 months but didn't really like the job after a few weeks due to the haters and arseholes that just want to cause problems, and resigned when I went to work full time for a new employer. I like the Wiki Managers job, and am hoping the Editors do a good job or they will all be sacked !!!

PS: I love Katie Perrys' breasts
    I joined for hacks , but I decided to make mine .. I don't know why the ppl here want only to download not to learn.

I simply learned C++ Basics and Memory Hacking , but I couldn't find Advanced , so I will continue searching...

Thanks
    I came here for the permanent weapon thing, so that the market was oke again. Played ava 1.5 years ago, but lost my good account with the good and perm weapons, and saw that you could only buy those weps for 30 days. However i was too late, the thing already got patched .

But after your story maybe ill try to learn something about gun adding :P

BTW: does that gun adding via CE still work?
    Last edited by tomkeeler1; 06-19-2013 at 06:47 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    just read this book " C++ Primer 5th edition " its good
    " Proud to be Egyptian "

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sb View Post
    just read this book " C++ Primer 5th edition " its good
    Gimme your skype as you're Egyptian like me ... =)

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tomkeeler1 View Post
    I came here for the permanent weapon thing, so that the market was oke again. Played ava 1.5 years ago, but lost my good account with the good and perm weapons, and saw that you could only buy those weps for 30 days. However i was too late, the thing already got patched .

But after your story maybe ill try to learn something about gun adding :P

BTW: does that gun adding via CE still work?
    Gun adding most of the shop is patched..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

I joined for hacks , but I decided to make mine .. I don't know why the ppl here want only to download not to learn.

I simply learned C++ Basics and Memory Hacking , but I couldn't find Advanced , so I will continue searching...
    Try this site for more advanced C++ reference and string, and how to write function objects. Hope it helps. cppreference.com

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PPCINJ View Post
    Came here one Year ago just for Dloading CA Hacks. Stopped playing CA, never came back here to MPGH. Started playing AVA first legit for some days. Went to MPGH,and downloaded UAV and Euro Farmer. Then i started coding for AVA (Macros...).
    And who got owned in AVA last night lolz. Not me or you but those noobs QQ 'ing in that match.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast