Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=skown24;8395708]If you have a better account show me. And yes you're a little boy, with your pathetic spelling skills matching a 1st grader. Calling me kiddo doesn't make me mad and typing like this ex. (hi,my name is @kkkkkk7, i'm a gay kid, who just turned 5.) 5 is a high number BECAUSE you can't get higher or even near that number in ap counts.[COLOR="Silver"]

Lol, you are funny, but stupid i mean i speak normal english, i see no problem with that, since its not my native language it cant be perfect, anyway if you cant understand what i am typing saying that i made mistakes, you are really an idiot, and yea i have sold an account that was much better than yours and i have a better one as i said your acc is not worth more than 35 since i wouldnt buy any account without the full competitive set. So fk off!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Lol fight

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J Cole View Post
    Lol fight

Hellno, i am just having fun bashing tards

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Dont trade with this dude he scams! he got a fake OMM and tried to trade with me.

''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    KAVA account if ur intersted

There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

Even More On VM's page Check them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    [QUOTE=kkkkkk7;8395723]
    Quote Originally Posted by skown24 View Post
    If you have a better account show me. And yes you're a little boy, with your pathetic spelling skills matching a 1st grader. Calling me kiddo doesn't make me mad and typing like this ex. (hi,my name is @kkkkkk7, i'm a gay kid, who just turned 5.) 5 is a high number BECAUSE you can't get higher or even near that number in ap counts.[COLOR="Silver"]

Lol, you are funny, but stupid i mean i speak normal english, i see no problem with that, since its not my native language it cant be perfect, anyway if you cant understand what i am typing saying that i made mistakes, you are really an idiot, and yea i have sold an account that was much better than yours and i have a better one as i said your acc is not worth more than 35 since i wouldnt buy any account without the full competitive set. So fk off!
    Fail "Reply with Quote". Just because I can't understand your un-perfect english doesn't mean I'm an idiot. It means you're an idiot for not studying more in english classes you probably have took. I can't see why your english is this horrible, I just don't get it why...... OH! I KNOW because you're a little boi whose balls haven't even dropped yet.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by huimin99 View Post
    Dont trade with this dude he scams! he got a fake OMM and tried to trade with me.
    Who the fuck is this? I asked snake A.K.A @Maxedout on skype. I never ever used a fake OMM so go fuck yourself kid. You're probably that kid who stalled me by pretending to ask an OMM and then deleted me when I said I know which is fake and real.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
    KAVA account if ur intersted
    NTY. Only looking for paypal money.

Thanks
    stupid and mad lol.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    [QUOTE=skown24;8417619]
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkkkk7 View Post

Fail "Reply with Quote". Just because I can't understand your un-perfect english doesn't mean I'm an idiot. It means you're an idiot for not studying more in english classes you probably have took. I can't see why your english is this horrible, I just don't get it why...... OH! I KNOW because you're a little boi whose balls haven't even dropped yet.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Who the fuck is this? I asked snake A.K.A @Maxedout on skype. I never ever used a fake OMM so go fuck yourself kid. You're probably that kid who stalled me by pretending to ask an OMM and then deleted me when I said I know which is fake and real.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

NTY. Only looking for paypal money.
    np but one question ... what do u mean his balles havent drop yet ? ... its not suposed to be on the ground you know :P

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

20 dollars is my offer LOL :P i have nothing else

There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!

My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.

Thanks
    Nice account, free bumpzors.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    [QUOTE=kingofproz;8418575]
    np but one question ... what do u mean his balles havent drop yet ? ... its not suposed to be on the ground you know :P

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

20 dollars is my offer LOL :P i have nothing else
    Your balls don't literally drop, but they do drop because of puberty. And that is when your voice gets deeper and so on.
    I don't accept your offer.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Panoply View Post
    Nice account, free bumpzors.
    Thanks man.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][QUOTE=skown24;8421998]
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post

Your balls don't literally drop, but they do drop because of puberty. And that is when your voice gets deeper and so on.
    I don't accept your offer.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Thanks man.

k lol got it :P and np i got many other things now .. if u want add on skype:kingofproz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    @Genesis close. Once again this thread was spammed like the others.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234